Transgender Children

I've just seen a clip of people on 'The Good Morning Britain' show defending Transgender children and attacking a teacher who says they don't support it. As someone who is pretty open minded and would even be supportive of something like gay marriage, this legitimately sickens me.

How can anyone in their right mind actually defend this delusional child abuse. Allowing these kids to get these procedures and treatments is gaurenteed to fuck up their lives and mess with their minds.

I am genuinely saddened that promoting transgenderism in children is now seen as the 'mainstream' PC thing to do. My question is their anyone on here who actually supports this and if so, how do they actually justify it to themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
nationalparty.ie/en/join/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a life-saving treatment. Allowing children to halt puberty, before their defining physical traits develop, will allow them to pass as female thus reducing suicide rates.

to degenerate the populace
gr8 b8 m8

It's the opposite mate

it's child abuse plain and simple.

>treatment
the "dad beats the gay out of son" method is actually more effective at curbing suicide rates, and leads to "regret decision" in 5% of patients. Surgery leads to a "regret decision" in 60-fucking-percent of cases.

Go pull the studies out of the internet I can't be fucked

>I can't be fucked
we havent even tried though

Yeah, I have no idea how you possibly try and spin this as a 'life-saving' treatment when it legit ruins the kids life. A fucking child is not mature or competent enough to make descions of this magnitude which will change the course of their lives forever. What if the kid was going to grow out of this phase? what if it even just turned out they were gay?

Instead you've now mutilated the kid, taken away their ability to even possibly have children themselves and also taken away their identity just because they felt a certain way while they were a child. Stopping the child from eve having the chance to go through puberty and perhaps even change their mind is not a solution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

It is simply malicious Jewish tribal warfare against whites and people rotelearning what Jewish institutions say are the Correct Opinions because people want money and acceptance for doing as they are told.

Anyone who says anything else is a coward wannabe normie who should be killed.

It's the opposite. It's a trend then when normalised - ordinary kids will buy in to, and think they may be transgender because they feel a little different (which may be nothing) - at which point all the idiot lefty adults will tell them that they ARE transgender, and encourage they go ahead with medication and surgery, which they will go along with because they're kids and don't know any better, and trust adults to have their best itnerests at heart. Then when they reach adulthood they'll realise that they've mutilated themselves for life and commit suicide.

bitch pls I'm made of pixels you couldn't fuck me unless your dick has a resistance between 20~200 micro-ohms.

i hate people

Children don't have any concept of sexuality. The parents shouldn't be encouraging any child to dress or behave like the opposite sex. Wait until the kids are teenagers and allows them to make up their own minds.

Transgenderism is psychologists preying on mentally vulnerable. Psychology is a degenerate science.

>
>
This is exactly what I feel will happen. If something like this normalized then kids who just feel a bit different (and who as a teen especially doesn't go through these phases) will now instead of riding through those times will now buy into this 'I was just born in the wrong body' and ruin the rest of their lives

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/zamwgsS

Not bad, swastikanon.

Drop the gay marriage support and join the National Party

I'd fuck her.

Transgenderism is transhumanism. These people are playing God and it’s not going to end well for them.

It means better traps, which is a good thing

loli traps when?

Nah man, not gonna drop that part. When it's two consulting adults, that's none of my business. If they want to be together to be happy, let them

The part that bothers me the most, is that Harley Quinnn is literally just a fuckhole in the DC Universe. She is only grown in popularity as her outfits get sluttier, and her sexual behavior gets more outlandish.

Why in gods name would you let your child dress up as a the most sexualized female in comics? Not a hero like batgirl or storm, but a a character that only exists for masterbation.

Now. Just look at sabertooths son

I was born in the wrong body. I may have the body of a poorfag, but in my heart I always felt like I was a billionaire.
Pliz help.
In French this is called un caprice, and back in the days any parent would have solved the problem with a slap.

eh, i dont mind myself honestly.

either way though
>nationalparty.ie/en/join/

How big has this party actually gotten? are ye not receiving major blowback from the left in the country?

Party has consistently grown in size all through this year, both in membership and interest.
Not much blowback as the meetings aren't public like identity ivory coasts were