White people suck

Seriously, what have white people done other than exterminating other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NCS5ut7d7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
foxnews.com/us/2017/05/04/biracial-ut-pageant-winner-slammed-as-not-black-enough-on-twitter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Build civilization, Mr. Taco.

/thread

Build the tecnology youre using to shit talk us you filth

We alredy had civilisations, you only came here replace them.

Saged

Aztecs sacrificed 20,000 of their own people yearly. You're welcome for dragging your country out of the dark ages.

STFU, your technology isnt enought to conpensate the deaths commited.

>Meanwhile in Africa.

Europeans killed even more with forced labors and sicknesses.

Sure thing,but what about the deaths commited by the aztecs

you know that device you are using to post this? yeah, that. You know how the world isn't run by ch*mps? that too.

Don't be mad because we conquered the world while you were stuck in the stone age.

If white people did exterminate other races you would not be shitposting here Pablo, now go back to your master's lawn

>basement dwelling virgin taking credit for inventions of multinational companies of whom over 50% of its workers are not white

LOL! Typical loser. Sad!

Europeans didn't know anything about germ theory or immunology so that's a moot point?

The one good thing that's undisputed about colonialism is that it deposed the Aztecs, an awful, bloodthirsty people.

Again, you're welcome :)

stay there w.

sure, but the spanish killed even more muslims, jews,blacks, and natives.

Learn the difference between technology and infrastructure.

Seriously, what have Mexican people done other than complain about white people?

>what have white people done other than exterminating other races?

Made better tacos.

You mean "civilizations"
The Spanish literally encountered stacks and racks of 100,000 skulls when they entered your capital.

White western Europe wasn't civilized until late first millennium AD, long after the middle east, northern Africa, south and southeast and east Asia. And then it was only civilized because it was colonized by non-white Mediterranean peoples. Try again, moron.

Hey Trotsky I thought jews count as white? O wait not for guilt trippin purposes.

Now where's my icepick..

W E W
E
W
It's all over folks, this thread is tied off

ok, you said that while you have half of our territory sumbag.

I'm not sure if that counts as a civilization... or just savages.

what haven't we done, ohh that's right.
We never ate human flesh.

Discovered and invented just about everything.

You're Spanish too Paco. You have conquistador blood running through your Mestizo veins and you speak a European language. Take pride in the fact that you are a Spanish rape baby.

>the billions of lives saved by white vaccines, technology, civilization doesnt make up for it
Ok bean

Sage

Learn to read the comment I'm replying to before replying to me. Or is that too much to ask for your racist low-iq self? LOL!

Leaf

World War 2

You fucking imbecile

It all started from Europe, China, and Sumer

And euros did a good job creating modern technology

so fuck off nigger and choke on my pale dick

Dammit Pablo, quit posting and Finnish my danm lawn already.

>White western Europe wasn't civilized until late first millennium AD

What's the ancient Greece
What's the Roman empire

Even Germania had a civilization (that even fucked up Rome).

Look at these helmets from Sweden from 500 AD and tell me they were not civilized. There are way more stuff. It's not written history and not really remembered, but they definitely were civilized.

What have whites done other than complaining while we mown your lawns.

We're the direct catalyst for population proliferation among the global races.

Mexico is Aztec for god of war. The aztecs were exceedingly the worst human sacrificing cult in perhaps human history. Make Mexico New Spain Again!

youtube.com/watch?v=8NCS5ut7d7c

Took half your territory, for one thing.

nice meme it was actually the mesopotamians who were fucking BROWN

BEANER BTFO!!

>There are way more stuff

There are impressive finds from even 3000 years BC.

Not sure about the rest of the west, but Scotland invented the modern world.

Yer welcome ya lazy cunts.

You're kind was quite good at exterminating each way before we over showed up beangoblin. Not our fault yall were genelets

>Romans and Greeks aren't white

literally kept you alive and allowed you to reproduce to the insane number you and other shitkins are currently. if it wasn't for whitey, you'd be dying of malaria somewhere.

Ok, but only if you stop fucking your cousin.

that thing you're typing on for starters

Western europe was heavy teutonic tribeland but they had constant interaction with roma and because of that they learned a lot from them

They didnt become civilized however,until Christianity spread and became their main religion

>White western Europe wasn't civilized until late first millennium AD
A good chunk of Britain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, a piece of Germany and Austria were all part of the Roman empire and are all located in North Western Europe

Most of them wouldn't even have survived the birthing process.

Pic Related: Alexander Fleming discoverer of Penicillin

Don't talk shit spic, you're next.

>It all started from Europe, China, and Sumer

No, it didn't, you moron. Europe was literally one of the latest civilizations to develop, especially Western Europe. Civilization started in the Middle East and Africa, but by the mid-first millennium BC China was by far the most advanced part of the world. As late as the beginning of the second millennium Western Europe was a backwater on the world, and China and the Arab Muslims were the most advanced societies in the world. South and Southeast Asia were by far more civilized and advanced than western Europe as late as the early second millennium.

Yes, and they were all barbaric backwaters right up to the late first millennium AD.

>Literally gave us the shapes we use for numbers
>Built civilization

You Jews get worse every day

¿?

Hitler didn't mean to do it

:/

I can't wait until everyone is caramel color and we can stop bickering about race

>Civilization started in the Middle East and Africa
stopped reading there. same kind of retard who thinks because a mudshit figured out a decent number base they'd have ever developed calculus. neck yourself nigger.

>I Wish I Was White: The Thread

>t. mexican intellectual

your country is literally a warzone.

Not really. By the time the Western Roman empire fell, the average Roman province in Western Europe was pretty developed for the time, simply due to the fact that heavy militarization and thus infrastructure was needed to keep the empire together. They became shitholes in the early middle ages, but by 300/early 400 AC they were well developed

They should do a Leon remake with this little semen demon.

why no wimin in that pic, where is muh diversity?
are u a bigot op?

The list of what Euros haven't done would be a lot easier.

That's not how human beings work retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

foxnews.com/us/2017/05/04/biracial-ut-pageant-winner-slammed-as-not-black-enough-on-twitter.html

If we exterminated other races we apparently aren't good enough at it.

We should try harder.

>The Roman and Greek civilizations didn't exist.

The absolute state of 'Brits' these days.

Say Hi to Cousin Mom and Dad for me.

fugg off :DD

the germans were angry they were being exploited, this made hardliner SS higher ups regard them as vermin

the same attitudes the balkaners have toward the turks for example. It's bound to happen eventually when your mistreated plough-horse heaves off the yoak and kicks your face in.

Shut up, vato.

WHAT RACES HAVE WE EXTERMINATED YOU FUCKING BRAINLET? I'LL WAIT.

We don't just know how to exterminate other races but also our own! We can't be beaten in this field.

Air conditioning

Ancient non-white invention of air conditioning: “Slave, fan me!”

White invention of air conditioning: “well, I can’t get doves to fan me any more cuz they were freed after the civil war, guess I’ll just use my white brain and ingenuity to build a machine to cool me down”.

does skin colour enhance or degrade our decision making skill, intellect and physique?

is there any way i can apologize mexicanon? i not spanish bu the white people currently in my country are behaving disrespectfully towards you

fuck off paki

>muh middle east
Look muhammad. Not only that the aryan build the most developed civilisation on earth, nearly every significant invention in the last 1000 years - made by the aryan übermensch.
Fuckin roaches, i swear.

only if you're white

If you wanted to destroy a race without killing it yourself, you would…

- Promote race mixing
- Promote homosexuality
- Promote the irrelevance of the family
- Promote feminism and divorce
- Promote abortion rights
- Teach them that race does not exist
- Teach them to feel guilty and ashamed of their heritage
- Push for mass immigration into their lands
- Call them racists when they defend themselves

>coping this hard
You wish, nigger.

Fpbp

Is there really anything else to do?

Created the modern world and everything in it, then dragged your backwards ass in it Quetzapaco, you ungrateful step-grandchild of Rome or you'd still be sitting on a pile of rocks digging the innards of an unfortunate cunt in hope of rain.
We're sorry we didn't leave you barbarians alone in your squalor.

>bitch about whites
>post a pic of Anglo shabbos goyim doings

Everything good in the modern world.

You using the hack writer Charles Murray as your only source again, I see. Why don't you actually source a serious academic historian to back up the claim that all innovations were European? The answer is that no serious historian makes such a claim.

Does foolishness and ignorance also counts?

>- Promote abortion rights

i support this in america or anywhere that has a lot of niggers/spics/muslims

in mostly white parts of europe or japan i find this barbaric. its okay for subhumans to cull there own numbers imho

Name one non white scientist as smart or as influential as Isaac Newton?

Was he smart and infuential due to his skin colour?

Yes

Is your skin colour white?

I hope you stay there Hector.