Who /taxcuts/ here? you guys ready for some fucking populist legislation!?

who /taxcuts/ here? you guys ready for some fucking populist legislation!?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/09/laura-ingraham-reveals-behind-scenes-story-trumps-historic-populist-victory/
responsiblewealth.org/
thehill.com/policy/finance/360539-sen-johnson-first-republican-opposed-to-tax-bill-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His wife is pretty fucking hot

His profile is pure merchant.

Why is Ivanka dressed like Darth Vader?

CAN'T WAIT! #MAGA

here you can read more about trump's populist rise

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/09/laura-ingraham-reveals-behind-scenes-story-trumps-historic-populist-victory/

The populist revolt will happen when the fighting starts to break out

lol Darth Vader, I was thinking more Kylo Ren but w.e

>woah people who make under a million dollaryoos save less money from tax cuts
>reeee murder rich white people and throw them in concentration camps!!

Tranny

oohhhh who fucking /lesMis/ up in this bitch?!

lol do u right wing sheeple really think rich white people like Soros care about you?

why do u serve them?

responsiblewealth.org/

billionaires create opportunities for.... hahahahahha

do you hear the people sing?! singing the song of angry men

You’ll be the first up against the wall faggot

oh who /deaththreats/ up in this bitch?!

swag bro

>Ron Johnson opposes current senate bill
>not even one of the 3 wild cards usually billed as potentially killing the bill
LMAO
it's literally health care all over again
this is what they get for trying to act like Luigi Cadorna and turning health care into their Battle of the Isonzo

THIS

just saw that myself

thehill.com/policy/finance/360539-sen-johnson-first-republican-opposed-to-tax-bill-report

How the fuck is the Randlet gunna support a $1.5 TRILLION increase in the deficit?

Is it finally going to happen!

CAN'T WAIT FOR LIL D AND KUSHBALL TO TWEET ABOUT THIS

this

Why they fuck doesn't Trump start calling senators and telling them vote with him or he'll personally bankroll their opposition after this term?

Lets cut taxes for billionaires so that we can't pay for even roads or water treatment!!!! YAY!

they just need one more person for the bill to be in peril
and let's be honest if I were Mccain I would hate my colleagues so much I'd decide to crash the Republican party with no survivors by voting no
then there's Rand, Cruz, and Mike Lee who have some cover with Johnson doing what he did with Health Care and coming out first
and of course Murkowski and Collins who have a good chance of saying no unless they jettison the individual mandate bit
honestly what the fuck is the Republicans problem?
>dude we've kept getting BTFO the past year over health care, people are mad at us over it, but we really need to pass this tax reform or we're fucked
>I know! lets add in health care related bullshit. what could go wrong?
was it autism?

ObamaLeaf?

Lol I didn't even expect Johnson to come out against if first but hopefully he gets the ball rolling. Should inspire others now.

>“I don’t like that process,” Johnson said. “I find it pretty offensive, personally.”

Lol

>GOP Sens. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.) have warned that the tax bill shouldn't impact the deficit.

And yeah you're right Collins in Maine, McCain in AZ..

Plus all those blue state Republicans in the House are blasting it. It's just a terrible bill thru and thru. The more info that comes about it, the worse it looks.

hey bro

was this u? pretty funny

No, I was another anarchist bro. You saved my stuff once. But I doesn't matter, been shitposting a lot lately then haha?

it*

lol u anarchoflags have good material

Apparently, I saw a thread with you in it last night but was to tried to respond. So what's up with this YouTube™ channel?

oh u were there? lol

nah im not starting a youtube channel

someone said i should lol

check out this hate mail lol

Na I didn't see that, LOL that dude got pissed.

yeah i don't need these freaks all over my youtube channel lol

why is she wearing a Synth Courser Uniform?

Pretty tough, yeah I see your point. Some might end up trying too. People are crazy sometimes. Do you get hate like that on your twitter and reddit?

lol no not really

a little bit

mostly Sup Forums

i guess i like being in the belly of the beast

retard central

Seems that way lol, I'm going to head over to the two sips thread. People are reacting to Trump drinking water, sounds funny.

k

here use this chart to make fun of right wing retards with their pizzaranium one

More people who don't understand how percentages work.

More people who don't understand how $ work.

K thanks

republicans really are retards

Why the f*ck is his glory hound, gold digging wife there? and why is she dressed like she's just out of the dungeon?

>you guys ready for some fucking populist legislation!

>raises taxes on middle class