>spend an hours in a nig nog hate thread
>watching fantastic David Attenborough tier chimp out gifs and vids
>thinking about how nig nogs struggle to function in civillised society
>go outside for my night
>waiting at the bus stop to town
>an African fella dark as the night is only person at the bus stop with me
>get my wallet out to get my change ready for the bus
>keeping a keen on on him incase he tries to steal my change
>rain is falling and we are stood him facing out, me facing towards him, sheltered under the bus stop
>he turns to me
>in a thick African accent
>'Hey bro, you got a ticket?'
>'N-no'
>'Here, I have a day ticket, you can have it I have a month pass'
>'T-thanks'
>'No problem man'
>get a free ride on the bus

It was as if the universe put him there after I spent an hour in a nigger hate thread and walked to the bus stop thinking about how Africans cannot function in modern society.

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2017/10/analysis-of-the-2016-fbi-arrest-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you be at a bus stop without a ticket in the first place? At least try to make the story consistent, this is awful

It was your Guardian Angle setting you forth on a righteous path, OP

You know you can but tickets on the bus right? Why would OP have a ticket unless he was making a return journey?

dont you use them oyster cards? also have you met the female whose voice they use to announce the stops on the buses?

why did he buy a day ticket when already had a monthly pass

fake

Can you not read? He was going to pay in change.

Fucking leafs, day of the rake when?

Actual Africans have a chance of being good, honest people. Depends which country they come from, really. Black Americans are 95% goons and thugs and need to be regarded with suspicion at the very least.

>defending tumblr-tier fiction
some days I forget just how bad nu/pol/ is

Best African stories are literally Uncle Tom stories. Slaves had a good life relative to Africa.

I dunno about milkbagland but here in bongland you buy your ticket on the bus unless you buy a monthly or yearly ticket as a commuter.

I couldn't care less about OP's shitty story, I'm just confused as to how you think busses work?

Where do you buy bus tickets if not on the bus?

I'm positive I saw one that's my story and I'm sticken to it like chicken grease on my fingers

When you say "buy a ticket" do you mean paying the fee, or actually purchasing a physical ticket? Because here we just sell those at convenience stores and the like

I didn't question him mate. I saw on the ticket he bought it at the uni so I just assumed his friend from uni gave it to him for some reason.

Have you never really met a nice nigger before? If you live near a large amount of blacks, it's just statistics.

The truth that blacks as a whole can't function in western societies doesn't preclude nice ones. The ratio is terrible, however. I've been assaulted by blacks 3 times in my life, while I can say one time a black dude did me a real solid (got me a job when nobody in my shitlib town wanted to hire the white male lol)

In Bongland you wait at the bus stop then when you get on you tell the driver where you want to go and he he a little cashier point on his cabin and charges you the fare. You can go online or to the bus station and buy a monthly or yearly pass that you can just show to the driver when you get on but that is mainly for people who commute daily to work on the bus.

They're not people and never will be.

> spend three weeks in a rowboat going down the rhine
> arrive in amsterdam
> horny as fuck
> fuck a hooker
> go back to hostel
> door is closed
> mfw
> nigger walks by
> „dude you seem to be shit out of luck“
> „have a cig. Don‘t benalone outside at this hour“
> proceeds to talk to me for an hour
> doors open because some tourists are going home
> say goodbye
> mfw nig drugdealer made sure I didn‘t get robbed
If you‘re reading this, thanks

Oh no most of my interactions are negative but I thought it would make an interesting thread to do the opposite of the obvious.

I am not at all advocating for stopping all foreign aid to Africa and letting them all die before they rob enough of their countrymen to buy a rubber dingy and sail over to Sicily.

Two things you can descriminate against

Power and Intelligence.

Eat the rich, and burn the fools.

Racism is a meme on here for many of us with 5% racists and homophobes.

This. Individualism is a fact, collectivism is too.

I've had a similar experience. Spent all morning browsing nigger hate threads on here only to spend the rest of the day working with one of the genuinely nicest people I have ever met, who was also black.
Daily reminder that Sup Forums is satire and that it is important to go out and actually meet/talk to real people. Niggers gonna nig, but don't forget that nice black people DO exist.
> maybe not enough of them to justify multiculturalism, but still- its the principle that counts

pathetic and degenerate.

You're a very modern European.

Black Africans are great people. However, I’ve met niggers (African-Americans) that seem nice at first but upon getting to know them you’ll learn that: they sleep around, drink, smoke and use study amphetamines for school, get into fights and niggerdrama, wear their waistbands around their thighs, spend massive amounts of money on sneakers and clothing and cars while neglecting hygiene and home.

On the other hand, Black Africans speak normal English or have a pleasant accent, have practical skills and common sense, are ethnically loyal, usually do less drugs, dress like normal people, know how to have a family, date and marry in a Christian fashion and use every single point of IQ that God has allowed them to have.

Interestingly, the west gives billions of dollars to the monkeys (in return taking their minerals, resources, etc that they can't get themselves) and they immediately spend that on rice/etc from China and Asia. They don't put any of it towards infrastructure, farming, resource acquisition etc so they have no safety net. But theres constant food so they have a practically vertical population curve, projected to be 3-4 billion I believe.

So basically, if there is any interruption in Western dollars (possible), gook food production (possible) or an inability to disseminate food to such a massive amount of muds (guaranteed eventually) we will see staggering amounts of death on the dark continent. Even if every shitlib westerner hosted an african family in their house, it wouldn't matter. Billions are going to die because people can't treat them for what they are, and let them live their natural subsistence lifestyle.

What a crazy world.

Niggers are not inherently bad. They just have a low average IQ and poor impulse control.

Don't hate the negro for being african, hate the jew for forcing them into a European lifestyle they can't succeed in.

> niggers
> study
> for school
things that never happen

From my Britbong experience, they /tend/ (but are not always) to be very angry as children- they're nice people but jaded by the fact that their dads literally have 7 families with kids, and eventually end up following their example because they have no positive role models.

If there was one generation of British blacks who almost universally cared for their children and were monogamous, they would be almost the same to white Britons within a couple generations.

I did not see a single black person today. It was lovely.

If you manage to escape that place on your own by getting an education or a good job, you're likely above average.

True. On the other hand, having blue balls for three weeks is no laughing matter.

>he bought it at the uni

The fuck was he doing there?

The nignog hate on Sup Forums is one of the few things I don’t agree with. I’ve known a lot of blacks to be solid human beings. And I seen a lot of shitty ones. All races are a mixed bag of diamonds and shit

He probably picked it up off the ground you green-toothed bastard

This is not true my dude, sorry. Maybe with the top 5% percent of immigrants you're getting, but fatherlessness, rape, and violence are very much a part of African life as well.

I had a supervisor who was black african. He was extremely entitled, butthurt about colonialism and left early every day to sleep with his girlfriend before he went home to his wife. His son tried to start a fight with me at a work function because I said I wasn't sure who I would vote for (not enough white taqiyya I guess.) He had 300 family members living throughout Europe on various forms of welfare. He constantly tried to hire his nephews whenever there was an opening in the department, and they could never speak english.

Still not as bad as american blacks, though.

>Get moved in my company to head a new department.
>First time in my life managing a black guy, from Nigeria.
>Kind of sceptical at first, but volunteers to mentor new people and does it successfully.
>After a while decide to promote him to supervisor.
>Delivers and is respected by his white subordinates.
>Asked him jokingly "What are you doing this weekend, going clubbing and picking up girls?"
>"heh-heh, highly unlikely :)"

Try 30 generations ,you can't fix a 15-30 point IQ gap in 20 years. That's not how evolution works.

It used to be 5%, but right now its likely to be closer to 80%. This site has been taken over by literal faggots.

wtf I love blacks now.
I bet you like watching them fuck your sister, huh?

Then you need to look at more crime stats, or live near them for awhile. Nobody is arguing everyone is all perfect or shitty, but it's quite obvious there is degrees of success.

Go look at crime rates in racially mixed countries, or the success metrics of African countries compare to Asian, Western, etc. This is just reality.

fashthenation.com/2017/10/analysis-of-the-2016-fbi-arrest-data/

IQ is both environmental and genetic. Look up the studies showing the increasing IQ of the black population in the US. I'm not denying that niggers are somewhat dumber than whites, but most of the gap is caused by class, poverty, neglect, and generally being minorities.

>p-pol always loved minorities and fags

lol

I've never claimed that you imbecile. Also, I wasn't talking about Sup Forums specifically, but Sup Forums in general.

>Be leaf
>Go on cross american road trip
>From Edmonton, coast to coast.
>Arrive in the deep south
>Friendly black man at gas station advises to eat the chicken
>all the black girls in new orleans are fun as fuck
>go to wendys
>suddenly the women are apes

How does this even happen?

you are so fucking lucky. living in a libtard city is hell.

one thing ive noticed though.

having very high status + being unapologetically "racist" (not completely stopping for black people taking forever to cross the street) = sheep letting their "racist" sides loose.

most people are always looking for someone to follow. if someone they look up to is being "racist" without giving a fuck, everyone else will stop with the non black guilt that second. how long that lasts is a differrnt story.

just an observation. take it how you will.

Class.

White trash are nearly as bad as niggers. Its about culture, lack of education, poverty, neglect in childhood, alcoholism, drugs and other degenerate behaviour. Being slaves initially, it takes a lot of time to get equal to the majority population in a country without good chances for social mobility.

Basically, niggers are niggers because we make them stay niggers.

So this African dude (like actual African born, he's here to study) in my thai boxing class is a chap. Hard working, balanced, not a loud chaboon and he fights really well. Now we're in rivalry because we're the same weight class but it's all well spirited.

Some Nigerians and Senagalese that I've met (NON-Muzzies, that is; a VERY important distinction here) have been pretty cool -- polite, friendly, and value education and a solid work ethic. Too many of Stormers on here thinking in terms of "the country of Africa" when it's a huge fucking continent that has a shitload of variation just like anywhere else on the globe.

Sorry man, it's not that easy. They are genetically predisposed to be what they are, as are we.

It would take a commited, long-term eugenics program to even potentially close the gap.

Correct, that's why they are smarter than Somalians but less intelligent than Americans. But they aren't going to get an 100 base IQ by more programz and having money. Intelligence is based on genetics anywhere from 20-50%. Twin studies have been done.

Of course there's distinction, but what they all have in common is that they are a net loss to our society. That's what binds them together.

If you are talking which groups you want to trade with, for example, then that distinction becomes important again. As it stands, these conversations are always in the context of "how many more refugees do we get"

One time, a nigger was lynched like he fucking deserved. The end. Fun for the whole family.

Twin studies has been extensively criticised though. There are some bleeding obvious methodological weaknesses in those studies, and most of them are getting outdated compared to present day IQ research.

Also, IQ is a problematic score in the first place.

Speaking from personal experiences, Norway is right.

It's about class and cultural upbringing. Niggers act like niggers because they're raised in that environment and taught that cultural norm.

There is a difference between niggers and black folk.

Oh, believe me, I'm not one of these open-borders leftist morons. I was just acknowledging that the dudes I was interacting with had gratitude and put effort into adapting to American society, and not the other way around. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they got booted out of the country and replaced with some of the walking septic tanks from other areas in Africa, like the ones invading Europe right now.

Deep down they distrust you. They may act like solid people, but deep down in their DNA, you are a white devil.

>problematic score

It's only problematic when you want to disregard it's strong prediction of success to fuel a victim model and NABALT mindset.

If this is hard for you to believe you might be autistic

Actually the correlation between IQ and relative success is surprisingly poor.

First job as a cashier black dad tipped me 5 dollars

fucking kill yourself britnigger

IQ is only "problematic" for you because it clearly shows that IQ is strongly correlated with race, and not all races are equal.

Whats next? Math itself is racist?

Yeah I get you. There's noticeable differences between the ethnic groups there.

I get a bit aggro on /pol because it's pretty clear what will have to be done to save the west, and I worry people will cuck out at critical junctures because one time they had a decent social interaction with a minority.

.7 is poor? Obviously it's not everything, but its a decent metric.

>Positive African Stories
> this one time this nigger
> didn't steal something one day
> hero

I stand firmly on the Conservative side on politics, and is myself a research scientist. I do not neglect knowledge, and science is _always_ primary to political correctness.

However, the science does not say what you want it to say. IQ and race is strongly correlated, yes, but rapid changes points to the fact that social rather than biological-evolutionary shifts are relevant.

Okay so what's your point, the point being there are some good people who are niggers out there? Do you honestly think any of us doubt that?

OK. Can I advocate for separation based on lowered social trust? Or the genetic future of my people?

Or do I need more data?

This was mostly a thread to point out subtleties that make no difference to required societal changes, and for Euros who haven't dealt with blacks for hundreds of years to signal that they aren't as racist.

No, you can clearly advocate for that.

>1 nigger was good, the other 100 were a waste of oxygen.
i'm willing to sacrifice that nigger so i can eradicate the other 100, though luck.

This is about as positive as it gets.

>implying you didnt second-hand steal an already stolen ticket.

>African

Well, there's your answer. Most AFRICANS I have meet have been pretty decent people. The one's who figure out how to get to the first world legit (not the ones going to sweden and germany) tend to be pretty alright. If american blacks acted like African immigrants then I wouldn't even be remotely racist

Black doesn't equal nigger. Being a nigger is beyond someones ethnicity. It's how they act like a moron with no regard for the well being of their fellow man.