I know every one is obsessed with TayTay but

Now that all the truth is coming out about Hollywood, has anyone else noticed that Lana Del Rey was telling everyone about it the whole time?

Listen to her songs, and tell me it isn’t about the shit going down there...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0RNaqpApQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
youtu.be/jSjZjGURj34
youtube.com/watch?v=GCkMBEuYJa0
youtube.com/watch?v=_E1zWqqc1b8
youtube.com/watch?v=jbgWXRxlSuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg
youtube.com/watch?v=aEZT-ciznNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hint: “Videogames” isn’t about playing CoD

In the land of gods and monsters
I was an angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed...

>No one’s gonna take my soul away
>Living like Jim Morrison
>Headed towards a fucked up holiday
>Motel, sprees, sprees, and I’m singing
>Fuck yeah give it to me, this is heaven, what I truly want
>It's innocence lost

desu i thought that was the tranny pol shills

Swinging in the backyard
Pull up in your fast car
Whistling my name

Open up a beer
And you say, "Get over here
And play a video game."

I'm in his favorite sun dress
Watching me get undressed
Take that body downtown

I say, "You the bestest."
Lean in for a big kiss
Put his favorite perfume on

Singing in the old bars
Swinging with the old stars
Living for the fame

Kissing in the blue dark
Playing pool and wild darts
Video games

He holds me in his big arms
Drunk and I am seeing stars
This is all I think of

Watching all our friends fall
In and out of Old Paul's
This is my idea of fun
Playing video games

She hasn't stopped texting Weinstein since Georgina left. She's probably one of the sick one's herself.

This whore is plastic. Her lips are injected. Her nose is fake. Everything about her is manufactured just for you.

rumors are swirling she's off the wagon and doing a lot of drugs since the scandals broke out.

She needs to come forward, along with Drew Barrymore, JLH and Fergie.

yeh she's glorifying it, she's a fucking wtich that wants to fuck older men. Everyone else in hollywood talked about it and joked about it too. They can get away with anything as long as they say what they are told, and they flaunt it, they mock you with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0RNaqpApQ0

Tay Tay is truth asshole, don't come here with this bullshit again.

All i really care about is if her pussy really tastes like pepsi cola

Lol when did I diss Tay?

I just said Lana is fucking telling what is going down.

Remember this? When the Weinstein thing came out lyrics sites changed Lana's "Cola" lyrics. They changed "Harvey's" to "Ah he's", even though she CLEARLY sings "Harvey's". There were also archive-sites for those lyrics that still said Harvey's instead of Ah he's.

[Verse 1]
My pussy tastes like Pepsi cola
My eyes are wide like cherry pies
I gots a taste for men who are older
It’s always been, so it’s no surprise

[Pre-Chorus]
Ah, he's in the sky with diamonds and he’s making me crazy
(I come alive, alive)
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby

she's some whore who got her position by sleeping with dan auerbach, and a huge drug addict who will crash and burn. who cares.

Attention Vulture Records tech-division peon. Stop investing money into this advertising strategy. We hate you and your clients, you're all degenerate whores.

No, FUCK YOU, don't say shit about Tay and don't compare her to that tainted homewrecker Del Rey, fucker

Reminder that lana spelled backwards is anal. Never name your daughter that.

TAYLOR SWIFT IS LIFE
LANA DEL REY IS DEATH

its a shame taylor had to rip off her style to stay relevant

Lana Del Rey is Carlalyn Balasz write large.

>people dissecting lyrics when one of her song titles is "fucked my way to the top"

wots with the LDR dissin?
wots she actually done?
i thought she didnt need to screw anyone to 'get ahead', Daddy paid for her career?
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
regardless, that is a fucking top tune

it's not her real name. that said there's nothing wrong with your daughter doing anal; it doesn't count

bitch looks like is 100% always on high dosage heroin

>Listen to her songs
Good god no. I'd rather shoot myself.

The fucking autism of this board, man

She is degeneracy incarnate. I actually like her music but she is completly open about that.

>Implying like she's the only one
>Implying that Taylor didn't whore herself out to get where she is

She literally has a song titled "I Fucked My Way To The Top"

How do you know this? She did write a song about him--"Cola." Literally uses his name.

Her songs are indeed about all this shit. That's why they're so powerful and hit home with a lot of people. If you've ever spent time in Hollywood you know that the air is absolutely thick with psychic evil, debauchery and decay. It's oddly fascinating as an observer if you're a sensitive, imaginative type but for the love of God don't get sucked in. That place eats foolish, vulnerable people alive. Only cynical outsiders emerge mostly unscathed, but with some memorable stories.

Fucking. Wut.

Taylor was born into it. She didn't need to fuck anyone.

Probably not. Taylor got where she is from nepotism -- and not the Jewish kind.

Yeah, the trippy thing about Lana is that she has actual talent. And I am never quite sure if she really is as fucked up as she describes herself as being, or if she's just writing songs...probably the former, but they really are remarkable songs. So I guess she's the genuinely talented crazy whore in a million. She's kind of the whore poet laureate/minstrel of Hollywood. She's direct about it all. The self-loathing, toxic narcissism, sadness and despair in her music is rivaled only by its horrifying honesty. Believe me, you guys, if you have never been to Hollywood – even just as a tourist, if you are perceptive – her music is really what those people are like. No kidding. Hollywood is like the most film noir human zoo in the world.

>ywn be someone on a higher up position in hollywood or other shit that makes girls to stars
>ywn fuck the hottest girls and mums just because they get glimpse to become a star

Also, what was his name again?

Taylor Swift is not of this world
hit your knees and know that Heavenly Father is the truth

>tfw no shamen qt3.14

lana changed her name, fucked her way, and did all shits of surgeries before they were willing to put her on stage. Too bad ,since her songs are not bad, but still depressing shit i would not want my daughter to listen and possibly embrace her degeneracy.

She's the only Top 40 act over past 5 years or so whose music I enjoy.

she promotes mixing, there was an obvious videoclip about that....

Who?

I've had to go down to Hollywood a couple of times line 15 years ago. I stayed in the West Hollywood, the hills, all those mansions. It did in fact feel sick and evil .... desperation, greed, insatiable lust for sex, money, fame. I couldn't wait to get out. I still can't believe people choose to live there. Just walking into a whole foods, Santa Monica, feels like doing coke in a strip club. Everything is unclean, spiritually .

mfw

Checked

Not a fan of either, but both Lana and Taylor have banker fathers.

Fag, this was edited, google it

>[Pre-Chorus]
>Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and he’s making me crazy
>(I come alive, alive)
>All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby

>4488
Almost Hitler.

Anyway, LA is not that bad that you make it out to be.

>be Kesha
>don't endorse Hillary
>don't say anything about Trump
>be an actual songwriter that entered the business after doing other job in the industry
>record a country album
>live in Nashville, just as her mother does
>sue the soulless Jewish parasitic producer
is Kesha /ourgal/ ?

FUCK YOU

We have one pure white celebrity from the south and you assholes try to destroy her by photoshopping swastikas on her. If you are truly serious about furthering the culture and livelyhood of our people's you will protect her like the ice princess that she is. You stupid fucks think it's some kind of a joke then you act surprised when she starts doing hip hop tracks. YOU rejected her, she was a light in the darkness of our times and YOU tried to taint her. Now I see the handlers of Sup Forums are trying to convince us to go for a literal WITCH from LA.

FUCK.
YOU.

I just wish she didn't look like a fat plastic doll.

Natural beauty is a thing to be desired.

youtu.be/jSjZjGURj34 Don't forget about this gem she never officially released.
She knows

It's Sup Forums, normie. We are all autists.

Born to Die > Ultraviolence > Honeymoon >>>>> Lust for Life

unpleasant music

I agree with this

Art school degenerate here, She studied philosophy and has loads of preformance artist friends.
What i noticed around my school with those "weird" people that actually have talent think very differently than normies or actual autists. It's almst like their brain constantly releases DMT or something mix that with depression and a passion for philosophy and you have Lana Del Rey

>anti-trump witch
>witch
fuck her

Why does Sup Forums listen to music made for teenage girls? Are people who browse Sup Forums teenage girls?

My ex girlfriend loved her and was also a communist witch

you mongoloid faggots hyping up some illuminati succubus bitch's music through viral marketing.

She is pretty, but I guarantee you this whore is evil. Every girl I ever banged that liked her had "molestation" stories from their childhood and were unexplainably flakey. The funny thing is I don't believe they were ever molested. This bitch's music is some mkultra sex kitten programming.

She isn't redpilling you any more that katy perry does by fucking niggers.

gas yourselves.

bandaid on the finger like podesta?

D-don't tease me so user

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

A little sad? A little nostalgic?

youtube.com/watch?v=GCkMBEuYJa0

MARS ARGO AND TITANIC SINCLAIR DROP THE ELLIOT RODGER PILL!

youtube.com/watch?v=_E1zWqqc1b8

nah just a LOT of plastic surgery

youtube.com/watch?v=jbgWXRxlSuQ

^^This song is about Hollywood shit being awful for the musicians and performers and having to escape it.

Same producer who did songs about money worshipping culture and degenerate american kids:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg

sounds like she's enjoying herself desu fame is all she needed to justify her depravity

Yeah nah she's a fucking crank. Alanis Morrisette tier angry fanny music

>open mouth down syndrome look
>napolean dynamite aesthetics
Someone explain the obsession. Her music is also crap as well

Haters gonna hate
Hate, hate, hate, hate

Doesn't look much different...still ugry

Sounds like it's about men in general. Not about Hollywood, or about Sup Forums, or about whatever.

Yeah nah that was just a mistake. My partner had the booklet with lyrics and we checked it out and it said "ah he's" etc.

Hollywood and the Music industry (same thing really) has been putting subliminal messages alluring to their conduct for ages.

This thot doesn't right her own songs, Hollywood Executives and Producers can't help but spill their self professed genius into their songs, it's almost like they want to get caught.

she fucked every single jew there is bro.

sage

fuck you she writes 99% of her own shit

Taylor Swift is ugly and garbage. At least Lana has real talent.

Not to mention the songs titled
>Money power glory
>Fucked my way up to the top
>Lolita

Dude I don't shill this TayTay shit but Taylor Swift is fuckin gorgeous. Ask any man or woman

>Haters gonna hate
>Hate, hate, hate, hate
Powerful stuff.

Isn't it funny how all the demonetised youtube videos are the ones that are NOT pedo friendly?

She's a 6.6 with makeup.
4 without.

>looking for meaning in music
ok pleb

Head from both Taylor and Lana would be ultimate but I'd take Taylor over Lana any day fuuuuuckkk

sure thing fatass

Uhmmmm.....

Did I hurt your larpfriend's feelings?
KYS, pathetic fanfuck.

Listen from 1:44 onwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEZT-ciznNE

"Harvey's in the sky with diamonds, and he's making me crazy // All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby..."

When people found out about this after Weinstein's behaviors became public, they SHUT IT DOWN and changed the official lyrics, but she very clearly says "Harvey"

great thinkers are dropping sick tracks faggot. music isn't meant to make up for your lack of reading

It sounds like she's saying 'honey'

>"Get over here
>And play a video game."
it's a handjob reference

>tfw the BBC shows up
Its lunch time!

Also why would she have anything to do wiht Weinstein, she's in music not film. And the guy in this song she is clearly attracted to which basically rules out Weinstein by definition

This is you isn't it D'Marcus

Oy Vey nigga

Listen to the first line of “Radio.”

I love Lana del Reys music and her

>Also why would she have anything to do wiht Weinstein, she's in music not film.

actual album booklet says "ah he's"

i stand corrected she probably fucked him