Planes of 9/11

I didnt know in which section should i ask this so i will ask it here. If 9/11 was an inside job and the planes on the footage are fake where the real planes went?

Other urls found in this thread:

cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=94
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=467
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=7md2QzNsAe4
youtube.com/watch?v=3GCsTf-fKVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THe planes were real. Remote controlled. Bombs in the towers.

Even if you believe that, why does it matter where it went?

>chopped down and thrown in the sea
>burnt at a plane grave yard
>scrubbed of all paper trail, serial numbers and marking and sold into the market as a different plane

It's time to destroy Israel habibi.

yes but what happened to the people inside the planes? Did they kill them or there werent any passengers?

yes. they crashed planes into the towers. people in the planes, planes go into towers. people in the towers, in the plane, on fire. then they detonated preplaced explosives up the central struts to bring it straight down.

They didn't exist.

and how about all the footage that proves that planes never existed they were all CGI

into ur mums bumbum

They were computer-generated, composited onto video. Aluminum/plastic can't punch clean through 8"steel box beams, even if 756s could fly 500mph at sea level - which they can't.

^757s

Planes aren't fake, retard. Everything else is.

CIA / Pizza cult actors were on the planes w/ fake identities. Planes landed in Ohio, everyone on board goes home. Planes destroyed to hide evidence.

Flashback: 9/11 WTC Gold Heist - $1.7 Billion in Bullion ... Fake or true Is where I would start. It seems to be the most targeted conspiracy theory censored on media. It was radio active wood peckers that hit a gas line. No one even bothers.

gvhgu

Does anybody else remember all the other attacks that they stopped just after 9/11?
I remember hearing on the news that two petrol tanker bombs were stopped before they went off in New York and also men caught with weapons at the sears tower or CN tower. Can't remember which.
I seem to be the only person who remembers these.
I tried searching for those news stories but haven't found anything yet. Seems bizarre.

The planes were real. My dad was working six blocks away at the time and saw the first plane impact.

9/11 was allowed to happen. It was real — shitskinned saudi muhammadians committed a terrorist attack, but it was purposefully allowed by our government to justify and accelerate, well, every single event that has followed it, except for one. Can you guess which?

There were no real planes. No flight manifests for the alleged flights have been produced, despite requests for such.

Passengers were made up using a large database of fabricated identities and morphed photos.

All the people in New York who saw the planes on 9/11 were experiencing some sort of mass hallucination?
>inb4 holograms

The ones whivh hit the towers were very real planes. The one that hit the Pentagon i find questionable for the same reasons as anyone else: size/ratio, speed and elevation, pilot experience etc.

every 1 here knows Israel did 9/11 unless u have new information gtfo

no planes is equivalent to flat earth designed to discredit.

>discussion of no-plane theories has been banned from certain conspiracy theory websites and advocates have sometimes been threatened with violence by posters at other conspiracy theory websites.[163]

this is the truth, no planes theory is pure disinfo

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

3500 professional engineers and architects want another investigation because buildings don't suffer from complete freefall collapse into thier own footprint from fires.

Not pure disinfo. The footage was poorly faked, but only to cover up the use of military drones remotely controlled rather than expertly flown way faster than possible at low altitudes. 550 mph at low altitude would have the wings come off instantly.

If you accept that it was planned as a tv spectacle designed for maximum impact, why would the planners leave such a potentially uncontrollable element in their plan as real planes? Real planes may have missed their targets, not appeared at the right time, etc. CGI planes removes as much chance and possible screwups as possible.

cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=467

I agree the planes were CGI, I was pointing out the hostility to the no-planes theory, evident even in this thread.

>Dr Wade said: “Over the previous decade we have seen rapid advances in digital-manipulation technology. As a result, almost anyone can create convincing, yet fake, images or video footage. Our research shows that if fake footage is extremely compelling, it can induce people to testify about something they never witnessed.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

>September 11, 2015
>A Jewish American man, Joshua Ryne Goldberg, posing as an Australian ISIS supporter, attempted to get an FBI confidential informant to detonate a bomb at a Kansas City, Missouri September 11 attacks memorial event. Goldberg attempted to persuade the confidential informant to coat the shrapnel of the bomb in rat poison in order to maximize casualties
I haven't heard of (((this one))) for sure.

>The footage was poorly faked, but only to cover up the use of military drones remotely controlled rather than expertly flown way faster than possible at low altitudes. 550 mph at low altitude would have the wings come off instantly.

yeah the planes were swapped out.

It was shills. See, shills like to play both sides. They propose and promote the most outrageous ideas, later to use them to debunk the real subject. Don't take the bait, always be reasonable.

Have you ever watched that show, The Prisoner? That.

No Planes/Fake Planes/Sept Clues/Simon SHack
have been debunked

i got kicked out of 911movement forum a dacade ago when Shack was releasing hoids "research" about fakery. Its is bullshit

start with "everybodys gotta learn sometime 911" and then dont let the fantastic junk lead you astray

YUP

Who the fuck knows - but this is in part an explanation:

youtube.com/watch?v=7md2QzNsAe4

Stop saying the planes were CG...I saw the second one hit the tower .. or was I playing Flight Simulator??? shit ..

Sounds like something a shill would say.

hi mom its me

QRS11
youtube.com/watch?v=3GCsTf-fKVo

The fake planes theory is cuckoo. Here's what youngfags need to know.

>Who was the first person to reportedly die in the 9/11 attacks?
He was a passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to crash into the World Trade Center. But this passenger didn't die in the crash. He was reportedly stabbed to death by Muslim hijackers seated directly behind and in front of him. He was in seat 9B, and his name was Daniel Lewin.

Daniel Lewin was an Israeli-American billionaire. He moved to Israel from Denver in 1984, when his Zionist father, Charles Lewin, became disgusted with American culture. Daniel served in IDF, as all young men do, but he excelled and eventually became captain of Unit 269 in Sayeret Matkal, Israel's version of Delta Force and Navy SEALs. Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret. They specialize in counter-terrorism, specifically hijacking and airport scenarios.

Lewin was fluent in Arabic, and trained to impersonate Muslim extremists. He was an avid Zionist, and a so-called "super Zionist" according to his ex-IDF brothers.

Is it a coincidence that the first person to reportedly die in the 9/11 attacks was an Israeli commando trained in Arabic and hijackings?

>head of the Pentagon on 9/11 was a Zionist rabbi named Dov Zakheim
Zakheim was appointed by the Bush admin to oversee the Pentagon shortly before 9/11. He was not employed federally before then. He was the CEO of SPC, which specializes in advanced, confidential remote and automated aerial systems for military aircraft. Coincidence?

>the five Israelis arrested on 9/11 in NYC and held by the FBI for 70+ days.
Their names: Omer Marmari, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner. They were employed by Urban Moving Systems in NJ; the FBI raided UMS, concluding it was a front for Israeli intel. One of the Israelis had $5k cash on his person upon arrest. They all were in the US illegally on expired visas. Three were seen photographing/celebrating Flight 11 hit the WTC. Lewin's plane

>preplaced explosives

how did they survive the impact and fires? The collapses initiated right at point of impact,

>The fake planes theory is cuckoo.
Why?