Norway gets 52 F-35s

Norway gets 52 F-35s
First three already landed
15:1 kill ratio

youtube.com/watch?v=A2_VD9UedWY

Consider yourselves warned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5ZmecTtqRI
theaviationist.com/2017/02/28/red-flag-confirmed-f-35-dominance-with-a-201-kill-ratio-u-s-air-force-says/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7488/lets-talk-about-those-f-35-kill-ratio-reports-from-red-flag
youtube.com/watch?v=N1Z_DuF87Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=uZbqkxjAK8E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okkupert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All right. Go kill some niggers.

HAHAHAHAHAH, what a waste of money

So... show me the Irish air force...

That plane is growing on me. At first, I thought it looked like a Raptor with Down's but now it looks like a Viper and Strike Eagle had a babby.

Isn’t that worse than the F-22 in every way?

I like it too. Still upset they didn’t go with the two engine model, though.

Not in cost.
Also, you won't export your f22s anyway.

So what plane does it take 15 F-35's to kill?

It takes 15 western planes to kill 1 F35... imagine how many non-western planes it takes... LMAO

F-22's
Probably why US won't export them ;^)

Brother is a Strike Eagle driver. They've DCM / ACM'd these things and he said they got their ever-living asses kicked. The SA on these things is waaaay above what has been reported. Said there is nothing in their arsenal they could use to gain an advantage. They worked up through a 4 V 1 and the 35 still spanked all 4 Eagles. He said even the visual engagements are a bitch as the 35 can bleed speed like no other and regain energy like no other single engine he's been up against. Said it is simply one bad ass aircraft.

F-35 outperforms the F-22 in every category.

Wrong pic...

Looks nice doesn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=v5ZmecTtqRI

It's the fighter for the future!

Of the future, not for the future.

I don't know if I'd go that far....I think the 22 can still out accelerate it uphill. The SA is incredible. It will be interesting to see what they are really capable of once they get the software bugs worked out.

I'm no jet armchair expert, F-35 is a multi-role, F-22 is Anti-Air. If two of them were to dog fight, I'd bet on the anti air.

They were designed for two very different missions.

The price and BAE Systems CONSTANT fuck-ups are what piss me off. The "International Partnership" of builders is the biggest fuck up in military history (not to mention the lax security at European Defence Companies potential for leaks to China). It should have all been built in-house here by the "Big Four" and GE.

Shit tier aircraft

Canada belongs to Norway

nice, can you bomb some niggers in africa? I hear they be starving n shieet

F-35A = stealth multirole fighter
F-22 = air superiority fighter

Different planes for different roles

Link dumbass. So which ones 1960 Tornado's? big whoop

They were mostly state of the art f-15s and f-15s etc.

15 to 1

Red flag exercise

F-15s and F-16s *

i do not believe that considering how the F-35 is a meme and the F-22 is not

no the F-35 is definitely shit, it's like someone looked at the Bradley and said "hey, let's make a jet that can do everything". What you get is an amalgamation of half assed ideas that gives any decent engineer a headache.

That's before the laser pods and autonomous flying missile wings (drones carrying aa-missiles to be controlled by the F35).

Agreed.

On a side note, maybe JM will get indicted and we can have a true champion for the A10. Hate seeing her go.

theaviationist.com/2017/02/28/red-flag-confirmed-f-35-dominance-with-a-201-kill-ratio-u-s-air-force-says/

But it'll be neat seeing them demilitarized and sold to buyers.

waste of money.
Before ww1 everyone was buildin battle ships .. cuz britania ... it turned out navey was completely irellevant in that conflict.
I don't care about this expensive toys that will see rust before they will pay off the value.
I care what will we do about Oslo nigerburg ?

Not sold. Would rather have a fleet of F16s and A-10s.

The US leaks as fug though...

Slurpee is due for a major war, this ain't silly.

They fell for the F-35 meme!
Fucking Kek

We have nothing with the capabilities of the 'Hog. The F-35 can't loiter for CAS like the A-10, nothing can BBBRRRRTTT like her (even if she can't take out tanks with it anymore) and the ability to take damage is unprecedented.

Except 1 F35 will replace 10 or more of those other planes. It's meant as a control platform for drone swarms and drone missile wings.

Sauds/ISIS are behind the stripping of A-10. They know that brrrrrrrt would have destroyed ISIS years ago etc. They sent their rep to divert funds and overfeed the F35 pig for slaughter. Simliar to confessions of an economic hitman.

The Warthog is coold but absolutely outdated against a modern enemy (that's not some Muslim shithole). The F-16 is still great but is starting to show it's age.

Wait a minute, Airplanes fight in the air?!

What, tanks can defend the brrrrrtttttt?

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/7488/lets-talk-about-those-f-35-kill-ratio-reports-from-red-flag

relevant

Most tanks after T-62s can, A-10s may disable a modern tank but cant penetrate the armor

Upper armor on later Soviet tanks (Third Gen T-72 and up) can typically survive a top strike from the GAU-8. AT missiles on a 'Hogs wings are a different story.

So the Chinese can throw 21 knockoffs at us for every one of our 350 billion dollar spacepewpewfighterjets, still blow us out of the sky, and save 200 billion dollars doing it? :^)

Airplanes don't just fight in the air, they also fight the air.

So what we end up with here is grab bag of hyperbole mixed with some truth, and a whole lot of unknowns sprinkled on top. In the end, the F-35 seems to have done well for its second Red Flag showing, the Marines having made it to the last Red Flag with their F-35Bs. Considering that the aircraft has been in development for twenty years and has been flying for over a decade, this at the very least should be expected. Setting the bar so low as to tout that a 5th generation fighter that has cost monumental piles of cash to develop and still runs $100 million a copy, can trounce 30 year old 4th generation fighters, not even particularly advanced or highly equipped ones at that, is just foolish. Not just that, but the F-22 had proved that 4th generation fighters are no match for 5th generation ones over a decade ago, and has done so time and time again since.

figures

No. F-35 is an F-16 upgrade.

In a war with a modern country all A-10 would be shot down right away! You don't "loiter" in a modern countrys air space.

I know most of the main spars have been overhauled in AZ which gave most Hogs another 15 years or so. Most of them have been updated to have the latest electronics, the engines are still bulletproof and easy to replace / overhaul and the guns still kick ass. This thing was engineered tough and it shows. They'd be stupid to drop the Hogs out of service in favor for higher $ 35s which will struggle to perform the CAS mission.

A-10 is a flying tank. Carbon fiber paper tiger does not replace that. Put all that digital/radio stuff in the A-10 instead. Once the F-35 is spotted its over for it.

S-400 will pick them off.

>Multirole is bad
>Implying the F-16 is bad

They are outdated (sadly perhaps), but still outdated. They are literally only usable against third world countries. It would be suicide to field them against a modern country.

Given the right environment, I'd put the Hog in any CAS or overall A2G mission out there. Granted, it requires domination of the air in order to effectively do its job. Without that, it would be limited in its abilities as mixing it up with any fast mover would prove difficult.

You do after you take out Air Defence and have airspace dominance. NATO doctrine 101 for a Soviet Invasion since the days of the Fulda Gap (and in modern times, the Suwalki Gap).

this

F-35 carries more bombs than the A-10. You retards need to pay attention to reality.

F-35 is a spork trying to replace a complete drawer of cutlery.

While I agree A10's should remain, F35's won't get shot down much. The technology planned for them will have them hanging far back while coordinating waves of drones, and using laser pods from miles away.

>cannot penetrate
If the asset is destroyed and the crew is dead then I am OK with the lack of penetration.

Yes they don't understand "multirole"...
It can still have great anti-air capabilities.

That’s the fighter we sell user. We’re not gonna share our space fighters

Perhaps in a guns only package, but you'll still easily knock tracks of any modern day tank. Any TACP / JTAC would still have a field day with a couple Hogs followed up by 2 hung Strike Eagles.

>Airspace dominance in a world that will have line of sight Laser anti-air on the back of a Ural truck

Actually those buying it are getting a fair deal. The US got fucked hard funding this overpriced program.

LANTRN pods have a dazzler.

Yes, but a more "modern" country would have way more hand held anti air weapons that could easily take out A10s.

Different type of fighter. F-35s designed to be the catch-all to replace the solid F-16s.

Also F22s are 2x the cost, larger and designed for a specific mission

>what are stealth systems

Nothing is more sexier than listning to the noise of the 35s while watching the left cry about the spending. It costs a few barrels of oil. Whooooo gives a shit. Gief planes plz.

I don’t think we will see tanks at all on modern battlefields

The F-35 is stealthy, the A-10 is not and only survives by keeping terrain between itself and the air threat.

>If the asset is destroyed and the crew is dead
Crew wouldn't be dead, whether the tank is destroyed or simply immobilized temporarily is the question

Watch this the gives one good example why the F-35 is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Z_DuF87Sc

I agree its old. As are helicopters in most cases. But given the correct mission and parameters, they are still very effective. The Hog would never be put up against any modern day fighter and expect to survive and every battlefield commander knows that. But if you dominate the air over the battle field (as would be expected), the Hog can still bring about LOTS of damage.

Oh were you talking about the a-10. That’s a Arab killer, it wouldn’t be used in a real war

Not a priority with CAS aircraft and external weapons = no stealth
Tanks will definitely be used in large scale state to state warfare

It’s not supposed to be a top tier fighter. It’s a economically efficient light role fighter

A-10 was designed around the Brrrrrrrt. F-35 was built around VOTL.

He's a fraud of sorts

Watch this instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=uZbqkxjAK8E

Germany vs. Norway. Which country wins?

Germany: 200,000 active soldiers, 97% Germanics, pretty much all males. Eurofighters, Tornados and 65 nukes.

Norway: 9,000 professional soldiers and 9,000 conscripts (also girls which are conscripted in the future). 6,000 civilians working for the military. 3 F-35s, no nukes and 40% Pakistanis in the military.

whats the fucking point of you owning military gear for full scale wars? The only nations that will try to fuck you up is either germany or russia both will immediately exterminate you if you try to fight.
Stick to anti terrorism weapons.

>1 F35 will replace 10 or more
People who believe this will be in for an ugly surprise when an enemy just focuses on developing a way to kill F-35s and it cripples the force that depends on them for everything. An air force that flies fewer and fewer aircraft is becoming a weaker and weaker air force. You have to control unit cost, or you're spiralling toward irrelevance.

We all know what comes next.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okkupert

And say goodbye to Svalbrad.

And if you can't deliver those bombs accurately they are useless. You'll need someone on the ground in a JTAC roll to mark a target or otherwise provide grids...and given the speeds at which it must fly, it becomes dangerous in mountainous terrain or under clouds...and I suspect that it probably has a fuel burn rate comparable to a Viper...so a tanker needs to be nearby or they have to hang bags on it and you lose your load out. Not saying it doesn't have space in the game, but the 35 hasn't proven it can take the CAS mission away from anything yet.

BRRRT is garbage. JDAMs and Mavericks are what matter and the F-35 has more of both. It carries more than the F-16 too.

>65 nukes.
You have no access to the B61s in the WS3 lockers unless you're attacked first. Ain't no way you're getting the Gold Codes and PAL activation codes if you initiate a First Strike.

Obama didn't want his jihadii friends getting shot up by brrrrrrrrt. So he diverted funds and fattened the pig of F-35. Comey was former Lockheed exec btw. Lockheed stock skyrocketed in the last 9 years. F-35 was single purpose built to take out Russian radar if needed. VOTL was added to sell planes to non Carrier allies and help fund the project. Economic warfare Gen 4 etc etc.

We fight at night. Ground troops with drone supply carriers and air/ artillary support. Our ground drones are pretty formidable at this point to. Talons can go 15 mph overland and underwater and have fully automated targeting systems

We would at least cause you massive deaths.

Also... Germany has 65 nukes that's actually German nukes?

>slow moving or static objects on ground wouldn't be a target
Also no country has demonstrated a laser that can take out anything larger than a drone.

Is this a shitpost? If Germany ever going to go on a full scale war, annexing nations, they will come up with much better and cheaper stealth planes than shitty overpriced american F35s.
Hell the germans will probably come up with nuclear powered ramjets.

Also, if there is a war Norway has the power to construct our own nukes (make no doubt about it).

Little known fact: Norway used to host 32 B61s at that air base in Finnmark (forget its name).

>We would at least cause you massive deaths.
How so? We have anti-ship and anti-airplane SAM sites. Also, massive artillery if you want to take Denmark before us.

>Also... Germany has 65 nukes that's actually German nukes?
US nukes on loan to us. But they are mounted under our planes. And Merkel will call Trump and promise money if he hands over the nuclear codes and good old Trump will hand over the codes.

pic related is Oslo after the first German bombing runs

why wouldent we? we love a good war. But i don't really care. We are still gonna be on the winning side when shit hits the fan. With or without super weaponry.

>We fight at night.
Only in a situation where the US already has the air superiority advantage and can choose when to fight
>Our ground drones are pretty formidable at this point to.
Nothing that the rest of the world (Russia, Iran, China) doesn't also have the same capability

Also i fully expect anti-drone ECM systems to become much more widespread and effective, its not exactly hard to block any kind of signal band by simply spamming garbage