Should i start posting nazi propaganda in my school?

Since my school relies on sharing and other fucking shit i thought that communism is trying to come relevant in my school .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RXdPT-rVQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know how Nordfront does things, but maybe they have fliers you can put up.

Just add something. I puke on dirty commies i actually start going fucking mad when i get asked "HEY user DID YOU BRING ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE IN THE CLASS" says the cow the fuck i dont buy a fucking coke to share with every ape minded autist in my class

Not alone. And stay away from violent activities because you are young and you dont know how those things work.
If you have far right groups around there, send them mail but hide your IP.

They can blame him for racism if they found fliers at his home. Europe is not like the Jusa.

I have a local far right biker group living in my area that are "friendly", Might as well start a war between the lefties and rights without being a participater in it. Im just wanting to remove the communism

Don't.
Just red pill them on Communism.

If you want to remove communism, expose them for what they really are. Acting as their ideal adversary will only legitimize them. If you're going to spread propaganda, spread "Black Propaganda". Pose as a commie and piss people off.

Manipulating to start fights is fun when its politically based, Im not a far right more of a alt right non leftist

Might as well be black propaganda

>I have a local far right biker group living in my area that are "friendly", Might as well start a war between the lefties and rights without being a participater in it. Im just wanting to remove the communism

Whatever you do, never hide things in your house and use big passwords or programs to protect your hard drivers.
The trial of Golden Dawn stuck so many years because they don't have enough evidence.

Ironically, I do know people state side who have had police come to their house for putting up fliers in public areas.

Ya, post thumbnails like these, asswipe.

The jewish synagogue of Thessaloniki and the Jusa Embassy blame the Golden Dawn for vandalism of the jewish cemetery before some years, but the guy who was arrested was a muslim afghan who confessed.

putt nazi ideas but without nazi symbols

Hey, I apologize in advance but I'll keep it short (kind of relevant tho even if it's a lighter resistance act) :

There's a contest at my uni to get funds from companies and there are a lot of projects run by SJW and even worse feminazis. College is already an awful place so just help me preserve it from total degeneration. We have one of the projects that does not have social justice written on it

Just open the video and watch a few seconds to add views. Make my school great again

youtube.com/watch?v=2RXdPT-rVQQ

sure, post 80 year old propaganda for a defunct state

Everything is NAZI for them.

No, post capitalist stuff instead.

You should post 'It's Okay To Be White' publicly wherever you can do it as an user.

Better to pick a media organization and show the top brass and talent, and many more are Jews.

Pic related COMING SOON.
(It says 'do not distribute' because it's not done and I don't want it memed yet.)

>Should i start posting nazi propaganda in my school?
I won't tell you not to.