Sup Forums got me in Trouble Again

>Learn about Zimbebwe coup yesterday
>Everyong hates Mugabe
>Google him
>Turns out he was a terrible leader who allowed whites to be robbed and killed
>dad mentioned coup today
>said "well to be fair Mugabe was a terrible leader who stole white peoples lands and allowed them to be killed on mass which lead to a famine"
>Dad yells at me calling me a racist and my mom says "I don't want to hear that backwards crap from you".
>I said "but it's true"
>mom replies "whites have been mistreating blacks for a long time, don't go whining about your the real victim you brat".

Damn, your parents sound retarded.

Fake and gay. There isn't a single non-wog person in the west that doesn't know that Mugabe is the most useless of all African dictators, turning an agricultural breadbasket into a famine stricken shitheap reliant on state aid.

Your parents are white guilt cucks. Too far gone after years of conditioning.

Literally no white person in the West besides a few politicians and avid news watchers even know who mugabe is. My didn't know who he was until this coup.

I suppose your parents must be mentally retarded. Sad to hear it, user. Maybe speak to a social care professional and see about having them committed to a home for their own safety.

Sup Forums IS 18+
Go back to redd*t

I agree. It sounds fake because even lefties hate Mugabe

you and your parents are both correct.

>whites have been mistreating blacks for a long time
Only in the West parents are this cucked. No one tell this bullshit here. Whining centuries because your fellow niggers sold you to whites.

I am 18 years old.

>Literally no white person in the West besides a few politicians and avid news watchers even know who mugabe is

He's known by pretty much everyone here in the UK. Turn off your meme flag so I can laugh at your hilariously uneducated country.

It's funny because millions of blacks are starving to death because they drove off white farmers.
You're parents are retarded if true story.

Sorry we don't spend our time looking at useless knowledge about African countries. Also I HIGHLY doubt "Mugabe" is part of the British school ciriculum.

today OP if you're not larping you learned two things
1. your parents aren't as put together mentally as you are, regardless of the work and income they make
2. you need to move out, and if you don't you're your own worst enemy.

>fake and gay

even blacks marxists don't like the fuck
if your parents said this shit you should prepare them for day of rope

I'm still in high-school. I can't have a job, go to highschool, and study enough to do well,.

I hate read this den of internet nazis and wannabe fascists but anyone defending mugabe is just ignorant. Maybe they called you racist as a matter of habit.

Show flag you cuck. Mugabe is a communist.

When I go to my parents house for dinner every Saturday I used to point out every race mixed commercial ad, my mother would claim she "doesn't even notice"
I suspect denial, but there's a possibility that she legitimately doesn't even notice the racial engineering anymore.

You should kill them both. They're no longer your family - they are a race traitors

LARP thread.
Sage

>Rhodesia
>Not a former British colony
Show your flag you Amerishart

Maybe they called you racist and backwards because you only pointed out Mugabe's white victims and not his black victims.

I'll give you an example of what i'm talking about.

Britain is currently in the middle of a massive government sex scandal, the Brexit negotiations are going pretty poorly, the EU Withdrawal Bill is going through parliament with open infighting between our Government and parliamentarians and half of Hollywood is collapsing.

Despite all of this, because Mugabe is a loathed figure here in the UK and his fuckups have been followed for decades, he was first in the running order on the Six o' Clock News and has been the most viewed story on most British media outlets all day.

With Mugabe it's personal.

Most likely fake.

Well deserved if it isn't. You're not supposed to show your powerlevel to any normie. That without saying that despite your father's opinions you're living in his house and must either outearn him or move out to have a right to disagree with him.

If you don't know who he is I advocate you to google it a little more. He is a cannibal. Literally.

>wannabe fascist
how can you want to be a part of an ideology
lol what the fuck

The most brainwashed and cuckolded generation of all time

Wow lol your parents are cucked

Lobotomize your parents user. It's the only way

Try not getting your "news" from Sup Forums next time. Also, try not being an autistic larping faggot.

enjoy ban fot trolling

I am American but I never once in school learned about the civil war, which is a big part. School history talks about the founding of the country etc not wars and colonies

Sup Forums is 18+ btw

Leave your home as soon as you possibly can. You live with complete retards.

No one I've talked to in real life knows who he is. I live in West Virginia, so if isnt Luke Bryan or Jesus they don't really know or care.

Learn the real history, boy.

this. my parents are based.

I just said in my OP that I googled him yesterday

How?

You have to be 18+ age to be on here. Also your parents are dumb.
MODS

>larp flag
not even gonna bother reading the post, Imma just call you a cuck

I know the real history.

Highschoolers are over 18

I am 18

Whenever I visit my grandma she rants about how black people are animals and the pajeets are heartless leaches of society. She is pretty great

No no, he must pull back all the scum on their faces first to see if their reptilian. If not, it would be murder.

Did you call them niggers?

You should kill your parents, OP, it'll do the world some good.

Skin*

Gas your parents asap please

Tank about politics with my mother:
>You can learn a lot from Hitler, just don't be a loser like him
>Goverment get out REEE
>Poor haitians, but that's what happens when you have a slave mentality
>If I were president I would already have killed around 90% of this country
>Women like to be dominated, even if they talk about feminism they all act the same in bed
>Stop being a Faggot
>Porfirio

Molymeme gives you permission to escape your retarded parents.

Aren't you thinking of Idi Amin. He bragged about eating people. But then so did a whole bunch of war lords in Liberia.

I wanna fuck some kekistani's mom's liberal pussy tbqh senpai praise kek check them etc...

Don’t sass your parents boy

No I said "black people"

Happy birthday.

You've probably brought this shit up before and are completely insufferable, so they're done listening to you, and do not trust your motives for speaking, nor should they.

Lots of people i know know who Mugabe is, it's probably your parents.

lol omg
>parents don't know horrors of mugabe
look, I understand you might not, but have they been under a rock? he's been in the news for a long time for being so fucked
>I HIGHLY doubt "Mugabe" is part of the British school ciriculum.
yeah why would they study a former british colony in england?
you make me sad for my country

Talk the talk but don't have any possible way to walk the walk.

Fuck off anyway.

You should beat your father in front of your mother and leave the family immediately.

Seriously, beat the shit out of him. He's a traitor to his people and his own son.

Your mother is probably just sticking up for your father.

Your father is the weak bitch in your family. Smack the cunt across the face.

>I know the real history.
You know nothing, boy. Admit it and start learning. There are years of reading and learning ahead and still you will know nothing.

>You apologized to your parents, and then you all piled into the subaru and went to the dave matthews band concert

your madre is based as fuck

Boomers and Gen Xers have been brainwashed so hard by the NWO agenda before the advent of the internet and they’ve led their entrie lives being such good goys that they cannot fathom another reality and will fight to the death to keep their illusion going. They are mostly a lost cause and only a few of them will be able to be redpilled without losing their shit entirely or killing themselves.

Nah his father deserves a good smack in the mouth by his alpha son.

Fuck that beta father. Weak bitch deserves to he smacked in the mouth.

>Blaming Sup Forums
>Everything you mentioned you read on Wikipedia
>Everything you read is actually true

>meme flag
Fake and gay. Massive larp. Hide, and sage.

>my OP
Honestly - I don't give a flying fuck, because you didn't tell it to your parents.

Move out and stop leeching off your parents you fucking NEET.

Go back to r_/ptg/

They can't handle the truth, that's what they are lying to them constantly.

Print the Rhodesia and "Whites in Zimbabwe" Wikipedia articles and put them on the table in the living room when they sleep.

My point is how are we expected to know mugabe if he's not taught in schools

I've read Lincoln by Gore Vidal. A HUGE book

Wiki gets its sources from reliable sources. Find me something untrue on wiki.

Yes i did troll

And drop out of high-school? LOL im not a loser.

LMAO
you disturbed their sheepized brain bubble
they won't walk in the ghetto, no matter what

No one like Mugabe. He was a communist who ethnically cleansed the Matabeleland, killed tens of thousands with his north korean trained 5th brigade. He turned the richest nation in africa into a joke.

Tell your dad that he doesnt know shit and that you'll blow the jew out of his brain with a bullet

"Sure mom, I'll remember it when you get raped, beaten to pulp and stabbed near death by an immigrant. Because whites have been oppressing his kin for so long. Just like what happened to white women in Zimbabwe. They had it coming right?"

mugabe is known to be a terrible leader. your parents must just not have heard of him

He is 40 and lives with his parrents

it's OK if white stomp on blacks
this way your parents are safe...
don't you DARE suggest niggers stomping whites
>much too scary for sheepburbia mind

sage this shit larp thread.

Make your window smaller before screenshoting, user.

'Things that didn't happen'

Your mom fucking roasted you, you little brat.

I never understood how people could ever murder family members. Until now.

You're a fucking moron then and so is your family. LARPing shill cunt

>the white man poisoned the water
They actually actually poison some water during the last year of the war. They also used some Anthrax and the selous scouts managed to get poisoned food and clothes into the guerrilla supply line

I learned about Mugabe in geography and how he threw whites out.

I'm sure the school wanted people to like that but it just redpilled everyone (huh, so Africans are twats innit)

When you talk about "most people" you're not including the ones who answer those "americans are retards" man-on-the-street interviews.

>I never understood how people could ever murder family members
Glad you weren't born in the Middle Ages. Killing family memebrs was like a sport. Who killed the most won the throne.

b-b-but my teacher told me he was Nelsen Mandela 2.0!!! (and EVERYONE loves Nelsen "Kill the Boer" Mandela)

en masse*

One step short of oedipus complex there.

Like something out of Atlas Shrugged.

You're a shit troll enjoy ban

stop trolling

stfu brat

VICTIM PRIVLEGE

stop trolling

Underage faggot. Sage