Hey so i was at a club tonight and there was a volunteer group there and the members wouldnt tell me too much other...

hey so i was at a club tonight and there was a volunteer group there and the members wouldnt tell me too much other than that they built a skatepark for kids in costa rica.apparently theyre a year old and are sponsored or somet weird shit by red bull. oh and heres their logo.
>CR is a huge human trafficking country, like in the top 10 .
>okbye

Other urls found in this thread:

selinahostels.com/all-locations/
seguridadpublica.go.cr/
seguridadpublica.go.cr/contactenos/
youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what club?

Come back to one of their meetings and sneak some pictures but keep your cover. THat shit is creepy.

a place called selinas

Report to police, obviously.

i dont wanna get caught in anything way bigger than me mane. I was just wondering if someone could used weaponized autism to find more out about this group. I cant find anything on the internet. They had free food their with their name and the same logo. Funky group, it is.

selinahostels.com/all-locations/

bump???

We may be on to something...

Bumping for intrest.

Halo online?

I just spent like 15 minutes trying to find the costa rica police website. Link it?

seguridadpublica.go.cr/

what do you guys think of this sign

the only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

some kid is probably getting butt fucked right now, you could save him

Bumping. Don't get any funny ideas mods. Exposing pedophiles isn't "raiding."

Why is it in English?

its a hostel/bar, most of the people who go there are english speaking, from the US, europe. (everyone in the world speaks english

What section would this fit in?
seguridadpublica.go.cr/contactenos/

Pedoring is real.

I am watching Netflix in bed, drinking a Buffalo Trace while a kitty is sleeping on me.

youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8

>seguridadpublica.go.cr/contactenos/
colaboracion policial?

You should have asked if they wanted to split a pizza over at the ol' owl barn.

>6am breakfast

who goes to pura vida to wake up at 6am?

it goes much deeper than you'd ever imagine

Pretty sure that's a different thing but it's worth a shot. I don't know spanish so write something for me to send in. I don't want to use google translate and end up having an entire country's police force trying to kill me.

Pizzagate/Pedogate is the colloquial term for an investigation into an international human trafficking conspiracy that reaches the highest echelons of Western Government.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

wow, f to this great patriot

bump

i feel like a tip is useless without pictures and comparisons, but i would say IF you have a comparison showing the two "En estes fotos hay un simbolo que es parecido por el FBI de los EEUU, y el triangulo significa traficante humano, y este Grupo estaba en un hostel (se llama Selinas en San Jose) y tenia una fiesta. Ellos dijeron que hicieron un parque para skateboarding en CR"

Also mention "Este grupo es supuestamente un grupo voluntario" at the end of the sentence. se llama "Journeys"

Yeah it's in this thread. Thanks for the taco speak, sending.

Kek confirms, kid's asshole destroyed.

Rich pedo honkies pull this type of shit all the tim it's all just a tax exempt scam to get to poor children.

YA THINK YER HAWT SHIT DONCHA

Wait actually there's no way to post an image on that page. I guess it's up to you now. Either call the police on them (which I cannot do as I don't know spanish and don't have a phone) and show them the pictures yourself or let them continue raping children.

>implying the police isn't in on it

Well then what do you think we should do to stop it?

Do you have an anti-corruption federal task force or the like? Don't address local police, obviously.

>NSA
>Google Chrome

Fuck you goddamn pizzagate shill.

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

>tippity top kekkles
My condolences.

I sure am feeling sleepy. Already looked through this, nothing to see here. Off to bed for a long snooze.

you have to be careful deciphering this symbol. i do graphic design work and this symbol is included in many graphic sets in many different variations and has probably been used thousands of times innocently....however, the symbol is ALSO surely used by pedos in various ways so its best to not rely on just the symbol to accuse...you must have some supplementary evidence other than the symbol itself....

This sounds like a legitimate post.

And another one!

bump

don't know if I can take this board mixing much longer famalam

the story of halo is that children were stolen from their homes and turned into "demons"