Niggers are subh-

>Niggers are subh-
No sweetie, try again

why do people repeat the same emoji over and over again

>Feminist Dance therapy degree

Someone apply the makeupapp to this bitch and tweet the photo back to her. Watch her chimp the fuck out

Fucking this

>brains never looked this good
Why are niggresses so vain?

The eternal THOT

*women

>Howard University
>HBU

I'm guessing she probably couldn't even get a scholarship to a state school.

she's cute

You found one nigger that does human things.

brilliant idea

This. So much this.

Ok let's judge niggers by one person

Looks like one of them mixed race mongrels.

>Howard

My sides

I WANNA BE

Niggeresses*

The very best?

>nigger college valedictorian

Basically, she’s the queen of the chimps!

> Claim to be super smart
> Still care most about muh looks

Women never change.

Mean IQ 85
>Mean IQ 85

Fuckin jej

Howard University is shitty. She cute tho.

Its all women don't be retarded

what is howard univ anyway?

Her ego is out of this fucking world. She's going to turn into a rotten bitch if she keeps it up.

>Howard
HBCUs are worthless degree mills.

>school full of niggers
>300 in graduating class down from 700 as freshman
>one of these niggers is going to be the best nigger
>tfw the best nigger is bottom 50% nationwide and sub 100 iq

Niggers are subhuman though.

Anecdotal evidence proves points now?

>I really hope you were legit

I went to college with a few of these "all-star" niggers. While everyone else has to bust their ass to pass tests and do well, niggers are known to get quite a few do-overs. In fact, they'll get said do-overs in the form of a take-home essay.

That's a mutt.

>Valedictorian but only got a scholarship to a 50% acceptance rate university

>be nigger
>get gibs
>go to nigger "school"
>will still fail

pic related

How pathetic is that high school if the best scholarship a BLACK VALEDICTORIAN can manage is fucking Howard University?

Lol Howard.
What did Malcom X U turn her down for not having her lip disced?

Slutty graduate Halloween costume, lol

Smart? These days, a college education is nothing but a big joke with nonsense courses. Let's see if she has a job with that sheepskin other than in a plantation.

Until the abolishment of affirmative action, black preference in school placement, and increased scholarship funding for blacks- I dont want to hear them bragging about anything to do with college.

I've never understood this

> cherrypicking statistical outliers
Um no, sweetie. Try again.

It's the Harvard of nigger colleges.

She is black, they look good even without makeup. It is only Wh*Te women that look like zombies once you take it off.

She will do well. With her upcoming degrees in Affirmative Action Studies and Kangsian Theory, her future is set.

>what is Affirmative Action

>H
>B
>U
>(and affirmative action)

kek, there's probably a million chinks and euros who could've gotten in but were denied because they're not niggers or spics

>She is black, they look good even without makeup.
does that apply to the women aswell mr Swede

That's because most black women look like baboons with or without makeup. They're horrifyingly ugly.

these threads are all bait but this is actually how leftists argue, so responding to them is still useful

population stats don't reflect every individual
she's not very sub-saharan

No that is beacuse white skin makes all your blemishes and imperfections more visible, so white women MUST have make up or they will look like freaks. Black women on the other hand look just fine without makeup. They also age much better.

Black simply do not crack

Damn Muhammad, your forgetting the fact that you cover the faces of your women because their faces are so unbearable ugly.

Yeah Arab women are almost white so no suprise they look like shit too.

Black women are disgusting looking 99.9% of the time. The one in pic related is a very rare exception.

> Blacks simply do not crack
Blacks simply smoke crack

And whites take herion. Lets not forget fucking your own dad and your dog. All things that white women love to do.

Any source on that pic?

>what is emphasis

the smartest negro in a HS of Negroes gets a scholarship to a negro college. the only thing out of place is:should be done in africa.