Reminder not to racemix

reminder not to racemix

Well I'm gonna
You mad

the bottom right girl is cute in an ayy lmao kind of way

K
Leave mixed women for mixed men pls

are you a white male?

this is why your country isn't white. you will literally fuck anything.

I am a white Male

54%

one of those images does not belong

leave /ourgirl/ alone

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>/ourgirl/

Literally pretends to like Trump so that you pathetic cucks throw money at her. Get a grip, sad case.

having a kid is miserable, you'll have no free time, no freedom to go where you want, wont be able to enjoy your hobbies like you used to, tons of stress, no sleep, no money. only worth it if you're saving the white race. if you're just gonna create some worthless half-breed why bother?

>The UK: a bastion of White Racial Purity

Paul Denino with a vagina.

>some cherrypicked athletes are non-white

Whoa, you really put me in my place. I won't ever mention your catastrophic demographic situation ever again.

90% of America's Olympic athletes are blacks you fucking brainlet.

It's too late. I'm already an English/German/French/Italian mutt.
I might as well kill myself.

Would still ravage Brittany

75% percent lives within 100 miles of the U.S border.

As long as you are not a mudblood quadroon or something like it then you're okay. European mixes are fine. Pic related isn't.

You’re just 15-20 years behind us, demographically.

Thoughts on dark brown eyes?

I want to fuck Brittany

Magda hate thread?

Thank you brother. I hope to see this thread become a daily general.

You would not tap this? Really?

Some of the most accomplished white Europeans in history had brown eyes. And I say that as someone with light blue eyes. Anyone who tells you you are not white because of your eye colour is an actual shill. If you are of European stock then you are white, simple as that.

Worrying about your childrens actions before you were an imbecilic rebelling teen? Implying kids don't listen in anycase.

YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

bottom right is pretty cute ngl

$80 half-n-half?

The ugly stick... it has no effect on the half-bloods