Brave Witches

No thread?

Teach her how to aim

To the Brave mobile!

What kind of asshole slaps a woman's boobs?

Waltrud seducing Hikari when?

Naoe's hands are for punching, not fondling.

20 minutes.

starting

get in here niggas

Episode 5 starting.

surprise buttsex

Yakety Sax.mp3

>got horny after using healing magic
Now that's new

jelly with kuso bonding with each other

Should've waited till subs out! Makes for the best OP's.

Now, one week till Nipa and Sasha episode with Eilanya, please let it happen.

Two weeks now, I'd say.

the epitome of manliness by me

oh boy

3p

Krupi a best cook

Whew, they are making their own ammo

Guess what the time is?

So alpha

best waifu

Next stop is slav's butt

Next week: Sasha's loli past

It sends her metabolism into overdrive when she uses her healing magic. She gets really hungry.

This shit has way too much Hikari. Please remove her.

The director loves her, it's not gonna change sadly. This season is a story about 'her', like previous ones were Fuso arc stories about Miyafuji and Mio.

This episode just reinforces that Sadako would've been a great MC.

She just rekt that car with her awakened witch magic, right? I bet the driver was furious.

He could see his 'No Claims Bonus" going up in flames that's for sure, and his insurance premiums skyrocket.

Fucking shitty spoilers, but what?
It's not gonna be Nipa and Sasha centric episode? Please, it better beee.

Implying Orussians wouldn't be happy to have strong witches born into their glorious nation. They just compensate new car to the owner with the great news.

The preview is too short to say whether Nipa will show up or not. Though I have to wonder how much of the episode will be a flashback with none of the other characters present. Would be funny if it turned out that Nipa and Sasha really met as kids and Nipa doesn't remember or something.

Aye, not having Nipa in a single preview pic is worrying as hell though. Ah please, I'm fairly sure Nipa spent her childhood in Suomus entire-, actually yeah, short visits could've happened from one another and they'd be childhood friends for all we know, that'd be really cute.

Next episode: Fortune.
As usual, Nipa's misfortune keeps causing her to break her Unit.
Captain Aleksandra I. Pokryshkin (Sasha) gets upset and forces Nipa to do seiza again.
But, after saying that she's sorry, Nipa asks, "You're our commander-in-battle, can't you do anything other than fix our strikers?"
"...I'm sorry."
While Sasha apologizes for herself and Nipa feels ashamed, the observation post on the outskirts of Petersburg comes under fire.

Now that sounds a lot better! Poor Sasha though..
>observation post on the outskirts of Petersburg
Would be grand if Eila and Sanya pop out suddenly if it's that place from the movie, but they still need more than 10 minutes of screen time to make up for not having an OVA at least.

Nice. And this is already episode 6. I wonder if episode 7 will still be fanservice.

Should be, the formula so far has been 99% the same copy as old scripts.

7th should be Krupi's episode, so yeah.

7 could be Krupinski's focus episode. Since she's a flirt and a womanizer the fanservice episode being her focus episode would make sense. It would also mirror Erica's hijinx in former fanservice episodes.

Episode 6 focusing on them means they're the Eila and Sanya of the 502.

Yes, and there has been quite a lack of dyking things up a lot, so Krupi has to carry the torch real bad for 7th ep. It'd only make sense to use her for the interactions and fanservice stuff then. Though, the season one ep7 was really divided on the witch screen times, Lucchini got most of it in that episode with the rest equally shared. There was no single centric witch for that episode.

We've known this for half a decade.

Will the director deliver another episode 6 magic again?

Hopefully.

Slowpoke post ahead because World of Strike Witches Love is like the use of CG models in Brave Witches. It exists only to make you feel pain

With the pacing of Brave Witches, it feels like this would be better suited for a 26 episode season series. Because character wise, outside of a little bit on Rossmann, and Naoe embracing the role of the antagonist rival in order to motivate Hikari, we haven't gotten much on the other witches.

Overall plot wise, we got to see the set up for Hikari using the Absolute Eye during the battle against the Nest. And I can see this ending in 3 ways.

1. Either the writers go full Jesus Miyafuji cop out where Hikari has some ultra secret, untapped magic reserve that she unlocks during the battle,

2. Hikari blows out what little magic she has to use the ability and can never fly again. Which would be foreshadowed by Rossmann's story about her previous student she taught that was in the same position as Hikari. Remember ut she specially said she wasn't able tot fly again, and didn't say she was killed

3. Or the rest of the team find a way to turn Hikari into a conductor where they feed her, their magic so she can use the Absolute Eye and not immediately get killed in the process.

Welcome to simple story writing 101 with this director, now with 15 years of same old recycled experience. We will only get small tasters of the 502nd witches past Hikari with this.
If the producers feel like it, this will get S2, which is technically 26 episodes like previous two seasons then, but I doubt it.
However, you forgot to include Takami somewhere in the ending since she will 99% likely recover by episode 10 and join in the last battle, because Fuso banzai.

And then season 2 can mirror season 2 of Strike Witches, unless they have Hikari go to the 507th, like what was originally planned.

It's pretty obvious between this and the spying that Jose has a crush on Sadako.

I doubt she will join them, by the end of this the war has changed a bit and Hikari will most likely just go back home to return status quo with the squadron compositions. She'll just join 502nd again for S2 if that happens, since she's part of it now really.

It could happen. Brave Witches is set before Strike Witches 2, and Hikari and Takami isn't in the movie that takes place after SW 2. Takami probably moved to 508th and Hikari is off to 507th to keep Haruka/Ahonen in check with her endless stamina.

Hikari and Takami aren't in the movie because movie literally happened so many years ago when they didn't exist yet and things can be retconned very easily. Not like there's anything to retcon really, they simply didn't show up for the outside squad posing shot and that's it. Takami definitely goes back to 508th, since that's her wing.
If Hikari will be part of 507th, that would mean to deal with two very old established squad compositions changing. Goddamn why can't Fumi just say no to the producers and director for allowing things like this to happen.

[HorribleSubs] Brave Witches - 05 [1080p].mkv

Subs are out.

I kind of feel that the higher ups were sending Hikari to Haruka as a sacrifice. At the start Hikari was a terrible fighter, but had good stamina. And in the 507th novels you find out that they sent undesirables to the 507th to get rid of them while acting like they were doing the other country a favor.

Hopefully Nao teaches Hikari to punch, so that she makes short work of Haruka's advances.

That's cheating Trude.

Villapaita tissit

In his defense with how finicky the market is for a show like this, you have to play it safe or risk pissing off the consumer base with no hope of creating a new base to replace them, so rocking the boat in any major way is financial suicide.

The problem with Strike Witches S2 was it was just a retooling of Season 1 instead of doing its own thing to further develop the characters outside of a few exceptions. I could hope they could treat season 1 and 2 as part of the same 'season' instead of modular sections, but as was said before, they're going to play it safe.

But having Hikari isn't a bad thing at all. We don't know much about 507th current situation and she could be the bridge we need to close that gap. Things will change and no one, especially not Fumikane, will object when you told him to draw more cute girls.

>"You're our commander-in-battle, can't you do anything other than fix our strikers?"
So, looks like except Crusher Trio, every other witch in the unit has some kind of disability

We don't even know the old 507th situation, it was never finished and is so old that many things from the novels have been retconned by now.

As for Hikari in the 502, unless Eila and Sanya show up, I see no reason why it couldn't be set earlier with Sadako as MC like Fumikane seemed to intend from the existing 502 stories he wrote. This episode just showed that Sadako is a very strong character and definitely MC material.

I'm aware. As a longtime fan I'm disappointed though that they play it this safely, it offers almost nothing but little bit animation to enjoy about 502nd witches we've been wanting for years and the fact it's low quality production. The neuroi battles are a joke, which were big part of the previous seasons and well done, now in comparison.

I like Hikari, but she was a bad thing to happen. She doesn't need to be the gap for anything that the squad couldn't do by itself on its own as has been for years. We have no idea how Fumi feels about squad meddling either. 501st was created for the anime to begin with but 502nd had stayed the same for six long years up till now.

Sadako doesn't and Jose doesn't unless you count her super metabolism when she uses her healing magic.

I don't think Sasha has an actual disability. Something traumatic may have happened, so she just might not actually fight too often.

Sensei doesn't. She's perfect.

Her body is too weak from a childhood illness to fight for very long. It's why she's so small despite her age.

Except you know, super stunted growth since childhood, which left her really short.
Not saying that's an issue, it only makes her cuter.