CBTS #361: OUR BEAUTIFUL VISION EDITION

NEW Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to HOLD ON FOR THE BIGGEST HAPPENINGS OF OUR LIFE.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3935230
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

DJT Confirmed GO @ 0600
[B]ig [A]nnouncement [Y]ou'll [S]ee (COUNTDOWN PLUS!)
BIG IF Q

SPEECH >>SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
c-span.org/video/?437381-1/house-democrats-call-impeachment-hearings-begin-president-trump&live=
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtu.be/eagp4zBTXII
coral.ai/
thegrid.ai/human-operating-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CBTS IS A CONFIRMED LARP NOW

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

SO MUCH FOR THAT BIG STORM COMING FROM THAT SPEECH
/SBTM/ GENERAL
SCHIZOPHRENIA BEFORE THE MEDICATIONS

THE STORM THAT NEVER WAS

THE GREATEST LARP OF 2017

three hundred and sixty threads of larping
THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREADS OF FUCKING LARPING

i hope you're all appropriately ashamed of yourselves

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

STOP THIS BULLSHIT NOW

You stupid fucks should have realized this was a LARP when Podesta never was arrested

hands up, who feels bad about themselves right now?

I was on this train but after that speech this is all just a LARP...it's over trump is getting impeached by Mueller

I realized this was a LARP when they started calling people Jew bashers.

c-span.org/video/?437381-1/house-democrats-call-impeachment-hearings-begin-president-trump&live= important

U BETTER FUCKING ANSWER QANON

Disinformation is necessary

>hands up, who feels bad about themselves right now?
such disapoint :./

PRAY

Its time to stop now and leave our board peacefully

WOOOHOOO THE BREAD THREAD CONTINUES
THANK YOU FELLOW LEAFBRO THREAD LEADER!
LEGEND MAKER STANDING BY

larpy larp larp larp

The shills will be gone for a while

THREAD 1000 HERE WE GO!
unironically kill yourself

KEK

FUCKS SHILLS TO THE NTH DEGREE

INB4 Q "OY VEY GOYIM I TOLD YOU TRUMP WON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE INDICTMENTS BECAUSE HE HAS TO STAY OUT OF IT FOR OPTICAL REASONS! VOTE TRUMP 2020"

LARP

ALL YOU FUCKING LOSERS FOLLOWING THIS LARPER LMAOOOOOOO

Fucking shill level 101. I repeat. Shill level 101. Red alert.

If this is a LARP, why are shills going crazier than ever trying to shut us up?

Don't worry, goalposts will keep getting shifted, cognitive dissonance is impossible to beat if you don't allow it to go away.

Just for the record Q never said that announcement would be important to us.

>disinfo
Meanwhile the Trump actually pulled off a coup in Saudi Arabia, but everyone is too busy LARPing in here to appreciate that happening

Now it's NK's turn to make a move.

BACKLINK to #360

THIS 100%

I feel so stupid. I’ve read every single one of these threads and it was all for nothing. It really was a LARP

Hang in there OP, most post are shills. Trump may have announced America is sovereign again.
I'm wondering what people were up to when all eyes were on Trump...?

CIA here. we won. shows over

I didn't hear the whole thing, did he announce mooshelle's penis?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE?

Everyone who unironically didn't/doesn't believe this was a LARP should fucking kill himself

fuck off. Trump can hjust go out and make this big speech about pedophiles beng arrested, the money chain of the illuminati being broken up and that we have spirit cooker devils out there eating children...we'd have mass panic! He has to let Sessions be the mouth peice so Trump doesn't look like he's targeting. Wake up asshat.

The only people in here are shills, boomers and newfags...Not exactly Sup Forumss finest.

lol keep telling yourself that faggot

This whole CBTS thing has obviously not been a larp, but it's starting to appear more sinister than that. Trump impeachment articles introduced today. I just need a reason not to kill myself, and Q isn't helping.

Absolutely maximum shilling, we getting heavily derailed right now. I expect a new Q post in the next 2-3 hours.

Who said it was "your" board, kike?

Posted in last thread and got digits. 333. Trump emphasized “awakening” a LOT when he said “reawakening.” Hopefully this post won’t be ignored like the last one.

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also : →
And a video on the challenge of our time : youtu.be/eagp4zBTXII

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GOYS

FUCKING NOTHING

Pizzagate was a much more interesting adventure. This larp brought boomers and reddit trash

THIS!
BUT SHILLS DON'T CARE ABOUT IT!

HELLO Fellow Q's
How are you?
+++

WHAT THE FUCK! IS THIS?!
coral.ai/
coral.ai/
coral.ai/

THIS IS WHERE RA.AI TAKES YOU!!!

(Following the kek.ai and god.ai rabbit hole)

Back to

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT PSY OP DEGENERACY. THIS IS A FUCKING BANE TO THIS BOARD

Qanon = Anonymous5 = Frank
Suckers.

oh i like this one
added to my collection

so many fags in here dont like the threads but dont want to leave. sad

We've all been trolled. Q is nothing.

Back to memes.

I'm hanging on til tomorrow. I do have to say, this was a different tone from him.

>POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
>POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.

>falling for a LARP for this long
You niggers need to get gassed.

Ok Boomers and Redditors, this is what you get for taking everything 100% seriously; The smart thing would have been to take everything you see with a grain of salt, then see if it turns out to be true or not.
Why?

Not gonna lie, been lurking since thread #1. This is looking more and more like a larp.

NO. Frank is alone. This is a team. MUCH MORE SINISTER.

LMAO that speech, whoooa man, the storm is here!! Aaahahahaha, complete 100% LARP confirmed

Hopefully the shills will be gone for awhile...

Take heart good anons..all will be revealed and we know how to read between the lines for the happenings...

We have a purpose...drop your crumbs...lets educate each other...then develop red pills for grandma and the rest of the family...

I agree with analysis that DJT really cannot announce this...

Dumb redditors falling for ANOTHER frank LARP.
AHAHAHAHAH

You first, im gonna see it out until the end

LARP THREAD

RESPONDING TO LARPs IS A GOD DAMN WASTE

Fuck off. Much off this prayer posting is just some bitch university student working on a thesis about the alt-right and religion. A male student posted here warning us it was coming the next day and he was right. That's when all the prayer spam started getting ridiculous.

+ + + [ SHILLCON LEVEL ONE PLUS ] + + +

How are we going to recover? The larp is in pieces, completely and utterly BTFO. Fuck you, pol for making me think it was actually happening!!!!! FUCK YOU

Just do it

Are you sure that is why and not because you are a fucking idiot?
I want to say its that second one.

TWO SIPS
> TWO SIPS
WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAANNN
> WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAANNN

Those impeachment articles are a joke- taking money from other counties - obstruction of justice. Lmao. Yeah things the big dems are guilty off. Those cunts are afraid- only reason they are pushing for impeachment.

We don't need one. The questions didn't just disappear. We know what info needs to get to the public, so why stop now.
The silly notion that Trump didn't drop a bomb somehow = larp is an obvious distraction.
We know the info. We know how to spread it.
Why stop?

Q A N O N
I S
F R A N K

HE CAN NOT GET AWAY WITH IT

And they never praise kek. They are trying to kill this board and it's culture through this thread and osmosis.

A person can be spiritual and not religious. Best learn the difference or you'll be trapped in that head of yours till death and that would be a shame

NO Q IS MOSSAD AND GEORGE WEBB

exactly

shillcon2 is really obvious
it's actually kind of funny

Wouldn't Mueller of Sessions be the ones to announce any arrests? It is not the President's jurisdiction. Possibly Mad Dog Mattis if it was Military arrests but he did not formally announce the 60 Navy Admirals and over 400 other Navy culprits arrested last week. Do you think there have been hundreds, if not thousands of arrests -just not announced at the moment until the "cleanup" is done? Only then would the President make a related statement ?

donut!

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!????

pan.ai takes you to:
thegrid.ai/human-operating-system/

Whaaaaaat the hell....

Why does that gif make me so happy and so sad at the same time?

Well, I do feel a bit duped after 350 + threads.

No, fuck you reddit for being a retard nigger and falling for it

Just saying... if one was to drop the biggest of drops it would make sense to do a fake drop and see how the enemy reacts

Be strong user

THE POWER OF LARP COMPELS YOU
THE POWER OF LARP COMPELS YOU

pray

When did everyone decide that this is the breaking point?

What exactly did Q say about this speech? What was implied and where?