Daily reminder

While Middle Easterns were building pic related, Europeans were just discovering fire

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutus_of_Troy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
stormfront.org/forum/t785894/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder that modern middle easterners are less white because of north african invasions over the years and used to be more similar to greeks

How does Europeans feel after year 2050 when their glory will end, and the wheel of time continues its work

Didn't expect this reply, it hurts because it's on point.

Everytime I go out and see """ Arabs """ who are black skinned and with Negroid facial structures, it hurts me. Literally only 40% of Arabs are still ethnic

>Building sand castles is civilization.

the negro admixture comes FROM arabs moving into those previously non-arab middle eastern countries.

They didnt build that, and unknown more ancient civilization did

WE WUZ INDO-EUROPEANS AND SHIT

This
Modern ethno-groups only came into being for the last 500-1000 years.

Lol, learn some history Arabs are originated from Babylonians.

And Petra and other great prehistoric monuments were made by pre-islam Arabs

Ethnic Arabs are still dark as fuck, they don't have negroid features but they're a desert dwelling people and have adapted as such with a much darker skin tone than any "white" person. As they raped outwards during the Islamic conquests and mixed with northerners their skin lightened for the most part, but native Arabs on the Arabian peninsula (who aren't royals, as they are mixed with whites due to intermarriage and slavery) are notably dark.

America is why we can't have nice things.

Source? Or is that white patriarchal privilege speaking?

Then the jews decided it'd be nice to have a counterforce for christianity and instigated islam.

In time islam grew so retarded it prohibited scientific inquiry and you've been medieval shitstains on humanity ever since. That's the long version.

and now they're inbred shitskins keen on bombing each other

your point?

Reminder that ancient middle easterners were always depicted pale with light eyes before they got mongrelized out of existence and became inbred goatfuckers.

And then Muhammed came and turned everything into shit.

>the fire nation attacked

*sips tea in your hood

Kind of like how blacks hit puberty before whites, and women develop mentally quicker than men.

Pure blood arabs are olive/yellow skinned, bedouins are out in the sun 24/7 of course their skin will look darker, we don't get sunburns like you. I'm pure blood Arab with 15 centuries family tree from both sides and I'm Yellow skinned and darker during summer.

arabs come from abraham having a child with his wife's egyptian(probably black) servant.

The one I've put was built 2000 years before the pyramids

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

LITERALLY WE WUZ

Kek, so this is what the father told you in the church? ok

I pee on that tea.

What the fuck happened then? Europeans wizzed by technologically while middle easterns just fucked goats and kids.

Wtf you're saying? White skin and light eyes complex originated from the middle-east.

Ask your north pole brothers, pic related

WE

There were some pretty fantastic things going on world wide. How did the Mayans get ahold of these motifs?
I would give big money to know the actual timelines & how they're connected.

And what did they do with that head start?

Seriously. How is this not understood?

No, it's just that Religion fucked us over

>Middle Easterns

WE WUZ SUMERIANS

ummm no, sweetie. Europeans had already built monuments and cities along the black sea, and the lower Danube before the Mesopotamians.

Ages come and pass

Islam. The middle east and north africa were highly advanced and keeping in pace with southern europe. Basically everything around the Mediterranean has always been highly advanced.
Untill islam moved in. They destroy everything, and then because it was so fucking advanced the remnants of just how advanced it was that were too hard to destroy were still more impressive than what europe was doing at the time, and so this narrative of an 'islamic golden age' was propagated after the fact.

If not for islam we would have roman moon bases by now, for sure.

Lived in glory and enslaved the Europeans for thousands of years.

You're literally still not done anything, ot has been just like 200 years since you northern retards start fucking around.

wh*Te hate thread

You mean when all the Saudi oil dries up?

Pretty good.

Whites left the region.

>Aryabs are the original BLACKED race
wew lawd

The Pyramids of Giza are older by about 400 years.

>New grange built in 3200 BC during the Neolithic period, which makes it older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids.
>The Sialk ziggurat has 3 platforms, and although the ziggurat itself was built in 2900 BC, it still predates Urnamu's Ziggurat at Ur, which was built in 2100 BC.

it literally says that in genesis 16. 16:12 is especially funny.

>12 And he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.'
sound familiar? how could they predict the arab character so accurately?

for

DAS RITE WE WUZ PHAROES AN SHIT

They shouldn't have followed that arab childmolester then

WE WAZ SLAVE OWNERS AND SHIET

But you started mixing with niggers and accepting a goat fucker religion and started marrying your cousins destroying your DNA , now muslims are the most inbred ethnic group of all races. This is why you cannot stop bombing each other.

they are literally arabs
different culture

Bahahaha Newgrange is literally a cave.

>muslims
*arabs

shut up fatty american

>oh boy stacked blocks!
>can eurocucks even compete?
And pray tell, how much have they advanced since then?

Ancient middle east wasn't Arab.

>rock throwers construct mud brick pyramids that have lasted 5 millennia
>Am*risharts can't build a house that lasts 10 years

True-Arabs come from Yemen and are dark as shit.

Light-skinned Arabs from the north are not pure Arab.

Probably because it was fucking cold in Europe. Its why Europeans are innovative.

>WE WUZ ARABS N' SHIET

Found the "Arab" mixed with black DNA. Actual Arabs are light olive skinned with dark hair.

>mordor education

Please, Black kangz built that with Arab slave labor

Islam and mongols fucked the area.

>Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Based.
But don't even try on Sup Forums, they will WE WUZ the middle easterners as hard as blacks are doing to egyptians.

>we wuz original bringer of civilization

Y'ALL WERE CAVE DWELLERS

1. thats horseshit
2. what happened to the middle east?
oh yeah Muhammad

I'm a mixture of Syrian and Lebanese. I'm very light skinned and have green/hazel eyes. I have family members who are blonde haired too. How the fuck could dark skinned Arabs be the original Arabs? It would take a long time to for dark Arabs to breed themselves light skinned

The photo I posted were Yemenis, and Biologists picked Yemen just because historically they were many people in there, doesn't mean all Arabs were from there

And you clearly never seen Yemenis they are more light skinned than Saudis who kept fucking their African slaves after 19th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings

European have buildings almost 2000 years older then this.

The first 9 of the world's oldest structures are European with there being 35 known structures in Europe built before the Ziggurat.

Islam happened

It's not about the oldest shit house you retrads, we can find the oldest house even in Cuba or something, it's about the complexity and wonder of the the building

>"buildings"
>"structures"
So, how many of them were made out of cow shit and wood?

That's bullshit. The pure Arabs are the Qahtanites, light-skinned Arabs like Muhammad are descended from northern Semites who became Arabized.

>Qahtanites
Those are just one tribe or many many tribes, Muhammad was descendant from father side and mother side from Hashemites, who are one of the biggest pure blood Arab tribes at that time. Now Hashemite families are very very few

why don't wh*Te subhumans have history or culture?

Nordics are literally niggers of Europe

Hashemites are not pure Arabs, they're Adnanite.

None of those listed because they would not have survived 6000 years. Think before you type.

It does though when the first Western European structure predates the first Iranian one by 200 more years than the dominant religion of Iran has existed.
Really begs the question of what Iranians were doing for 1600 years. Discovering fire perhaps?

Western European structures predate med structures by 1000 years.

>Islam and mongols fucked the area.
exactly . muslims inability to form a functioning civil society is not our fucking responsibility.

ITT: - My dad could beat up your dad -
Sh*t somebody built millennia ago edition.

Also during the ice age Europe was uninhabitable and the middle east was pretty lush so people lived there.

This is true. Reminder to the "white sharia" fags that Islam promotes race mixing. Just look what happened to Albania

wh*Tes are subhumans

Daily reminder, while Europeans invented the modern world, sandniggers stopped developing in the dark ages and since prefer to fuck their mules and/or goats instead

It's not about who did what first, it's about the end result. Where did they end up and where did we? Why even be proud of your history if all it did was lead you to being backwards retards where your only relevance on a global scale is being pawns in more powerful nation's proxy wars.

This op all day everyday. Ruining 4 Chan with his fake European location. Gay as fuck

We wuz dick washers

Okay so why did they drop the ball? What happened? I'll admit that the Middle East had a ton of great inventions but then it all went to shit and they never recovered.

And yet look where they are now.

This is the cultural equivalent of an older brother who's a fucking drug addict benefits leech going to his business-owning successful brother who has a hot wife and going "YEAH BUT REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU WERE 4 AND I BEAT YOU AT ARM WRESTLING!"

yeah, well done bro, we're all super fucking impressed.

What have you done lately, aside from export Islam, murder, and more Islam?
Fuck all?

Yeah, i thought so...

Almost all megalithic structures are much, much older then contemporary mainstream archeology suggests. They have been build my an unknown civilization.

Even the meso-american and egyptian records literally state that those building allready stood there abandoned when they arrived and that they have just took use of it. Even stonehenge was build by giants according to english mythology.

The funny thing is that all across the world, we find myths of white redheaded giants being called gods or bringers of civilization, somewhere in the mists of time.

Interesting stuff for sure.

Because your Syriac your not arab

Western European structures predate African structures by 2000 years.

Also, people should invest some time into researching the Brutus of Troy mythos. There are literally historical archives that tell how the first english king came from Troy and clashes with giants when they first set foot on the isles.

It's also the reason why there is so little architecture to be found in ancient europe... most of us lives in the middle east. And migrated north. research the Phantom time hypothesis... the middle ages never happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutus_of_Troy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

>When you tax merchants so hard they discover a new mode of travel to avoid even going through your region
Pottery.

This is pointless, all the people from Europe, Middle East and North Africa were descended from neolithic europeans 10,000 years ago. They are all Caucasians. They are the only ones who made stone structures in that region. Semites did not make stone structures, neither did blacks. Egyptians have been proven to be white, the Welsh, Scots and Irish have been proven to come from Northern Spain. If we got more genetic evidence, I'm sure that we would figure out Sumerians were also Europeans as the Sumerian language has been identified to come from Europe. stormfront.org/forum/t785894/