MGTOW

Thoughts on this movement?

The rational choice whether tradcucks want to admit it or not.

FPBP

Artificial wombs and sexbots will inevitably lead to the obsolescence of the less efficient gender.

The right choice

Its more of a reaction rather than an action on its own.
The best way to show self entitled marxist feminists that men have pride and are not controlled by an irrational urge of fornicating or need of an emotional partner to strive.

Quitters taking the easy way out.

Women are not inherently evil, they're just highly conformist. Women would virgin tradfus is it was made 'cool'.

MGTOW is stupid simply because it doesn't deal with any women at all leaving them to fap their entire lives.
Replacing women with sex bots or whatever is fine but going full celibate is just retarded.

>I'm stupid and I have no idea what I'm talking about
You should research a bit on MGTOW, bad teeth man.

Fapping is way better than sex for men. As a roastie you wouldn't know.

I have no problem with MGTOW. I'm not it, but I absolutely understand. The only reason I'm not paying alimony or child support is a mix of good luck and the ability to walk out on a gf as soon as she gets too naggy. But I completely understand just wanting all girls to fuck off forever, they really are retards and I despair of ever finding one to prove otherwise, no matter how much "education" they have. They can be very book smart but they always have a personal agenda that is tied to their childlike way of interpreting reality.

MGTOW is about having nothing to do with women. If you fuck whores then you aren't MGTOW.

Feminism weeds the batshit insane "women" out, this crap weeds the weak men out. The fact that only Chad gets women is false, everybody can just in different proportions

WE
HAVE
THE
SAME
THREAD
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

Wrong direction. Improve yourself and find a based woman to live your life with, have 3+ kids.

>I'm not a MGTOW cuz I'm pathetic and can't get a chick. I can get any chick I want, I just choose not to...

rape-impregnate bitches, sabotage abortions and paternity tests. west saved

It's not a Jewish trick. Most men that claim to be MGTOW are not really MGTOW, they're just against western women. Which I'm totally fine with, because they chances of finding a decent girlfriend/wife in the western world are slim to none. All men want to eventually find a wife, so MGTOW doesn't last forever. Most will end up giving into an Asian or Eastern girl, because they have values which western women have lost.

MGTOW is basically anit western women.

I'm a MGTOW.

It's not a movement.

The sooner you understand that, the more sense it will make.

Pointless. Will accomplish nothing. You'd have to turn off all male attention to get women in line. That's not how it works. Hell, the wall doesn't even exist until like age 50. Until that around point, women will receive male attention, just not from the men she wants. It still makes her ego overinflated and shitty though

>Pointless. Will accomplish nothing.
>implying MGTOW is some crazy self sacrifice to archive some goal and not in your best personal interest

it's like being cool. you don't talk about it otherwise you ruin it, you just do and be an example.

They're retards one succ away from having a wife with the occasional actual bachelor.

It isn't in my personal best interest. It leads to a life of emptiness and bitterness. I understand that there are problems with women and the laws surrounding marriage, but what else am I supposed to do with my life? What stake do I have in the future if I don't have any kids? Living only for myself or for material gain has no appeal to me whatsoever.

K I'll sum it up:

>Can't get girls
>Bitter that he can't get girls
>I CHOOSE NOT TO GET GIRLS, I'M GOING MY OWN WAY

That's MGTOW in a nutshell.

>You talk, indeed, about this ‘free’ and ‘untrammelled’ life that you have adopted, without wives and without children; but you are not a whit better than brigands or the most savage of beasts. For surely it is not your delight in a solitary existence that leads you to live without wives, nor is there one of you who either eats alone or sleeps alone; no, what you want is to have full liberty for wantonness and licentiousness.

MGTOW BTFO for nearly 2000 years and counting

Pretty much this.
Also note that most incels that follow MGTOW arent good looking.
We can see the same thing in feminism.

Those are incels, not MGTOW. There's a difference.

Now just expain why that 80% of mgtow are divorced men

Not in the slightest.

[Citation needed]

But there is.

>Losers
>can't get laid
>blame women for this
>refuse to change self
>angry at the world
>make sweeping over-generalizations about women
>would abandon the entire belief system if a girl came into their life

The difference is?

It's for betas.

Right next to where you found the virgins part

So it's abundantly clear then? That's good. Enjoy going your own way, mate!

It's 3rd wave feminism for men. At least that's what it is from the outside looking in.

>Had a shitty relationship.
>She had a Vagina
>Everybody that has a Vagina is a shitty person.

OR

>Ugly
>Women you're attracted to won't give you the time of day.
>Call them bitches and nut into hand for the rest of your life cause they can't see that your such a great guy.

It's all seems to be a bunch of bullshit. But if you wanna nut into your hand for the rest of your life because you're bitter then go ahead.

Pathetic weasels, for the most part. They're right about certain things, they talk about divorce rate and stuff like that, but rather than propose solutions they pussy out and run away like betas.

Who ever said women were evil?

Many MGTOW propose solutions all the time. It usually has to do with restoring male authority so families can function again. That unfortunately always contains taking away some of women's rights so no one wants to consider it.

>why won't society consider my ideas ='( ?
>ideas are retarded and based on pseudoscience crap mixed with bitterness at women

I wonder why no one wants to consider it?

Basically every man who is/was married.
pic related
It was a show that tried to red pill men, before there even was a red pill.

>pseudoscience
You mean observable reality and 1000s of years of history?

How is that "going their own way," though? That's not the MGTOW I know.

Yes. Those stupid claims you think are observable reality. Exactly.

kek MGTOW seems like it's a super broad label. Like, it seems like the 35 year old basement incels, 55 year old divorce raped guys, 20 year old hoping for artificial wombs, 25 year old getting a private marriage contract instead of standard state marriage, and many more all all MGTOW. Just an outsider(?)'s perspective tho

So MGTOW aren't allowed to talk about what would be a better system than the current one. Ok.

Theyre virgin faggots and wanna be ladys-men, Its like a white knight still bad. But you know as soon as they finally catch a vagina, theyre gonna put the pussy right back on the pedestal

They are, but that's not MGTOW. That's just MGTOW's realizing they were wrong and going trad life.

Those are not solutions. Solutions are things that are practical, achievable, things that can be applied by real people. While proper sexual polarization is healthy, it is unachievable for society as a whole considering where things stand. Solutions in this context may only be for individuals.

>Many MGTOW propose solutions all the time
No, we don't.
We are simply GOING OUR OWN WAY, you stupid retard. Not getting married. Not wasting moneys on pussy etc.

That's the only way to break the system (and we actually don't even care about that anymore). We are not playing our intended role anymore, because the game is biased against us. Anyone with 5 brain cells is able to figure that out.

They figured out that women are intended to be a property and that west is doomed since it gave rights to women

It can't be done. Too many women voters and not enough men willing to do anything about it. If you want "practical and achievable" solutions go talk to the MRAs. You'll quickly see that any practical solution gets shut down.

MGTOWs are generally like, "I'm completely done with women, you can't trust them, they'll just cheat or divorce you, ..." etc. Trad life is just infecting MGTOW and that's what you're seeing when you see guys talking about encouraging women to act like ladies and taking away their votes/right to work, stuff like that.
it's the Chad Trad vs. the Virgin MGTOW

The male equivalent of a bull dyke feminist that hates men. Both losers. Sad!

Wanna know how I can tell you're a virgin neckbeard?

>Mgtow be like "I'm going my own way bro, fuck these hoes!".
>spends nearly every waking moment of their thinking and talking about women, basing their entire existence in opposition to women
>spends hours talking about women on the internet, taking part in countless circle jerks
You think more about women than I do, and I have a wife and daughter.

>chad trad
I have unironically never heard a traditionalist speak about limiting women's rights anywhere but on Sup Forums. They always dance around the issue with retarded phrases like "family values" and shit like that without specifying what that would mean because they're too afraid of offending the womenz.

Most MGTOWs aren't virgins and are bitter due to a bad relationship in the past.
And now, point by point :
>Losers
ehhh, that's subjective
>can't get laid
As I said before, not virgins
>blame women for this
Two-thirds of marriages end up in divorce these days. It is ALWAYS far, far more beneficial for women than for men. The rates of cheating and "cucking" in relationships are also insanely high.
>refuse to change self
A lot of MGTOWs are /fit/, and talking about self-improvement on this site is like the classic "stones in glass houses" scenario.
>angry at the world
Look around you user. If you weren't angry at this world, and felt no need at all to change it, there might be something wrong with you.
>make sweeping overgeneralizations about women
I could say the samething about "le redpilled" pol and race. Also, "muh 1-in-10 gorillion perfect grill unicorn" is a myth.
>would abandon the entire belief system if a girl came into their life
The entire belief system of MGTOW is to AVOID that very scenario.

Wanna know how little I care about your opinion?

Yes.

Yeah but at least our problems are legit. 'Muh patriachy' is bollocks.

>trads don't talk about traditional women's roles
>mgtows do though!
lol you're delusional, it's a trad life thing, not MGTOW

No trad wants the majority of women to vote or work. Unless it's some essential shit like nursing or if they're genuinely intelligent enough for science or whatever.
Do you not consider that a limiting of their rights?

>You'll quickly see that any practical solution gets shut down.
So what you are saying is that soon there will be forced marriages?

The system is fighting against MGTOW see Australia with their new "live some time together and wee see it as basically married" laws. But MGTOW is one step ahead of that.

/thread

Like I said I've never heard a traditionalist mention women's rights outside of Sup Forums.

what does pol think of THIS movement?

Damn you're a sad one, man. Whatever. Go fight the game by opting out. Nobody will even notice. You weren't ever playing.

Enough that you spend your time defending your gay little club on here.

Your problems are blown out of proportion.
It's always the case with collectivist groups driven by deep emotions.

The problem with "traditionalists" is that they have no plan to implement their ideals and no realistic way to get there. At least MGTOW are somewhat practical.

You mean you don't see it on your MGTOW subplebbit? lol
I see it daily on Twitter. If you don't see it that only speaks to your ignorance.

>No trad wants the majority of women to vote or work.
That should say, no trad wants women to vote and no trad wants the majority of women to work.

good goys who do not reproduce, and keep the number of critical thinkers in the population pool low

Then post some trad guy talking about taking women's right to vote and such away.

you can't organize something that doesn't exist

What has MGTOW gotten done?
Traditionalism is only just getting off the ground, and it's a long haul on top of that. There is no 5-year solution to our problems, it will take decades.

Mgtow isn't practical all. Most of the men that become mgtow are men women didn't want in the first place. Hiding away from women on online forums isn't going to solve shit, I'm sorry to tell you.

Which stupid claims? That every single successful society in history was built on strong families with men at the head of them?

MGTOW will be the only guys able to not go insane over the advent of trad ladyboys.

MGTOW is not a movement, it's decentralized and should be considered a personal philosophy that's fitting to any person who chooses to reject marriage and/or relationship with women in general.

>You weren't ever playing.
No man is actually playing.
It's simply pointing a gun to your head, pulling the trigger and hoping for the best.

MGTOW figured out that pointing a gun to your head is retarded and not healthy and stopped doing that.

That's not how Twitter works, if I see someone post something I'll let you know. If you genuinely believe trads don't believe this stuff you're delusional, though. Richard Spencer, for example, doesn't think women should have the vote. Does he not count?

You overlook the fact that by default every man is unwanted. It's the man who must "want" and the irony stands in men being expendable and unwanted but if he wants to be needed he still has to step forward. MGTOW is recognition of the freedom at hand for men being by default unwanted, are also (though not generally allowed to recognize) off the hook.

OR grow a pair... every MGTOW guy i know just doesnt handle women well.

The answer to over feminizing of men is not to act yet more effeminate.

Has anyone actually found out why developed nations' men lost over 50% of their testosterone in the last century?

Seems like that always gets slid or white washed.

low T levels, circumcision, pedo tracker threads all get the most opposition.

What is the link?

God I love this "argument." It just shows such.... I can't even think of the words.... lack of understanding of selective processes?

I'm sorry that you think being in a relationship is a gun to your head. Whatever girl shattered you, know there's therapy for that kind of stuff.

They might believe it but 99% of them are too afraid of articulating their beliefs. They always dance around the issue.

In fewer words it's for ugly incels

Also gas yourself

>I'm sorry that you think being in a relationship is a gun to your head
I'm sorry that you are blue pilled. Lurk more.

They lost their T because they stopped competing with each other. "Everybody gets a trophy" did its job.

And what are you doing to "save the system"?
What are you doing to "fight the game"?
Shitposting on Sup Forums?
Watching Lauren Southern's videos on JewTube and commenting how "based" she is?
Trads talk a big game about never giving up and rising from the ashes but have no plan of action and no actual movements. Say what you will about "feminazis" and "faggots rights groups", but they have marches and movements and they get out there! What have trads done? They've sat by and done nothing as progressives : forced women to work & vote, legalized marijuana , race-mixing, and gay marriage, made abortion become acceptable, and are currently trying to make being white a hate crime.
At least MGTOWs practice what they preach.
What do you do?

You yourself haven't exactly posted any arguments. Your posts are like 90% ad hominems.

Not all men are unwanted you fucking permavirgin loser. What a fucking insight. It's always been hard to be a man, men have just never been so soft and filled with soy that they turn away from women entirely.

i got neetbux today.
send me your regards

MGTOW will save the west

>uses a may may from a movie written by 2 trannies

Sick nasty, bruh.

I'm doing just fine in the game. I can form healthy and stable relationships with other humans. Lol. The fact you think people on here unironically watch Lauren Southern and shit shows how out of touch you are.

What's there to argue? You have nothing to assert other than bitterness.

Yeah, no. Again, you're just ignorant. I mean you won't see many people talking about it on the MSM, but I don't know why you expect to or why it matters? Like what is your point?

>having sex daily with your waifu isn't wanton
if you dont sx only for babies there's not that mucf of a gap.
also
>2017
>not being a brigand

MGTOW is basically beta cucks trying to rationalize giving up and cutting themselves out of the gene pool. I am 100% on board with it. Women are 100% on board with it. Everyone is happy.

The one thing I wish is that they would stop bitching at everyone like anyone gives a shit that they don't want to try anymore.