>His irrelevant """country""" was not invited at the Ancient Civilizations Forum

greece.greekreporter.com/2017/04/06/athens-hosts-first-ministerial-conference-of-ancient-civilizations-forum/

subhumans BTFO

Can Sweden, Norway and Denmark come? :D

Why is Tunisia missing?

>shitskin convention
>being proud of this
Funniest thing is that once again Greek, Italians, chink etc shitskins take pride in ancient civilisations that were built by light haired light eyed Celto-Germanics

>Celto-Germanics

WE

wh*Toids NOT welcome here
'cause phoenicians got rekt

>brits
>white

Plebeians were darker than the celto-Germanic ruling classes
North Europeans go a nice golden colour in the sun, which is coincidently how Aristotle described the Greeks, unlike the brown skinned modern greeksGreeks are literally Turkic rape babies, you might have been white 2000 years ago but those Nordic genes got lost a long time ago

ok Muhammad

HUE HUE HUE Mediterranean sea is where civilization is at.
enjoy your pond fagget

WHen it was ruled by Nordics yes, when it collapsed because of too many shitskins only the Celtic Germanic countries prevailed
I'm pure white light hair blue eyes pale skin, my ancestors created almost al civilisations of note

Nords?
That's not "almost all" at all.

>puts albania on the map
>albania

We created Greece, Rome, china (look at ancient mummies), 'mexico' and other South Americans (look at statues and scripture), Egyptian ruling class (confirmed by genetics and mummies) we also made up the ruling class in India, iran, Ottoman Empire and Arabia, Muhammad's is described as white skinned with ginger hair, the Greeks always pointed out how white the Persians were, genghis Khan was also ginger with green eyes, Buddha himself is described as blue eyed white skinned with pink finger tips, these are all white features, I'm sorry if the FACTS hurt your pride but the truth is the truth.

Genetics and modern anthropology would like to have a word with you and your grand delusions.

Lol why the fuck no Guatemala? If Bolvia gets to go so does Guatemala, they have a bunch of ancient ruins

Also no Thailand, Myanmar, or Cambodia?

I want my money back

>this triggers the shitskins

Gonna make an argument, nigger?

>we wuz the conference

Literally we was KANGZ

embarrassing

Notice the lack of any African ''civilisations'' (apart from Egypt) and do bring up the conference to trigger kangs in the future.

Nothing alike as everything I said is a fact that even scholars would agree with on each of the subjects independently, if you don't believe me do your own research.

>We created... china (look at ancient mummies)
The Tarim basin is not China.

WE

>Greece, China, Egypt, Bolivia, India, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Mexico and Peru

these countries all belong on the "worst shitholes on earth" list.

Civilizations are all on the same trajectory. If you wish to predict the future of any civilization, just look at India, China, North Africa and the Middle-East. Literal shitstains.

El norwegiANO seƱores

Granted Greece and Italy are far above any of the other toilets on the list, you have to admit they're not "great" in any means by European standards.

What the fuck were Germanic tribes in the ancient times? Stop embarrassing yourself!

WHAT DOES POT OF GREED DO?

china has recovered to a decent degree

imagine a permanent, 1000 year long e.u. but no migrants

not really on the same level as india or spicville

China is an economic and military power to reckon with, for sure. But the country itself? The character of its people? Hands down, the absolute worst of the worst. The definition of sub-human

imo they're on par ith southern europeans. definitely not the best, but not completely terrible.

consider that their hostility reflects the fact that europe/america is trying to force muslim terrorists into their capital, etc.

the culture of the people reflects a thousand year history of militarily facile governments needing to push out muslims by necessary coercion of peasants

if the people are too eak to fight voluntarily, the government becomes mean

further, the structure of china heavily resembles the e.u. european culture isbecoming like chinese culture as the need to integrate 40 countries means repressing local culture, and bureaucracy means the liars rise to the top

I despise the e.u. but I am not ready to call them subhumans

japan/america are preserved because their governments descend from martial institutions

just to note, I speak 4 languages. chinese is one of them. a euro frameork lang. is another.

chinese are head and shoulders above tan people

if you hate chinese, lament for the e.u. and immediately labour to split europe into as many city states as possible

>pot of greed
fitting
>not making the world cup
we don't forget that easily alfredo

also, this is fucking retarded. the mesopotamians and egyptians are not the same people as today. the indians did not invent hinduism or the indus valley civ (those are aleander the greats greek remnants)

and s. am civ happened in 500 CURRENT era.

fucking dumb and gay

>no invite Malta
welp, go fuck yourselfs I guess

the tarim basin is near the chinese border/old capital

the chinese capital historically is moved to the closest point of contact ith the greatest military threat, forcing nobles to move to a dangerous area, forcing them to marshall their armies, or die.

chinese civ emerged as a response to the invasion o the europeans. the aftermath of the conflict became a conflict of succession. the han defeated the hou, that then moved to japan through korea

>greekroach
>maghrebitalians

at this point even India is whiter than you

WUZ

Man is must fucking hurt that Australia, founded by convict dregs of British society, a barely 100 year old country is doing better in every single way than all these ancient civilisations.

inb4 those retarded americans show up

lmao this is literally a WE WUZ meetup
why are you proud of it you spaghetti nigger

>not being a barbarian

When will Medlets ever learn?

Hi babe. :3

>Nigger forum

Literally not a single white country was seen.

range ban when?

kek

True, the hairy ottoman balkan rape baby really thinks he is the same as ancient greek lel.

>hides behind memeflag
>insults other people's countries
Leaf detected.

The comic sans is the most insulting thing about these shitty memes

WE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WUZ BRIT KANGZ NIGGA!

WE

OY, WAIT A TICK

SO LOIKE, WUTCHUS SAYIN' INNIT

IS LOIKE

WE WUZ GUVNAH'S AN SHIT

WUZ
U
Z

WHITE
H
I
T
E

Leaf, you're just honorary Ameritards. Don't think you're any whiter.

t. Swede expat

And yet, even with all those millennia of history behind them, they still fail to learn that what makes a country great is it's people.

Poland and Hungary are probably the only western countries worth a damn anymore.

Fucking Kek

>they don't know about the ancient pot

Remember when people argued

its so simple, so easy to do, and has the best results. 2 seconds in pant

Remember that the next time you Shitpost because of somebodies flag

>Bolivia
They maybe relevant, but they have ocean access?

it will take years for them to get it. its hilarious how many meme flags you see on pol now which is americans scared to put their geo flags on cuz they will get spammed by mutt memes and cant take it

WE