MALE INTELLIGENCE INSULTED by MAKEAPP

MALE INTELLIGENCE INSULTED by MAKEAPP

This app is another Shoah.

this app will get banned. The tech industries are full of whiteknights and sjw's

They're just throwing every insult they've got now

Post more reactions you problematic sexists

The wails of the roastie will echo throughout time.

It is scarily accurate though, unless there's photoshop involved. It picks up minute color difference is skin tone, indicating imperfections, which are hard to see with the human eye.

>Man pretends to be pilot to sleep with women
Wow what a douchebag
>Woman puts lots of make up on to hide her saggy face
What a hero, anyone who takes off her make up is Hitler

Well yeah. Men are losing all freedoms and liberties because they want these clown's pussy.

Changing that is kind of the point.

Let's not forget the classic MUH RUSSIANS HACKER

Good thing males don't give a fuck about apps insulting their intelligence because they are ubermensh.

lol jesus, when will this Russia shit end?

I don't think so, no. It's their bred and butter.

So are men intelligent or just aggressive beast that rape everyone? Come on SJWs get your complaining straight

why do women tend more towards fakery and affectation that men?
pic slightly related
[spoiler]Book of the New Sun[/spoiler] tbph

As long as they're Christian virgins, I don't care.

WITHOUT CONSENT

RAPED BY AN APP

>make-up-

>OMG muh russian troll factories
this is unironically one of the best memes of 2017, except the propagators of it think it is a serious story

The app that murdered feminism.

What a time to be alive.

"muh russia" is to current year shitlibs what satanic ritual abuse was to 1980s bible thumpers.

Post more of em keep the salt train movin

Please lurk for two years before you post.

How come people don't realize the whole point of this app is for people to get offended lmao are people really this dense

>makeapp iz awesub

The dastardly hacker organization known as Russia strikes again!

>why can't we get an app about all this frivolous shit that I feel is important!?
>STOP APP RAPING ME REEEEEEE

this app has the power to make our enemies complement us
interdasting

>mfw only dumpy uggos and obese broads are bitching about this

Holy shit, they're still this fucking mad.

Why are femicunts mad?
Aren't women putting make up to look nicer for men and to appease the "male gaze"? shouldn't SJews be glad that women are freed from the shackles of make up?
Really makes you think.

It's like they are ashamed

so completely real?

If a photo filter app can ruin your political movement it's pretty shit to begin with.

>headline
i don't get it, are they trying to get the soyim to speak up?

They are trying shame, flattery, every trick in the book. It's not going to work. WE SEE YOU NOW UGGO ROASTIES!

Russians are hacking American erections

>beyonce without makeup looks like jay z
i always knew he was in love with himself

They can't handle the TRANNYBUSTER 3000™

> mfw the party hasn't even gotten started yet.

Why do none of the articles also point out that you can add makeup to the photo as well?

>"fucking" in the title
>female author
hum

"Oy vey, the Boyim are onto us! SHUT IT DOWN!"

Oh no!
Another round of truthfulness is problematic for women.
Better screech about it using feefee's!

go fuck yourself cletus, been posting here for years

This app might be the most epic troll in history.

>tfw to intelligent to laugh at roasties getting btfo

Also, reminder that tay-tay is literally perfect.

The future is split screen.

Some will like it. Some will be offended. But all will observe.

Russian troll = mega troll of 2017

Convinced the world MSM they are top tier hackers and fucked the SJW in one swoop
Based Russia
Bad/Wrong day for me to quit krokodil

Instead of using shame or mockery she's using flattery.

>Hello Big Chad... you're way too smart to fall for that this like all those other simp beta losers out there. You just MIGHT get a shot at my holes

Related.

Guys, give it 5 stars in the app store. Talk about how you and your female friends love it and are having fun with it. Also ask why are women so vain and ashamed of how they look without make up. Maybe bring up the tech behind it, say it's clever or something.

does this app work properly on asian women? does it completely remove their eyebrows and also make their eyes look small and chinky in addition to other things?

wtf i hate makeapp noaw xDD

I wonder how the women who are still gorgeous (in some cases more-so) when stripped of makeup feel about this

i didn't think this app was a big deal, but it's propensity to trigger has really grabbed my attention.
post more people losing their shit over it, i am hungry

The roastie is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, whore, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But take off her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Nah, makeup is an effort by 5's to look like 8's so chads will fuck them. It's a way for them to artificially inflate their sexual market value.

> get a life
That arguing skills of a 12yo.

I love those reactions tbqhwyf

It’s really unbelievable that Apple allowed this in the App Store given the sexist undertones of it. And this is a product of the once Kremlin-linked Ashot Gabrelyanov. Good job letting this slip through, Apple.

>women on damage control
beautiful

she looks like she needs some protein

>1 less stink fly

not bad ameribros

Christian virgins are the best

>I-I-It's insulting your intelligence, now stop putting my face through it you sexists!
roastie mass suicide, day of the steak when?

>Article written by a woman

Tell me more about what I should think about you, lady.

You fucking losers leave her alone.

Do they really think this works?
Like, did they put any effort at all into thinking up this bait and switch? I know effort isn't the strong suit for women...

lol your id says fap, but that was a really strong point

Women don’t have political affiliation. Do you think girls talk about politics to one another? No, it’s all catty bullshit and obsession with looks and celebrity. It’s no surprise this sort of app would trigger all the feminists, cuts to the core of who they really are: superficial, vapid bitches.

Has anyone even spoken to the dev or is this another case of mistaken identity and the media looking like dumbasses?

Anne Franck still alive?

ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>liek, pls don't be so shallow to judge us solely for out looks on makeup. brb while I look to enhance my looks to look sexier for men with makeup

top fucking percentage

No!

Glorious addition to ...Russia top allies

SJW cunts losing their fight against IOTBW cause the current jihad on makeup will be stronker

>Hurr Durr insulting male intelligence by developing advanced new face recognition tech

Who buys into this shit?

Yeah but the satanic pedo cults were (and are) real. Presidio army base and one Michael Aquino, for starters.
>but duh mayne streem medier said dey was a hoaax!!!
yeah, no shit

Now that they are squirming every time we poke them, they will telegraph their intentions. Good times. I'm going to light a sage scented candle to celebrate.

>all those app ideas
GO
FUCKING
MAKE
IT
THEN

>dat horsey sauce

>We spend hours on our makeup for ourselves idiots, we don't go through all this effort to appease men
>Ok, here's this app so i can get an honest look at you since you aren't doing this for me
>WOW, this app is VERY problematic and sexist. Is there an app where i can see how small your dick is?

indeed, she looks black

The app that outed all the crass, insecure little harpies hiding behind social justice initiatives as the self-absorbed beasts they are.

Why could someone on Sup Forums make this app. Am deeply disappoint.

good luck finding an asian picture not photoshopped to shit

>it's dumb because it's sexist!
>w-well it doesn't even work anyway
>actually you shouldn't use to because it actually insults YOU :^)

They've really been going all out these past couple days

>GURRRRL YOU IS BOOTIFUL WITHOUT MAKEUP

This app.

>REEEEEEE GIBS BACK MUH MAKEUP

Fucking Lol

OMG.. this app is worse than Hitler, even beyond Trump.. it is pure evil. It RAPES a woman's identity... Ban it and put the developer in JAIL!

someone add the "just" filter pelaes

I like a nice clean looking girl without make-up.
Facts are these. If they are healthy they will look healthy (men do). But starving yourself and never doing anything isn't healthy.
This could be good for them. Can't wait for the makeapp sunglasses.

>OP in pic