Roastie sells virginity for £2.5 million

>be moderately attractive roastie
>keep your legs shut
>get to start your adult life off £2.5 million ahead of every other male

wew lad what a truly hard existence they experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How would it be known if she is a virgin or not?

>going traveling
So basically being a prostitute for the opportunity to fuck random exotic cock non stop.
Absolute state.

Pathologists can tell when doing autopsies so I guess they verify it.

>tfw you've stolen tens of millions of dollars worth of hymens

The website claims they have doctors verify that shit and the buyer is allowed to bring their own doctor. However I absolutely fundamentally refuse to believe that any women who come up with the idea to sell their pussy, could possibly have remained a virgin beyond the age of 18.

why wimmen have it so easy

hymen, bro.

>roastie
>virgin
Those two are mutually exclusive.

She also bought a ticket to the lake of fire!

REMINDER this was the last girl to pull this.
Check the dress, you'll see it

For £2m I could pay for a foursome every night in Thailand for 20 years ( 29,000 women in total)

Do you know what a roastie is?

Yeah a whore.

I honestly don't know why more women don't just do this. Settle huge with like a perverted Japanese Business man for one time and then have enough money to retire and get a boyfriend or husband afterwards and never speak of it or bring it up.

I don't know many $2.5m is a lot, I'd get fucked in the butt for that

Why is it so much? Does the buyer have aids?

Thats not a good thing to have done user

You will come to regret ruining those young girls

virgin detected

Peace sells... but who's buying?

youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M

Joke is on that guy. Virgins can't fuck worth a damn.

27 yo male here
how much would my v card sell for online?

Can't verify if a male is a virgin, worthless product.

>my roastie gf is an expert on cocks :)
wow man i'm jealous

This is not how it works. As a man you are expected to pay for losing it (either outright to a whore or to a professional who will perpetually extract money from you).

Yeah this is exactly why the majority of men universally prefer virgins across time race and culture.

bout $3.50

>2.5 mil
Guarantee its a saudi

spend it all in one cocaine filled weekend getting fucked by bbc

i really hate women

easily fixed with a very cheap simple operation.

she could dye her hair and sell it again next month.

checked

>refuse to believe that any women who come up with the idea to sell their pussy, could possibly have remained a virgin beyond the age of 18.

>beyond the age of 12
FTFY

Sold her soul too I guess.

LOL, are you serious? The fuck am I supposed to do with a naive chick? Gimme a dirty slut any day. Waaaaay more fun than breaking in a new one.

>glorifying slutiness
Let's hope you stay childless.

Megadeth sucks ass

He isn't wrong though. Might even feel a bit loose if she hasn't done her kegels. The reason guys have wanted to fuck virgins for millennia is an evolutionary trait to defend against being cucked. It isn't the best one, but it does work a bit.

For 2.5 her hymen better come with a CoA. She might just means she taken no dicks, and isn't counting all the times she's been finger blasted of played with a toy.

Not every girl can do it.
You have to be a well-known model.

>>roastie
>>virgin
>Those two are mutually exclusive.
That's a myth.
Sure, all little girls are born with a fortune cookie, but just look at Jessie Slaughter...
Nasty beef flaps at 14,
I'm not saying she was a virgin, but how many men would be desperate enough to wear her pussy out that much?

Nah, labia grow independently of how much traffic a girl gets in her cootch.

t. virgin

>I am shocked about people who are against allowing a woman to sell her virginity.
>I am amazed people are revolted by my lack of morals!

Not all women are even born with hymens. And the ones that are can have it broken riding a bike of all things. Middle Easterners can get a cheap surgery to give themselves a hymen.

Let's not use primitive sand people measures.

This.
The first virgin I slept with was looser than any other girl I slept with prior to her. Come to find out, she had an armada of toys and was destroying herself with fake cocks.

>I honestly don't know why more women don't just do this. Settle huge with like a perverted Japanese Business man
I enough of them did it, the bottom would fall out of the market.

I've turned down more virgin poon than you've had hot dinners, mate. I don't know what you're smoking, but I don't know anyone interested in virgins. We men look for experienced women.

>I'd get fucked in the butt for that
I bid 10k

She’ll be broke and sucking dick for heroin by 23.

Hey man, Megadeth is the true white man's mu-

Oh, le 52% face.

>cope

You are just jealous.

This is the most beta male post in this thread.

Congrats for being a fat uggo.

t. Chad

>Gimme a dirty slut any day.

You mom was one and your wife will be.

t. idiotic niggerfaggot who wouldn't know good music if it fucked him in the asshole with barbed wire and pulled it through his body, out his mouth, and ran it back and forth like dental floss.

U CAN BE A ROASTIE IN SPIRIT BOBBY

LIAR

If she has been dildoing herself the drs can tell.

>Nasty beef flaps at 14,

how the fuck would you know?

Here, here.

I can practically smell the virginity wafting from you.

Id get fucked up the dirt pipe for enough to buy a couple tall cans of natty ice and a pack of smokes

-$50, or whatever a cheap prostitute costs where you live.

>roastie
>virginity

Using Jessie Slaughter as an example....

You don't get out much, do you? (Or get much?)

I hope they both get arrested for prostitution.

Kek

Pol is practically the edgier brother of kissless r9k

Fag.

>we men look for experienced women

Nah, I'd rather not stick it in a slut filled with STDs.

Who is paying for this? Chinese millionaires?

>says the kike with two dads

Blessed thread.
The universe has a habit of working these things out, user. Check back on this whore in 5 years: 500 cocks, and a whole lot of drugs later.

You truly are a newfag

>Come to find out, she had an armada of toys and was destroying herself with fake cocks.

Women and their sexual semantics are revolting.

I'm a virgin ... but 10 cocks have unloaded in my asshole!
I'm a virgin ... but I've sucked off 37 dicks!
I'm a virgin ... but I've been fucking 32oz soda bottles three times a day!

A primitive sandnigger measure that is not even real.

My god if only they'd invented a way to test for or shield yourself from STDs after all these years...

It's used by virgins who don't like some broad. It used to have meaning.

They have it so easy and they still bitch. Patriarchy when?

So the moneylenders have the yanks exactly where they want them.

But seeing this ugly ass bitch I'd have to say the joke's on them.

How much would I get if I sold my virginity?

My god, the virginity in this thread is astounding. Does anyone here not weigh over 180 and have a neckbeard???? Other than me?

Retards on here are mostly just lemmings that repeat things that they heard others say to the point that they lose any semblance of their original meaning. Its a pretty established pattern if you observe it.

This is worth millions?

She is right doing it. If I were a female 18yr old attractive girl who was not sexually active in school, I would do exactly the same thing. Why waste 2.5 million on some hobo in college?

>American sex education

So much make up that the app couldn’t get rid of it all.

Can you find someone with a no-ass fetish?

>I can practically smell the virginity wafting from you.

that's the aroma of fatherhood and a 25 year marriage you're smelling kid.

wew looks like my sister

Yeah, I suppose if I'd never met a girl whose name didn't end in ".jpg" and jerked it to a cartoon frog, I'd maybe feel the same way. Whatta bunch of dorks!

Except of course, no one gives a shit from the beginning. Rich people measuring dicks one drunken night. They do it for the power trip.

Be funny if she was raped.

BWAHAHAHA, no...just no.

i know what it is used for. to be fair, most women even virgins are potential roasties ergo all women are roasties anyway. they are degenerate trash. unless they are having sex with me.

>keep your legs shut

This is where women fail early on thanks to feminism and overall slut culture. This 19 year old managed to stay off the cock carousel all the way through high school (while keeping herself moderately attractive) and made bank off it.

Your average modern wymyn can't keep her legs closed at 13, let alone until 19.

Because it literally makes her a prostitute.
A whore.

Every single women that sells their virginity, claims the "tuition card" or "family card".
She is litterally a whore, but attempt to take the moral high-ground with her, poverty card.
The fact is, she will spend the money, partying, perhaps she will enroll in some women-studies, and when her money runs dry - then she will sell her "anal-virginity".

>telling your population to fuck more
>new approach
Christ almighty, why is Europe so retarded?

I wish I was a woman so I could sell my vag once and then buy several houses and live as a lazy landlord.