Why don't other Europeans work as hard as Germans?

Why don't other Europeans work as hard as Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

rankingthebrands.com/The-Brand-Rankings.aspx?rankingID=362&nav=category
express.co.uk/news/world/824608/Italy-economic-crisis-unemployment-state-bank-job-roles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your nation doesn't seem to be working hard right now germanic friend.

Don't worry, the lazy gene is already in your wife's children.

The only thing you work hard on is destroying your own country.

tough talk coming from a fucking leaf

Because you already work hard enough to pay their EU gibs.

why does it bother you so much? working now also means your paying taxes to the likes of Merkel.

Busting your a as to pay for latina and her 20 some isn't honorable work, kraut

Germans haven't worked hard since the war ended. Not to mention we took a lot of your hard working people to make America a true work horse of a country.

Pretty easy to do when you have the personality of a robot.

>we took a lot of your hard working people to make America a true work horse of a country

We are well aware of that.

The UK works the longest working week in the EU.
Still, we are both slaves to the same Jews

>tfw mostly german ancestry
>lazy as fuck and terrified of getting a real job
as it is right now i have a work-from-home job where i make ~$300 a week and it's enough to sustain me while working only ~15 hours a week. I can't imagine having a real job, having to go somewhere for 8+ hours a day and do real work

Because no one can destroy things like Germany.

you seem upset...

Do we even allow you to launch rockets in your country?

as if you are in any better shape, you do realize that your puppet of a country is the reason why (((they))) are able to control the world right? being american literally means being a cuckold. All this transgender and political correctness bullshit also originates from your colleges and universities all while only being 56% white It still amazes me that Sup Forums users hold america on such a high pedestal but i guess that is because most Sup Forums users are shitskins anyways

They do

>Do we even allow you to launch rockets in your country?

Kinda like you allow BBC to be launched into your prime white pussy.

Because they're not slaves to the jews.

It is genetic.

When I worked in the UK, every meeting people would come in late. Then they would do 10min of bs small talk and when it was time to work, some Brit would make big assertions that he could not back up. After the meeting, all Brits would pretend to work, even though they didn't do shit.

When I was on vacation in Greece, people at 10:30 would slowly "get to work", then at 11:30 go for lunch for 3hours or to the beach. At 4pm they would be back in the office and complain that their work day was already 7 hours long.

When I worked in the US, people would all be "ohhhh, work has to be done at 3am in the morning... because big city business". Of course it was all bs. You could also just get up at 6:30am in the morning, be at work at 8am and work until 7pm productively and forget about all nighters.

Sshh get back to work kraut, I'm running out of tendies here and need a bigger neetbux allowance to make up for my increasing appetite.

yeah no thanks

>being american literally means being a cuckold
>literally
canadian AND a teenage girl wew

> imblying retarded krauts work hard

toppest kek

because then they'd be lazy

Germans have been groomed to be a literal slave race over the last 70 years.

>no right to utter your opinions
>no right to defend yourself
>no pension
>right to pay 50% of your income in taxes
>right to work until you turn 70 and drop dead

>being american literally means being a cuckold

Well...

>Wörk
>40 % of economy is export
>Cuck works for benefit of others
>Loves it

Austria will always be better than you.

'Protestant work ethic' is just German work ethic.

>it's real
lmao wow, I'm guessing that's some kind of anglicized German name since Germany is second place. Possibly Keck?

still though, a canadian calling other people cuckolds when they're basically Big Minnesota is laughable

this is exactly the reason why american culture has been on the decline, because when confronted with a conflict, this is how they respond i mean jesus fuck a nigger could have come up with a better response

Austria punishes thought crimes, too. You can't just publicly say that your people deserve their own country and Muslims have no business in even being here.

>this embarrassing spergout
You need to calm down before making a fool of yourself publicly like this again

At least we shoot and jail our rapists. You just send yours on 3 month vacations.

You are working very hard to end your existence, Hans. And you always obey the order. Sometimes it is better to be a Pole that doesn't give a damn.

>At least we shoot and jail our rapists

Why would you jail someone you've shot?

American education, everyone.

>german engineering
>a toilet so you can admire your own shit

>Sometimes it is better to be a Pole that doesn't give a damn.
and then gets raped in history?

>not wanting to admire and be proud of your achievements

Non-whites will never understand.

>It's genetic

I'll agree 100% that there used to be a hard work ethic in Germany (less so in 2017) but to say it's genetic is retarded. What genetic difference is there between a person living in Schleswig-Holstein and a person living in Denmark? Absolutely fucking none, and yet Denmark doesn't have anywhere near the reputation for being hard working or efficient. Another example would be a person living in Elsaß-Lothringen and a person living in Baden-Württemberg. At least refer to a certain identity of success among all Germanic people, and not people who just happen to live in the confines of the Federal Republic of Germany.

It's actually a pretty good idea to know what your bowels look like.. It can lead to the prevention of cancer/parasites

real great american effort putting a fucking argument together i mean i knew the state of americans was bad but this bad? god damn

>attack unprepared and heavily militarily-disadvantaged neighbor
>still lose 300,000 soldiers
germany strong

>wanting water on your ass

Shadman is literally the whitest Swiss man of all time

They don't always die.
>german
>achievements
kek

Typically Americans can't think for themselves

Wasn't Poland not even a sovereign country until 1918? And then they had to hold off a Soviet invasion (which they successfully did). All things considered, Poland did well They fought on two fronts against the biggest superpowers in Europe at the time.

I see Mexicans are counting nap time now.

You dont get up before you flush? How do you know if your turds are healthy

kek americans really are cowards this is why its so easy for your wife to cuck you and fuck jamal instead

>but to say it's genetic is retarded

Explain how it is possible that Germanics in Germany work hard, Slavs work less hard and Arabs/Turks do not work.

So much German clay is now occupied by other Europeans. Meanwhile they sleep in comfort Germans will not rest until they have reclaimed it!

You guys really cannot handle criticism, wow

Burgers only know McShit - almost liquid and doesn't produce backsplash like a solid German brick of rye shit.

Literally every godly company and product on Earth. Glad to fill my house with these masterful examples of ingenuity and aesthetic design.

rankingthebrands.com/The-Brand-Rankings.aspx?rankingID=362&nav=category

How do I because as efficient and productive as Germany?

Meanwhile in the United Stains of Shartmerica

Slavs beat you Krautshits by a mile

Because no other country in the world would use Arbeit Macht Frei as a slogan for anything.

3 canadians aren't even as cool as 1 american lmao

its honestly sad what the america has been reduced too, and get that pinky checked out that shit looks disgusting

>be marie curie
>"discover" radioactivity
>die of tit cancer a day later
>"POLAND STRONK!"

Day of the rake can't come quickly enough fellas

>be a 90% white country
>see America, best country indisputably for nearly a century
>America rapidly becomes a non-white majority country, simultaneously declines
>import muds to copy Americans
at least we're manipulated by Israeli government officials, what excuse do you faggots have?

yeah but you guys are actively trying to make your country more like our shithole lmao. That's seriously pathetic.

>le divide an conquer
Slavs are Krauts to, especially Czechs, Western Poles and Hungarians.

case in point cousin

Burger diet is almost exclusively cheese by product so we shit a nice dense brick once a week.

not really lol

this

>at least we're jewish controlled puppets, what's YOUR excuse?
this is a whole new level of damage control

t. actual nigger of Europe

how does it feel to be so inferior?

Other way around, eastern germans along with Austrians are just slavs in denial.

>argument
Do they not teach Canadians how to read anymore or something?

>spaghetti talking shit
express.co.uk/news/world/824608/Italy-economic-crisis-unemployment-state-bank-job-roles

The weather is nice and the earth bountiful.

>i genuinely want my country to turn into a non-white shithole, I love it! please mr. trudeau, import more muslims >:)
Canadians somehow think this is better than Americans just literally not having any control over their government lmao

Because we don't need to feed millions of subhumans that hate us.

Also forgot
>the right to quietly sit next to the tent where your girlfriend is currently being raped by a nigger
I mean what the fuck.

Prussia did it to you, just break back up into smaller states and let all the cool Germans live in Bavaria.

Why so butthurt kraut?

Sorry Ausbro that was meant for "Germany" proper.

>American
>White
großer Witz Jürgen

You lost the second world war and just like the Japanese you have been forced to become a nation of slaves toiling everyday in your factories and offices to ensure the rest of the world enjoys the fruits of your labor while you are reduced genetically to mongrel subhumans that are only capable of operating simple semi automated machinery.

you can post meme pictures but it still won't change that your country is the closest to being 3rd world tier in europe even before sweden

>this coming from a literal cuck

nice jpg the black dude on the right side is drobga a fucking famous football player off course he will get the chicks

Butthurt krauts. How does it feel that you're just a shithole where the real men are turks and arabs? Pussies, true Germans died after WW2, you're just slav and arab rapebabies.

if you scratch most of the "modern" inventions there is not so much left there
also changes nothing about the contributions to humanities advancement by germans
and remember that sweden is irrelevant

>oy vey america is the greatest country and ally and all other countries are inferior goy

OP is it true what i read in my newspaper today. That germany is in demand for workers.. Around 1 million jobs available in germany and companies are struggling to find workers so they are asking other EU nations to send their people to work?? What about the 1 million migrants why dont you guys employ them? U rayscist?

whatcha doing during the football WC next year, spaghettibro ;)

germans working hard is a meme

if they would actually work hard they wouldnt be so fucking poor

>Germans
>Hardworking
Pick one

Dodge important stuff with football, that will sure show me.

do you even know how to read that chart? Id expect better from pooland

still buthurt about this