twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of moron winds up in this situation

a nigger

>record scratch
>yeah this is me, you might ask yourself how I got into this situation
>it all started in the White House

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Is this some sort of African David Copperfield "Escape a burning tire" magic trick?

It's called a tire necklace they do this to the nigger faggots

(by kek's demand

shitskins and niggers are the reason why im no longer using public transportation anymore

that's hot

Here's another one anons

what the fuck is going on here?

at least they know how to clean their offspring

You’re in for a ride

What the hell. Why did the nigger do that? You got any information on where this was filmed? I'd really like to lynch that nigger.

I only have webms need gifs aswell

looks like a septa bus in philly, always nasty people on them

Phonefag atm. Can't post sweet nog content, but given the current influx of newfags and plebbit, this is a brilliant idea. Should be posted several times a day.

In his defense, the sign above him does say Junior Wash.

checked and bump

>not posting directly from your dropbox

Nigga u gay?

is this Dortmund?

is this Michigan?

Here's a civilised nog

Are you taking jabs at me? You’d be better off if you’d take a job instead.

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS 'N SHEEEIT, MANG!

more disgusting than the nigger are the white people there who did nothing when someone got attacked

And we are letting these fucking animals in by the hundreds. Seriously, this African gore shit should be shown on a national TV

So white people lit a black man on fire and this is supposed to make me hate blacks?

Moar gifs please

cant argue with these digits

I have images. No webms.

Well first they try to break his back. Then they beat on him a bit. Then they waterboard him for a while. Looks like it ends before they cut his head off, but I imagine they probably did.

Probably caught him raping or stealing something that wasnt his... Jungle justice senpai.

Just think about it, look st this thread. You can’t show vids like this with white people

Nigger I'm phoneposting I got a big ol folder called niggers right in my gallery

it's in their genes

> Why did the nigger do that?
that's just the way they are, just like pitbulls, they randomly lash out attacking bystanders. it was filmed somewhere in america, if i remember correctly there was no interaction between the woman and the nigger, he just smashed her face for no reason.

>Dat tree was raycisss, mang!
>RIP Cortavion, Jaquarius, Elexus, Marshawn, and Deztanee
>So much for the Dawning of the Age of Jaquarius

that chimp really siezed up

Stop insulting the African judicial system you uneducated fool

I'm not a newfag but these videos really upset me, not even europeans are this cruel. The guillotene was literally meant to look the most clean and fast cruel looking instrument while knowing they didn't feel pain. Fucking niggers have no empathy for other people.

Ever notice it says "Junior Wash $2.95" in the laundromat?

Awful attempt at bait.

What happened?

This is one of my all time favorites. Also the one with that old gook lady blasting away at the dindus that broke into her house

Don't be like that baby, let Mommy give you some milky, then you will know that niggars are superior in every way

Necklacing is for terror as it takes about 20 minutes to kill. It was invented in the eastern cape of south africa in 1985. Could be someone who didn't want to vote for Mandela - the ANC did this to make sure their party would win.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

>Moloko said her sister was burned to death with a tire around her neck while attending the funeral of one of the youths. Her body had been scorched by fire and some broken pieces of glass had been inserted into her vagina, Moloko told the committee. Moloko added that a big rock had been thrown on her face after she had been killed

Nice collection

Where is this? Do they do nothing because they are nordautistic, or eurocowards, or ameriwalmarts?

>WEgyptians
>WE WUZ COMMIES 'N SHEEEIT

>Cortavion, Jaquarius, Elexus, Marshawn, and Deztanee
They never stood a chance, lol.

If niggers are actually this cruel and MSM doesn't talk about it then wow. That's beyond disgusting, this type of savagery hasn't existed in Europe in a long time. Why the fuck do boers want to stay there!?

Animals, subhuman-valueless-leeching animal.

Thanks m8 been phoneposting for about a year since my computer is ass

Even chimps are more careful with their offspring.

>we need diversity for food reasons...

me no like black people

niggers

> people

Not even kidding this is the most sub human thing i've seen "humans" do. I know a minority in each race does extremely fucked up shit but to see crowds of people cheering on as people get fucking visibly tortured is so fucking medieval

The guy who posted said it's from the U.S. Also said it was unprovocated, without any interaction before hand. Bystanders should have lynched the nigger to teach the others some respect.

>Maryland

I’m iOS posting because there is nothing more CHILL then to valueposts on 13inch Touch Screen

>goethe
lit af boi

>negroid ambulance

Glade to have you the virus of racial enlightenment like I was given it

oh my fucking god, they have no fucking sense of civility. who the fuck does that?

Never relax

I, for one, cannot wait for this fine tradition to make it's way into the Western world's criminal justice system.

The WEgyptians are literally re-writing all history. There is nothing you can't find from history that they're not taking credit for.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but a few depictions of niggers behaving like rabid animals isn't indicative of niggers actually being subhuman trash.
Any underdeveloped society will have an increase in such behavior (aborting with a hammer, smashing a woman's head with a baseball bat, setting people on fire; just your usual nigger stuff).
I've met some very civilized and nice niggers, but I do have to admit that niggers disgust me on a visceral level and I don't even have to watch the sick shit in this thread to feel this way. Still, credit where credit is due, some niggers can be okay.

Already hated niggers and knew they were savage animals but never liked watching these videos, watching them now because I should just accept how animalistic and savage these gorillas are.

And why the fuck is Europe importing them by the millions, directly from africa, and PAYING them an engineer's salary to breed six or seven neglected niglets at a time? And making state sponsored propaganda inviting white women to carry their seed?

Reminds me of that kraut who tried to jump a passat on a pogo stick on live tv

vla-dameer melanin

I bet the white girl got a red card for that.

low iq subhumans who are currently invading the homeland of huwhites

die jude???