Are modern greeks and ancient greeks the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/science/science-news/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-f6C9826523
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mosaic
youtube.com/watch?v=3B6wobiWSdc
keeptalkinggreece.com/2017/02/04/help-a-dane-denmark-appeals-to-greeks-to-save-tourists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_Justinian
google.com/search?q=greek men&safe=off&rlz=1C1CAFB_enUS716US717&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8vaSizcHXAhUJw1QKHVxwBckQ_AUICigB&biw=1093&bih=530&dpr=1.25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Science says yes

bonus

ancient greeks were black

inb4
>jamal o roof
>socrates
>racial purity
>we wuz illyrianz n shiet

Fucking siptars can't let us have our countries snow they ruin our forums too

No, Ancient Greeks used to be blonde and blue eyed. Nordic looking if you will. The same is true for Ancient Egpytians who used to be Black.

It is not important whether or not modern Greeks resemble ancient Greeks because they are still the only descendants of the ancient Greeks.
Even if every Greek is half Turk, he is still a descendant of the ancient Greeks while nobody else can make this claim.
Maybe the ancient Greeks were lily white, maybe not. You're not a descendant of those Greeks, only the modern Greeks are.
>pic related to italians, but still relevant

please die, jackass.

WE

You guys'll probably stone me to death but I'd bang the kang out of her...

WUZ

good post

FILOSOFERS N SHIEEEET.

can you explain ? are they supposed to be black like on the left or lightskinned like on the right ?

I'm sure that in a few hundred years, 'modern' Germans will also be so delusional as to consider themselves the descendants of 'ancient' Germans.

In Turkey only 10% of the population has turkic DNA. If they only made that much headway since ~1400 in Anatolia then they made close to not even a tenth of a percentage contribution to current day Greece.

>Ancient Greeks, the creators of modern civilization
>modern Gr**ks
>having anything in common

judging by their architecture, it's probably true TOPKEK

the statuses yes

lol
they'll probably cite the pictures of blacks being in the ss as MUH ANCESTOR

WE WUZ HITLER N SHIEET

Most likely not. Ancient Greeks were described as fair haired.

I seriously doubt modern day italians share much in common with ancient romans other than a genetic link.

With that said, does it matter? No. They are still are Greek or Italian if they have that common link.

YFW it was religious and ethnic cultural identity that maintained genetic purity through the ages

>described as fair haired
By whom?

Liking this use of that meme flag.

>described
>so it's true, let's disregard science

same goes for italians (according to genetic maps)

>ESTONIA
>anything at all

snowniggers jealous of superior MEDS probably

>56

((Science))

Ancient Greeks were Nordic

This

Shut up

everyone in europe descends from nordic greeks.

I think the real question is "Are greeks human?" Answer is no. They are cryptokikes.

delet

>get western civilization forced upon them by conquest
>millennia later claim svens were the real greeks all along
I've also seen them claim that the Celts obtained red hair from viking conquest. Dumb faggots.

Yes but most of the elite Greeks moved to the U.S, Canada and Northern Europe.

>elite
>poor villagers looking for work
pick one

HOL UP

Worst threads imaginable

They already do you dumbass nigga, hold this L. Pic related is Sup Forums's favorite Teuton.

>Ancient Greeks, the creators of modern civilization
That's Minoa, Egypt, Babylon, Sumeria, etc. Rome and Classical era Greece was nothing original

>having anything in common
This study literally proves this. They are like Sicilians if you took the majority of their MENA DNA away.

>everyone in europe descends from nordic greeks.
kek

No. Possibly some of the modern day brown people called greeks are descended from the peasantry or slave population of the ancients. The population as whole though and all the important rulers and thinkers, as well as warriors, were white meds.
>Of these three original groupings, only two are existent in any large numbers today: the Nordics and the Alpines. The original Mediterraneans of ancient history are not to be confused with those people loosely termed "Mediterranean" today - the present day inhabitants of the Mediterranean region are largely mixtures of several races, with the original White Mediterranean component for the greatest part having long since been submerged amongst invasions first of the Nordic and Alpine White sub- groupings, and then under Nonwhite Arabic, Turkish and other Middle Eastern and North African racial groupings

nbcnews.com/science/science-news/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-f6C9826523

Modern Greeks are wh*Ter.
This is what ancient Greek warriors looked like.

Or nords I should add

Literally everyone in Europe descends from ancient greeks dude

this
whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

desu huts look kinda /comfy/

I don't understand this picture. Is that Nordic guy who thinks he's descended from ancient Greeks trying to get a sun tan while the statues were painted and Greeks weren't really bronze?

call me when you can get muscel and still have IQ

That's not Alexander, half of that mosaic is smashed out

my wh*Te ass is on fire!!

Are modern Americans and ancient Americans the same

tfw we are bongs bros

no, far too many germans

You fucking greek cuck
I would gut you

you are a special kind of retard: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mosaic

Lol no. modern greek shitstains are a disgrace to their ancestors. They turned the cultural capital of the world into a bankrupt communist shithole.

The simple answer is NO

t.

SHIEET

>Source
>March of the titans

just lol

If Romans and Greeks were as Germanic as everybody on here claims you would at least be able to find one or two parallels between German individuals and a statue for example, but you don't. Shouldn't the fact that most of the statues had curly hair be enough to tell you? Or maybe the fact that they treated Germanics like subhumans/barbaroi?

There's an oven with his name on it

Ancient Greeks and modern Greeks don't have any relation at all. The remain of the ancient Greeks were exterminated by invading barbarians like the Slavs. There has also been extensive migration to Greeks from the Albanian and vlach people. So to sum it all up Slavs kill and stay, Albanian and vlach migrate and then hey all mix until turku comes and fucks everything up

scandinavians and germans tan incredibly well you retard

Again with this fallemayer bullshit

ofcourse they do

youtube.com/watch?v=3B6wobiWSdc
keeptalkinggreece.com/2017/02/04/help-a-dane-denmark-appeals-to-greeks-to-save-tourists/

doubtful, since wast majority of "original" greeks was heavily decimated during justinian plague

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_of_Justinian

some historians argue that more than 3/4 of greek population of east roman empire died during this plague

The plague also swept the whole of fucking continental Europe 600 years later you absolute imbecile. There will always be survivors.

>99% camo index

Fuck no.

Contemporary alex statue.

>many people died at some point therefore scientific evidence magically lose all their power

It killed 40% according to your source which is near the ~30% that decimated Ireland. Byzantium was multicultural in deeper ends of Asia minor and especially Constantinople.

that what i was trying to say, population got replaced by other nationalities

genetic test says yes Pol and nazis say no because they like to we wuz everything

You messed up the bait with the Egypt part.

plenty of greek men look like that

google.com/search?q=greek men&safe=off&rlz=1C1CAFB_enUS716US717&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8vaSizcHXAhUJw1QKHVxwBckQ_AUICigB&biw=1093&bih=530&dpr=1.25

I can confirm the don´t

sorry, that happens only in your countries

thats a 9/10 black chick right there

leave troll

>i have no valid argument
>lets resort to retarded memes

good job

dayum, i'd bang the kang outta that

like maybe 10% of them do the rest get burnt , and they have an orange tan to them that isnt enough protection to live in the south.

even ancient philospers made the distinction between white wildlings in the north and olive skinned southerners in the south

can confirm
especially southerns Greeks (closer to Minoan civilization in Crete)

Ancient Greeks were blonde blue eyed Nordic looking people whereas what you have now are dark hairy Turks. In fact most of Southern Europe is non-White, from centuries of racemixing and immigration

i thought you were the one that had to prove his argument
damn i got bamboozled again

Modern greeks are in no way comparable. They are a joke. It’s alomst sad.

Only true thing I have read on Sup Forums all day

Stay irrelevant, turkish rapebaby

WE

I don't get your point. I can cherrypick someone who looks like him as well it won't mean anything.

So you mean to argue that the mainland Greek population was repopulated by Goths and Gauls? Because that's the only possible 'nationality' that could 'replace' anyone at the time.

All the plague did was spread the empire's legs open to get fucked by whatever wars they were fighting (or were going to fight). Which is why they lost most of Italy and other territories at that time. In reality ERE's borders would probably extend all the way to Syria if the plague and 4th crusade didn't happen.

These threads are always shit anyway because people use history books and 'my feelies' to argue science

>his

do you mean yours?

dude, i am surprised you have money to pay for intrawebz

or did you had to whore out your mother again just to shitpost here?

by the amount of butthurt and lack of resoning, i can tell that you have not single drop of ancient greek blood

Sweden is just the gift that keeps on giving, Jesus Christ...

>Ancient greeks were cowards
>didn't even smoke crack

>when you only had enough time to make half a statue before your empire fell apart

kek

gawd damn we are handsome as fuck

eh, not for long

No, ancient Greeks went back to Africa. Ancient Greeks were black

that's goddamn right

Please don't tell me that any of you actually believe that ancient greeks were nordic

Even retardation has its limits

and white women love it

>we
stop you are not a greek, you are a mut like the rest of us.

The Classics belong to those who read them and would see them born again, beautiful and new. Modern Greeks mostly cling to hebrew mythology and the related Christian churches; they are divorced from the divine and the ancient European world.

No, lots of jews albaniens and pontians in modern greece now.
>Pontus region=dark skin with sharp nose
>Albanien=small heads
>Jews pretending to be greek orthodox=jew nose curly hair, and anyone with the name starting with papa
>Anyone whose last name ends with ES or IS is either a jew or asia minor shitskin.
>names ending in Oglu or glu are turkish.