Rhodes/Pol/

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=yhohq2sLvwY

*****BREAKING*****

twitter.com/CICArsa/status/930865195068641283

>Raytheon Hawker 800 XP left Pretoria. No Reg. No Callsign. Destination Harare.

>Mugabe's wife Grace has fled the country to Namibia:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/grace-mugabe-zimbabwe-flee-leave-military-coup-namibia-army-take-over-a8055936.html

Run-down:

>army general threatened military takeover
>tanks drove into Harare during the early morning hours of Wednesday
>explosions and gunfire heard in Harare
>government accused general of treason
>Soldiers have taken over national Harare
>Mugabe under house arrest held up in his house
>Many ministers arrested and taken away
>Mugabe's wife has fled the country
>SOUTH AFRICA dispatches reconnaissance aircraft

FOLLOW THE NEWS STREAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA

youtu.be/TuctyJCMyw8 (warning this channel is full of ANC propaganda)

********ROY BENNET IS DISINFO*****

*******ROY BENNET IS IN SOUTH AFRICA*******

*****GEO POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS*****

>South Africa might have to intervene due to being part of SADC.

enca.com/africa/watch-sa-will-intervene-in-event-of-zim-coup

We might have the opprtunity to watch kaffers fighting eachother with Rhodesian and SADF equipment in 4K.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe_National_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_National_Defence_Force

PICTURES OF DETAINED MINISTER'S BULLET-RIDDEN HOME:

timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2017-11-15-pictures-show-detained-zim-finance-ministers-bullet-riddled-home/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bhtOT7zExn4
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zuma-calls-urgent-sadc-meeting-to-discuss-zimbabwe-20171115
youtu.be/YCKP3Ln1Uc8
youtube.com/watch?v=K8oVaqnmMCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_African_Development_Community_intervention_in_Lesotho?wprov=sfti1
youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yhohq2sLvwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beira_Patrol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tyd vir 'n braai.

youtu.be/bhtOT7zExn4

we're all rhodesians now

Post your tactical short shorts.

Wtf is with Sid the sloth on the live news

>88

Nice digits

When will I be offered to come and settle the country?

FUG

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zuma-calls-urgent-sadc-meeting-to-discuss-zimbabwe-20171115

Crown him Sup Forums

Crown him the JUST

EVOLUTION NOT REVOLUTION, AND I'M NOT WAITING 60,000 YEARS

nth for paratrooper squads

I bet the second the news broke about the coup, the weapon smugglers busted a nut!

Yeah saw that, what the FUCK is Zuma up to?

youtu.be/YCKP3Ln1Uc8

Posting because y'all should read this

Nuclear deal, free universities, keeping shitty SAA in the air, Eskom and war in Zim. Is there anything we can’t afford?

And also this

Rhodesia was just England in Africa. Shame we didn't help them.

Nice pic Adolfo Müller!

And this too

Kek, is Zuma going to attack Zim?

The Queen is a Jew if you didn't already know Nigel!

I was way too much time on Paint adding the Ghadaffi and the Biafran by shamelessly recoloring.

Bump

Sounds like it. The absolute cunt.

>that fucking reddit monkey haircut meme
I thought it died but this one was great

KEK, I want to see Zim get assblasted, but don't want to see whites die.

Mugabe is rightful leader of Zimbabwe.
There is no coup.
Reports of military presence in Harare are highly exaggerated.

Last time we tried to prop up a dictator we were BTFO by Lesotho. Fuckin’ Lesotho.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8oVaqnmMCE
much better playlist made by a polack, with videos. put this in the OP instead next time

Serious oftopic question for the Boar Afrikaaners in this thread:

Do you guy believe in Nicolaas Van Rensburg?
He was absolutely right with his predictions, and said that a civil war would brake out, that would be against the whites.
Do you guys think that if Zuma intervenes in Zim, that it could turn into that civil war?

it's really trippy watching news in other countries idk why

Did whites just give up Rhodesia on principle?
Seriously, what the fuck?

Gotta love lil' Lesotho.
Don't they want to join up with SA now since they are all dying of thirst and AIDS?
Also gib sauce on the Lesotho thing

UN embargos fucked them over and they were forced to make a peace treaty with the Zimbos.

bumperino

Isn't watching British news like watching news in a foreign country?

No insult mate, but it's true!

got moar?

imagine a world without niggers, mozlems or non-Japanese chinks

Nah they got sanctioned to hell. I have no doubt God is going to destroy britain for enabling these damn kikes the most.

> one communigger invading another communigger’s country.

Impossible. If there are no white people in power, everything is a peaceful communist utopia.

Remember, no wars happened or bombs were dropped when Obama was president.

Yeah, at one point there were 3 black newsreaders and 1 white one. I haven't seen more than 3 of them in my life. Absolutely absurd.

Afrikaners in general seem to believe in 'siener' (seer) van Rensburg prophecy, apperently lots of his stuff is spot fucking on... Spoopy I don't believe in that shit personally.

Kind of sad that all the countries of the hopes of Africa are gone, except for Portugal but all their colonies are gone

Honestly I don’t know what the point of Lesotho existing is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_African_Development_Community_intervention_in_Lesotho?wprov=sfti1
Most of the stuff he predicted were fulfilled. If you think how outlandish some of his predictions must have been when he made them e.g.
>black government in SA
>African migration into Europe
He also predicted that our shit will start when the last whites leave Zim.

Just a few unrelated to Africa

why are there still people in africa i thought they all die of aids

Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang

there will be 4 billion of them by 2100

Interesting, i as a Austrian do believe in his stuff, mainly because the stuff that came true in the last 2 years.

I especially like the part, where the New Germans (The Reichs Deutsche) will come and help the Boers (And the white Africans in general), to kill the Niggers, and make Europe 2.0 from South Africa to the equator.

Did you mean you've never seen more than 3 Niggs or 3 Nigg newsmonkeys?

Holy shit that's quite a fucking prediction

More than 3 in person.

There's still whites in Zim, but few. I wonder if his predictions are going to turn out true. Maybe, just maybe whites will be in control again in South Africa. Or maybe Africa in general.

Half a minute improvement

I'm kind of worried about the SADF and Zim right now, seems Zuma and that SADC shit has grounds to intervene...

youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ

Paratroopers when?

Yep. Who knows how friendly the new regime in Zim will be to the last handful of whites left.
One of his prophesies is that whites will control Africa up to the equator. So there might be some hope left.

Borris Johnson mentioned 20 000 Brits, must be mostly old folks though..

Reminder that Africa is property of the glorious union.

Yup, he literally said that the New Germans will come with flying godlike machines (Reichs Scheiben).

My family actually knows a lot about the Reichs Deutsche, my great grandmother (who was a NatSoc) always told my dad about UFO's.
And no she wasn't crazy, she was the wife of my great grandfather who was a pretty high ranced NatSoc.
You can even find him in some books under our old name (we had to change it after WW2).

Stay calm my Afrikaaner brothers, the help will come!

Despite that hideous flag, I would gladly live under US control.

Holy shit, where do you live?

Even i see 20 Niggers a month in the Afghanistan colony formerly known as Austria.

Are you mad?

I live in North Wales.

Could Bongs not militarily intervene based on the fact that 20 000 stubborn bongs could be in danger?

Thanks, now i know a place in Britain that i can visit.

Better than living under our current government. I’d even live under the jackboot of the Chinese than our current government.
So are the reichs deutsche the ones hiding away in Neu Schwabia? Isn’t it all a bit /x/ tier?

Just go to the Faroe Islands. Zero niggers.

Are the Cymri still relatively uncucked like the Ulsterites? Or are they getting fagged up by the English?

the flag on the farthest right is the flag of biafra

It was a secessionist movement in Nigeria for a predominatenly Igbo state. The igbo are likely the most intelligent black ethnic group

Or the Falklands. Weather exactly like Wales

Reminder that Rhodesia cannot exist independent from Britain

I recommend going to Snowdonia.
There is zero anything in the Faroes.

prepare your anus for sum BASED BLACK BULLS

Niggers aren't very common in the UK. Especially not outside London.
No idea why your countries take literally the most garbage immigrants in the world. Even pakis are at least marginally better than coons.

As our arses already get raped by black bulls on a daily basis, nothing much will really change.

What's the one between Biafra and SA?

We're very based in terms of what could be called "xenophobia", but habitually vote for Labour because the man who invented the NHS was Welsh and because it's just a traditional thing we've done. Plaid Cymru, the independence party (highly left wing, like the SNP), is slightly growing, but will probably plateau out.
Generally, Cardiff and the surrounding areas are the parts of Wales with actual immigration, which is primarily Polish people and are quite SJWish.

I'll take my Martini and go to Africa if it means we get Rhodesia back

>the death of England

Oh God no!

Gaddafi's Libya

Reminder that it is a capital offence to view this thread without listening to good old Rhodie tunes in the background.

Reminder that it is a capital offence to view this thread without listening to good old Rhodie tunes in the background.

Thanks bong

Oh okay. I thought it was somewhere up in North Africa

This was a fascinating read.

idk man they are getting remarkably full of Chilean mestizos.
...we could stop that process of Chilenization if you were to gib bacc...

>Mugabe deposed
>Chaos reigns
>White farmers form govt
>Saffer Rhodesia descendants return

I can dream can't I?

>In October 1965, the Joint Intelligence Committee estimated that even a full trade embargo would fail to cripple Rhodesia's economy, but suggested that prolonged and severe economic pressure could induce the white electorate to overthrow the government. In early 1966, Prime Minister Harold Wilson made statements that sanctions were working, predicting that the Rhodesian government would soon fall. At the same time, the Foreign Office was looking into the possibility of a maritime blockade.
Man, UK's government even masturbated off into pursued them activelly to embargoing them - from trade to oil

About Beira Patrol
>Britain NEVER managed to obtain UN authority allowing other navies to participate. As well as lacking UN permission, the British judged it outside their capabilities to blockade other Mozambican ports.
IN en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beira_Patrol
>The Beira Patrol was a blockade of oil shipments to Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) through Beira, Mozambique, resulting from United Nations trade sanctions on Rhodesia.
Made by British Royal Navy

We’re used to le 92% face. Le 56% face would make a comfortable break to our current predicament.

I read somewhere that You Argies were trying to nick one of Chile's islands too. I take it your Macri has a hard on for islands?

/comfy/