Medical doctor general

ITT we share degenerate patient consultations.
>be me
>black woman comes with 8yo niglet girl (I have no problems with 100IQ+ black people, the rest need to be gassed)
>The little girl has armpit hair and has tits
This is not even the worst: one day, I had 2 white women both complaining of bowel pain and both of them had abortions a few days before.
Us doctors are supposed to treat the patient without judgement but in Holland 50% of my salary goes to taxes which pays for this degenerate bullshit!
Im so angry! Where is the accountability? Medical insurance should be private! So people stay responsible.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/medicine/comments/6z1xbk/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=v9PSQ9bAR3g
news.cornell.edu/stories/2013/11/sex-abuse-triggers-early-puberty-and-its-problems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Holland
>a country with a first world medical system.

Yeah? I tore my anterolateral ligament when I was there in 2009. Had to listen to retard opinions for months before flying back to Australia for surgery so my leg wasn't bending the wrong direction and making me fall on my fucking face.
The best part was the doctor saying "I'll tell you what's wrong with you!"

And what do you think the woman should do on that situation?
Get the belt and tell the kid to stop her precocious growth or else?

Im with you.
The degeneracy, paid with my tax money needs to stop. I dont care if degenerates have kids and raise them. But when 50% of my money is used to pay for this stuff it makes me angry!

>women have no responsibility
>excuse the women
>REEEEEEEEE if it has vagina it is excused!!!!

I think personal responsibility should have something to do with it. For example, if your patient is obese and refuses to lose weight, it should be permissible to refer that patient to a more tolerant doctor.

oh wait, tolerance is obligatory :)

How is the woman the cause of the child early puberty?

Does the netherlands not have a two tier system?

I head you guys have one of the heaviest tax burdens in the western world

It was a genetic disorder. Why are these people here?

>I head you guys have one of the heaviest tax burdens in the western world
505 of my hard earned money goes right back to welfare sponges that villify my office!

Sup doc can I get a prescription for human growth hormone if I come over there? How much would I need to give you for such a prescription?

>(I have no problems with 100IQ+ black people, the rest need to be gassed)

Kinda off topic here, just wondering what about whites with -100 IQ? they are worst than a nigger, at least niggers can say they don't have a real chance.

Sometimes I wonder the real implications of the IQ supremacy theory...If we start taking out all the morons we would be no different than a pure commie: we would had a multi ethnical society discriminating based on intelligence, not genetic origin...disgusting leftie ideal.

Just do GOMAD

I'm 6´3 230 lbs lean atm and I need to push beyond my natural limit for the incoming race war. Thus the HGH prescription

>How much would I need to give you for such a prescription?
Hello, Abdul! Just ask me.

Years ago at St Louis City Hospital. Med student. Ask black woman if she has ever been in the hospital before. “I had Smilin’ Mighty Jesus.”

We got a lot of under one hundred IQ white folks but people don't like to talk about it on here and just use "averages" when in reality not every white person has a hundred plus IQ. I remember reading a article about a white guy bragging about how much more superior he is because he has a IQ of ninety-two. Literally creating retards.

>what about whites with -100 IQ?
national bolshevik meme flag
Cannot continue arguments, only helicopters now

Ok. Hav you fever had Surgery. “I had fireballs in my Eucharist.”

Learn french and come to luxembourg. Better pay and less degenerates

At least when sub100IQ white people breed their kids are likely to be smarter than they are.

Because it would be racist if they weren't there.

My sister-in-law is an EMT. Youngest pregnant person she transported was nine, a mestiza. Sexual abuse.

I saw an obese lesbian (bull dyke) with a super super painful interphalangeal joint, turned out to be gonoccal arthritis and not just gout. Ffs

And the second patient was mestiza.

Come to Romania. We doctors have no salary so there is no need to pay taxes to bullshit. If you get money, you go to jail.

*inhales deeply

ROMANIAAAAAA

p.s. would you rather treat gypsies? Be happy you at least have sterile equipment.

STDs are 50% of my female consultations. The roastie meme is real. I have to suppress my disgust for these women as I tell them to get tested.

Mixed Indian/Spanish women (Mestizas) and blacks have staggeringly high rates of STIs here. And now there are cases of gonorrhea we can't cure.

>be comunist
>kill your academics
>kill all 100IQ + people
>Eastern Europe is fucked forever!!!
RIP!

did you ever treat people with worms or other tropical diseases?
I imagine this being a problem in countries with heavy migrant populations

Women who whore around are so fucking gross I still can't believe I'm attracted to skanks

We live in twilight years! Men will have artificial wombs in 30 years!

>It was a genetic disorder
Doubt it. Early puberty is a sign of molestation.
The groid's brother probably fucked her kid or something.

I hope so. I just want kids not the useless cock sock attached to them

Free medical system here at nordfronts >Somali walks in >somali says "Cane hace to piles yeges?" Finlan is dying we have no border security everyone can just come here and rape our fucking dumbass women ever hospital is filled with non sick somali niggers.
>Walks in hospital with a broken wounded jand
>Asks for medical attention
says in loud voice WELL MIGHT AS WELL SIT ON THE FLOOR
*Niglet walks to me a fucking 100 pound meatball
>i stare at the meatball and say "what the fuck" under my breath
>Kid pukes on my hand even pieces of chicken there
>get your nearest bat and go ape rage mode on the niggers
>dont care about the pain on the arm
>security comes in and they tase me but the niggers got them too
*wake up in a hospital bed
>see a nurse try to move look around and see that you legs and arms are gone
>ask what happened
what year is this
still didnt get answer
*ask again
look at my self from the mirror
>i look like a bean feel that other side of body is just trashed
>think that i was a hero
>a hero and a real human bean

I watched what i wrote and i must be really tired since it looks like a fucking autist wrote it with pain

We will enter the next level of evolution.
Women carried us this far but we choose to replace them with better technology like we replaced horses with cars.

>dentist here.

Been fixing cunts' teeth for 9 years. AMA

All doctors are autists because autists are true men.

>be me, 2nd year in med school
>have to go to favelas to practice anamnese with public healthcare patients
>every patient is sub 50 IQ nigger
>none of them have a job because they get money from the govt just by having kids
>started skipping classes and learning anamnese online

favelas almost made me givu up on medicine

What happened to this woman medicanon?

HI DOCTOR PEPE!

Oh I only became a doctor because I didnt want to tell degenerates to brush their teeth.
God bless, user!

Wtf man u r fucked

I only tell children to brush their teeth, and I still get shit from the old man because I tell people to use non-fluoride toothpaste. For the most part children have really good dental health, it's only the growth of new teeth that is the problem. Mostly because of mouth breathing and lack of day to day physical exercise.

Brushing your teeth doesn't do much if you're over 16, just fyi. Visit a dentist, or a hygienist every 3 months (if you have the money) and get them cleaned.

newfag

>you are so much for a long way in hell of an old lady at my job to do that in my room for a long way
>you can be used as the only way you want a good idea of what is your own life in a row in my room
>I love the fact is the most recent version and the only way you want a relationship like the only way you can be used as the new one for a few years and years in a row

>Medical doctor
>On Sup Forums

This has to be fake

You don't sound like a doctor desu

reddit.com/r/medicine/comments/6z1xbk/Sup Forums_plastic_surgeon_provides_details_on_facial/

Public health masters here AMA
>people doesn't understand that health services doesn't comes from trees
>if you pay for universal healthcare of someone that's money that should go to something else
>people don't want to be healthy they just want pills and "attention"
>health system do not work, they say the coverage is up to X% we made X new hospitals, but no one says we spent your money on stupid people that do not have the decency to care for themselves and the rates of diseases do not lower ven if we spend more and more money

>You don't sound like a doctor desu
EU flag.
Suck my dick!

DR PAVEL!

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

I dont care where you think im from, im English, and im gonna tell you, you're a massive cunt if you think thats entertaining or funny. Heartless fucking dirty shitass subhuman behaviour.

A bong would say brushing your teeth doesn't do anything

Thank you for proving my point.

>Medical insurance should be private! So people stay responsible.
>Shill general

It doesn't. Flossing, breathing through your nose and proper posture is all you really need. Granted that's if you have a healthy diet, which 95% of people in the UK don't have.

>Public health
sounds like a meme degree. but what is it really?

Already anondoctor, just specialized in politic and administration of health services

im not a doctor but i work with patients. i have never once told anybody any stories about patients or especially their problems or even with generalities. are you crazy? you remind me of the nurses who talk bad about people in comas. if you arent willing to swim in people's illnesses youre in the wrong job. you shut up. and keep working. i have maaaaaany stories. none of em bother me. nobody will ever find them out from me or hear them :)

What is it? I'm scared of chink videos ever since the guy with maggots in his mouth and eyes

EU niggers are the worst
They just want to be raped by Muhammad

some old person with a green edged hole for a face

A story in 2 parts

Lol

>be MD working in the UK
>sheboon sees me requesting a termination of pregnancy
>"I don't know how this happened, I was taking the pill"
>explore further, ask if she was taking it regularly, taking other meds that could interfere etc
>"no I was taking it most days before bed"
>"sometimes it fell out though"
>wat.jpg
>find out later she was lying in bed at night, arching back onto her shoulders and dropping the pill directly into her vagina
>mfw

reported this thread to HIPPO

>be me working at state hospital,what could go wrong.jpg
>emergency room and most of our beds are full of gypsys
>thats when i kenw i had fucked up
>one day a whole gyppy clan brings a one of theirs because he stabbed his toe a fe months back and now he has an infection and the motherfucking thing is 10 times the normal size festering and smelling like shit,somebody has to do emergency surgery on that
>it aint me.mp3
>the gyppy in question is the head of the clan and he is rocking slipper with teacksuit pants and a navy blue tuxedo with gold linening(wtf)
>after the surgery his whole clan chimps out robbs a cluple of other pacients get in a fight with a rival clan member and i have to calm all this shit down
>the next day i find out that a gyppy that stayed in the hospital for 3 days ran away by jumping from the window because he didnt want to pay the hospital fee which was 2.5$.
>the gyppy clan shows up again to encourage their chief and his wife yells "show your strenghts my lion!!!",the.guy was like 5 feet and skin and bones
>hearty kek

Wait, they jail doctors for getting paid?
How the fuck do they expect them to earn a living? Or pay for medical school?

What's exactly political about this?
This is just a casual racism thread.
Fucking kys OP.

Money under the table.

Do you feel icky when you get home after touching British teeth all day?

be student paramedic doing hospital ward placements

most F1s, n urses and docs are nice but some are fat middle aged gossip merchants who belittle you because it says student on your epaulettes

why

>black woman comes with 8yo niglet girl
You don't say.

It's not that it's funny. It's that it's horrifying and not something people really see in their lives. I'm sure that woman (I think?) is in a lot of pain and it's fucked up that she could've avoided that with some antibiotics

of course none of them would bother a degenerate irl faggot like yourself.

does it really work??

Used to. what were you like before Sup Forums? Now I'm not phased by anything, I expect it most of the time.

Shit thing is I even have a couple of qt patients, all I think about is how I've quite possibly got some seamen on my gloves.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9PSQ9bAR3g
such a beautiful song ;_;

google diploid baby videos

Is a phlebotomist allowed to complain about shithead patients?

FUCKIN GO KYS lolbertarian

Great.

whiny cunt. it's called having morals and being a good worker. i understand from where deaths and sins come. im spiritual. these people cant help being ill. and if they had the choice they wouldnt have done it. the fuck is wrong with you. everything is always about shitty males and faggotry and dicks with you. stupid fuck. why is it sexual to you? fucking faggot

>have no prolem with 100 IQ black people

Kill yourself nigger lover

do you have your exclamation mark key stuck or do you just over (ab)use it in every fucking sentence? genuinely curious.

>Early puberty is a sign of molestation.
source?

Ew, disgusting Amerimutt, go back barking at white people bitch. Go follow the stick thrown from the Jews, and don't forget to ask the Jew to tell them you need to take a shit outside.

"im spirtitual" means youre a faggot.
Eat a cock you fag bag.

news.cornell.edu/stories/2013/11/sex-abuse-triggers-early-puberty-and-its-problems

Here's one.
I only know because it's something a nurse told me.

>medicanon
>studied biology
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
>VIRUSES ARE NOT ALIVE
People who think otherwise should be put in an oven. Regarding degenerative patients, there was a girl who was found out using drugs after a test
>in grade 4
Other than that my 1-4 grade school was ghetto af, churkas brought in fucking pediculosis.

youre a fucking slob. youre a half a woman. you have too many devils to count. keep being a pile of snot. everybody's gotta be a fucking tits sucking bitch like you. a gay actually has way more morals than you can dream of. keep ad homming you atheist pedo

Haven't really had any degenerate patients yet but I've only been a doctor for 12 months, some of my colleagues have witnessed some pretty astonishing degeneracy, one of my mates tells me these days pretty much every hot thot has HPV/gential warts, he basically does nothing but freeze off warts for a living, by far the most degenerate thing I've ever heard tho is from a paediatrician who worked in abo communities, he said pretty much 90% of abo kids get molested, he saw shit like 3 year olds infected with STDs and pretty much zero of the girls had intact hymens.

>eugenics
>take out retarded members of society
>suddenly have a retarded system of economics
hu-what?

In my experience, dentists are the less hardworking, but ooler and better paid version of doctors.

Dumb whites aren't subhuman, they commit very little crime compared to niggers(even smart, educated nigs) and they're important to do menial jobs that can't yet be automated

>viruses are not alive
calling them alive or not is simply semantics, they do what they do either way