How the fuck is this shit still legal? Explain yourselves bongs

How the fuck is this shit still legal? Explain yourselves bongs

>youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_Substances_Act_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=WdRihAJ3H9Q
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/12110746/Tory-MP-reveals-he-uses-poppers-in-attack-of-governments-manifestly-stupid-plan-to-criminalise-drug.html
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ive-seen-now-pat-butcher-11516602
erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/isopropylnitrite.html
youtu.be/XstJZz21rcM
youtu.be/355-UNx_Mhg
youtube.com/watch?v=DiFgz9ndWKw
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just don't do it. If you're an addict it's your own fault.

>Your rights end where my feelings begin
Say we banned it, you would be saying "HURR DURR LOLOLOL LAND OF THE STATISTS!"

Please shoo now.

I smoked spice a few times, I started to realize how bad it was when I was laying face first in the driveway

>addicted to spice

hahahaha fucking retard anglo cucks. it just feels like artificial weed.

its illegal here but still a big problem where i live

This. Addiction is just a word for lack of self control.

And you woke up next to this.

Never smoke it again user, it's a fucking horrible drug
Watch the Louis Theroux episode on it

nice quads, Mr. Hitchens.

thanks

Because it's "not meant for human consumption" shit drug btw. Do psychedelics then learn to be content with nothing.

people actually smoke this shit?
is it cheaper than weed or something?

Have you seen that guy that had a heart attack in prison because he smoked too much? I haven't laughed so much in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

Friend of me smoked it once and was laying on the floor sideways and suddenly started to drive an imaginary motorbike with the shifting motion and the sounds and everything.
Shit was funny as fuck but i'll never realize how you people get addicted to stuff like this.

it's legal and can be bought through a mail

we banned it a few years ago

wouldn't be a problem with legalized weed,which is not harmful.
but better believe the corporate boogieman from fucking decades ago.

* Don't know where that "you" came from

You can get weed in the mail too though as long as you have Monero.

wtf did they just reclassify the homeless to ruff sleepers?! at 1:37. is this a new thing eu fags?

>This shit is legal but the fun drug that was Mephedrone is illegal
Fuck this country.

it's okay we banned it a year ago now and now all our drug problems are gone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoactive_Substances_Act_2016

we didn't ban poppers though because that's homophobic

> first openly transgender person of color

it's getting harder and harder for them to one-up each other in the oppression olympics

It’s not you spack

>Explain yourselves bongs
All drugs are illegal in the UK now except booze, nicotine, and caffeine.

Just for the record, the slurred speech isn't a side effect. It's called the Manc accent.

just make weed legal, spice is a shitty cannabinoid

and benzos/opiates so long as you have a prescription.

Yeah this is mfw right now baby.

Are you in America watching that program "gone to pot"? It's pretty good, UK people going to America to smoke weed.

Fun show so far.

You didn't ban poppers because they're easy to make, last about 1 minute, and are a very useful antidote to many poisons, particularly cyanide.

behold the future: trans-abled!

youtube.com/watch?v=WdRihAJ3H9Q

no but I will

actually we didn't ban poppers because a homosexual MP cried about it whilst the bill was being debated

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/12110746/Tory-MP-reveals-he-uses-poppers-in-attack-of-governments-manifestly-stupid-plan-to-criminalise-drug.html

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ive-seen-now-pat-butcher-11516602

It's pretty fucking good it's on tonight as well. I think they may actually legalise it here, they are pushing for it and they went into drug shops in California with the cannabis oils and food and they said it helps with their pain.

Good show, if you can watch do so!

BIN THAT SPICE

No, you didn't ban poppers because of what I said.
Why or how could you ban something so useless and easily made?
Isopropyl nitrite is piss-easy to cook up.

erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/isopropylnitrite.html
I know, I make the stuff up in about 30 minutes when I want it. It's not just good for faggots.

Erm user a faggot in parliament cried about poppers and begged them to be made exempt from the psychoactive substances bill because he likes his arse hole being stretched open easy and poppers allow that.

You've been given the links and science stop being a dildo face or I'll stab you with my cock.

Good goy.

Poppers aren't addictive in any way, and the effect lasts 1 minute at most.

Nope.

t. chemist
There would be zero point in banning poppers. Organic nitrites aren't a problem.

Spicy

I think it is a little bit stonger than weed. Just look at the stars of Spicey time right here.

youtu.be/XstJZz21rcM
youtu.be/355-UNx_Mhg

They're not addictive, but busting a nut while your blood vessels are full-throttle sure as fuck is ror!

because they don't sell it as drugs. They sell it as incense not for inhaling just for smelling it like joss stick.
If it gets prohibited they just change the ingredients and sell it until it becomes illegal again

The psychoactive substances bill was too broad when it was first drawn up, it could have in theory banned sugar/insulin or other compounds, hell even scented candles.

Then a list of exemptions were made and that faggot cried about poppers to be added on the exemption list.

Jesus Christ stop being a fucking retard and stop talking like you know our legal system, I don't care if you're a chemist. I'm a fucking multi billionaire spaceman cowboy slave owner. Deal with it.

>The law defines as a "psychoactive substance" anything which "by stimulating or depressing the person’s central nervous system ... affects the person’s mental functioning or emotional state". The law bans all such substances but exempts alcohol, tobacco or nicotine-based products, caffeine, food and drink, medicinal products and any drug that is already regulated under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.

i don't think May really gives a fuck how easy anything is to make, what she cares about is furthering the liberal agenda that her pay masters want

that's fab mate thanks for letting me know

lol clearly you never tried anything after the first generations of spice

the stuff that came after K2 is fucking insane

>he likes his arse hole being stretched open easy and poppers allow that.
he probably gets transported back to the original abuse, the first time he was raped as a child. he needs to re-induce the trauma to "reeducate" his mind in the middle of the unnatural act.many cases, sad.

Nasty stuff gives me a headache, don't like head rushes.

Crispin Blunt is an open faggot, he should be made to swallow the poppers bottle and we'll see what happens. I hear that Amyl Nitrate is very flammable.

>I'm a fucking multi billionaire spaceman cowboy slave owner.
I know. I'm CIA.

>by stimulating or depressing the person’s central nervous system ... affects the person’s mental functioning or emotional state
Alkyl nitrites do none of this. They can only enhance an already provoked state. Use them normally and you just feel warm and light headed for a minute, so by the definition set forth by that cunt you mentioned, nitrites were never in danger. Unless your government doesn't understand its own language.

Why the fuck would I wanna watch a bunch of stupid bongs

Because I ordered you to, so you fucking do as you're fucking well told you little shit eater or I'll nuke your family with my farts. You got that? Bitch.

Synth weed if shit but synth coke can make you good money without breaking the law if you're not too dumb and have a bit of balls, depends of the country tho

>from england
>cant speak english

the absolute state of europoors

Why?
Imagine- except baked to a golden brown on weed.
Hilarity.

Of all the things you could do you do spice?? For what reason... Dumb people deserve dumb fates.

I'LL PLAY YOUR GAME KIKE!

I used to make it when it was legal. Talk about profit.

I don’t recommend using it though, if you are getting tested for drugs or whatever just stay off drugs you don’t wanna risk your brain with this designer drug shit

It's no longer available in my state. I simply loved synthetic "weed". I smoked $20-$40 per day of different brands. My favorite was Bunker Buster. Great mind trip and huge, engorged, thick erections. Fuck my ol lady's brains out with that and most blueberry flavors gave bigger hard on too.
Miss that shit.

Oh shit the flavors ;) they did taste nice

Do poppers first.

Wouldnt work anyways, everytime we outlaw it they throw together more chemicals to make a new kind.
Seriously though whos making this shit?

they ban it all the time, but they tweak the chemicals just a little bit and voila- for sale. not to mention its not regulated in China, so its sold at dirt cheap prices to create huge margins for sellers. places all potpouri is banned in America, towel heads just sell it under the counter.. absolutely massive problem that turns people into violent zombies. takes a long time to recover from too.

Holy shit you're a fucking degenerate you really should kill yourself

Spice is crazy dangerous. Smoked it a few times when it was legal in SLC, stopped when it made me physically sick.
All the homeless people got addicted to it though, made for some hilarious moments of bums just yelling at random things on the street, like signs and trees.

One in paticular i saw when i was walking home, some huge jacked homeless guy with a baseball bat claiming god sent him down to purge us all of sin.

just smoke marijuana holy shit.

Saw a homeless guy on this stuff once, he keot repeating "gotta self medicate i am omega 2"

This is why smart men stick to cathinones.

>vaping MDVP
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
yes.

seriously compared to the effects of this shit Weed should be legal this shit will make you eat peoples faces and go on shooting rampages waking up with amnesia.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiFgz9ndWKw

It is banned morons
Class B

You just want all the petrol to yourself

did you learn nothing from the american alchohol prohibition ?

in all seriousness, this shit is proof that drugs are not all joe rogan cracks them up to be

if its banned you can't tax it.

Spice is cheap and more easily available. In the US it's smoked by homeless people and stupid kids. It's illegal usually but stores in the ghettos sell it anyway

You're having a good day shitposting as well I see. Carry on.

Synthetic Cannabis is insane.

make all drugs legal so we can actually deal with the problems these chemicals bring if you don't understand at the very least the periodic table you should be barred from having any input when it comes to medical science.

Make it legal let people fuck themselves over so medical science advances just put CLEAR warning policies.

I have an awesome day everyday.

>Tfw The Founding Fathers of the United States where my shitposting Idols.

youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

it's really sad that people have to resort to synthetic thc
doesn't even have cbd and the other cannabinoids

Maybe society shouldn't have driven them to drugs.

"drugs" can mean a lot of things.
A week with 5g of a-PHP is better than anything Joe Rogan can imagine.

Except you want everything good banned like Christianity

good luck on legalization in Britain, my state will legalize soon

will you fucking Facebook influx niggers stop making threads with nothing but a link to youtube video?

people are so surprised how much good legalization does, It is not just in regards to the Users of these drugs but it allows researchers access.

>I'll turn into a giant worm and suck your dick for some spice

i remember some fedora lord manlet tryhard gave me some of this shit to smoke. It did nothing. Is it really hard for some people to find a hookup?

The best poppers, the biggest aphrodisiac that ever existed (modern day poppers are nothing like it) are actually gone from the Earth. They were made by a single factory in the US, and the guy was killed by probably US gov, about 10 or so years ago

THE SPICE EXPANDS CONSCIOUSNESS.

>Doing any "drug" someone gives you without testing it with chemicals or a taste tester

worst fucking drug ever

get help dude. buy an oz of weed, a bunch of liquor, and order pizza untill the wd's go away.. whatever it takes, just stop

I agree it is a lack of self control, but when you let it consume you, you feel sick, on edge (like very hostile towards people for no reason), and generally depressed. People who become addicts are either people who got wealthy quick or someone who is depressed already and a drug alleviates their pain. They'll probably development depression because of a lack of relationships with other people. It really takes a toll a person's mind. Everyone that talks like addiction isn't a problem, they most likely take for the granted the things and people they have in their life which keep them mentally healthy.

Example: Kid I knew in high school up just died last week. Parents and siblings were killing in a car accident. The kid became a punk in school and bullied people. Started doing drugs. Jump forward to last week, he was found dead from an OD in the woods.

People with no sympathy for addicts just simply lack perspective. Personality is developed through life experiences.

nice!

?? i dont even know what a facebook is you fucking normie

try lsd or shrooms instead friend.

How is spice legal and weed illegal? Expain yourselves land of the sober poor people!

Spice was actually decent about a decade ago. The original spice had JWH-018.
JWH-018 was amazing, taking one hit was like smoking a fat bowl of sativa and staying baked for 3-4 hours, and feeling completely normal after the comedown. I miss that stuff.

All in moderation though, chaps.

Why is everyone in West Virginia addicted to this shit?