I liked the anime so much i'm going to read fan translations of the light novels now!

>I liked the anime so much i'm going to read fan translations of the light novels now!

>I liked the anime so much I'm going to read the light novels now!

>I liked the anime so much!

>Don't any of you faggots tell me it was explained more in the novelization or some Star Wars book. What matters is the movies. I ain't never read one them Star Wars books, or any books in general for that matter, and I ain't about to start. Don't talk about them stupid video games, or novels, comic books or any of that fucking crap. I seen enough of that shit.

What is wrong with this? rokujouma no shinryakusha is good

>I like anime

I actually wanted to read KonoSuba in Japanese, but I settled for the fan fic because the Nip lawyers outdid themselves taking down everything they could read.

>wasting your time reading that shit

said no one ever

I don't even read English books, the fuck I'm boutta read some Japanese books.

You clearly haven't browse Yahari threads

>what is re:zero

>anime is bad
>"Oh it's so much better in the LN, you should read it"

>FB_IMG

Kill yourself normalfag.

>reading translations

>"anime ruined this scene, it was better done in the LN, you should read it"
>check out fan translation
>it's barely English gibberish
>buy the official translation
>the scene is still trash and so is everything else

I'd like to post the same thing but the smug look on that fat fuck. God dammit Alex.

>I don't like the anime but I'm going to read the spoilers and repost them in every thread I can and pretend I read the LN

I do this every time.

>>buy the official translation

This is the last thing anyone should do. Fucking localizations.

>reading

>Reading anime trash when there's hundreds of years worth of real quality literature

It can't be helped, when it comes towards books, I would very much like them in a language I have the understanding ability for, otherwise I wouldn't die even when I'm killed.

It's a shame how everyone neglected by their parents ends up as attention whores

>reading LNs

I'm far happier reading summaries of the light novels and filling in the gaps with my imagination.

>I liked the anime so much i'm not going to read the source material and start making generals on Sup Forums

>I liked that anime but I want more or it
>there is the source material, why don't you read that?
>lol reading

Where the fuck is the next chapter of Love Lab?

what LN adaptations are even good enough that you want to read the source besides Nisio stuff

>i like