So Australia. Tell me again how you're a bastion of purity in a sea of degeneracy

So Australia. Tell me again how you're a bastion of purity in a sea of degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/aae2fws1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile in the U.S they allow daemons to teach thier children.

You are not exactly in a position of moral highground.

Pic related will be us within a year or two it's sad that the chinese and mudslimes are more based than the average Australian.

>massive numbers
>over four million said no

Australia is the last hope for humanity.

We have the juiciest, meatiest foreskins in town. We pull em back then lovingly kiss the exposed head of the penis. Straight sex between two men. We've got it all. Get gay or piss off.

Hmm, i might go to Australia to get a hot white chick. Looks like even Australia is cucked Lol

ireland and australia love leftist policies for some reason even though they have little to do with it

Your a bastion of all the cocks in your area you poof

>literally american education

>your

Yo'ur'e
Happy

Is olivia /ourshiela/?

>Australia join the club
YAAAAAS QUEEN
Literally just Chile and Austria to go.
Then nobody will legalise it ever again.

We never where
We have been heavily invaded by pajeets and chinks

#BASED

>strayan
>bastion of purity

Dude its literally sodom from the bible.

>Steal voting forms
>Australia post workers fucking tweeting about how they dispose of no votes
>Fags in Brisbane painting swastikas on their own gay flags for attention

I went from tolerating them to actually hating them from all of this.

Literally leaf tier Australia, fucking shame on you.

tell me how your garden of eden is going. tell me how your nephilim are going. your times of noah? that's what i thought. strawpoll.com/aae2fws1

>American calling any other country a sea of degeneracy

top fucking kek.

You people have never been to Australia. It's completely fcked over there. Nanny state, left wing progressives run that country.

Can't drive even 70mph on highways. Speed radar everywhere. ALL meat at stores pretty much halal slaughter.

Australia already doomed. It's worse than Canada. Every single chicken halal slaughtered, can hardly find beef not halal slaughtered. Worst thing is they don't label it halal.

You know guys, it’s possible to be a non degenerate fag who doesn’t engage in sodomy and has a committed life partner. There have been many gay men throughout history that are influential and respecatable. Plato, Leonardo De Vinci, Michelangelo, Wittgenstein, Turning, Proust, Alexander the Great, Tchaikovsky, Rimbaud just to name a few off the top of my head.

Look up Australia's national anthem... It's the worst shit out there. Like some children's morning show song. Think Barney the purple dino.

Did they have gay marriages?

>it’s possible to be a non degenerate fag
No

He didn't call them a sea of degeneracy. He asked why they claim to be a bastion of purity.

true they should find a Conclusive Answer for their Melanin Problem 14/88 records

pajeets are totally anti gay...

Wh*toid males sodomising each other. They leave their females to my black brothers. Beautiful, in two generations the black bulls will destroy any trace of Yakub's evil creations.

No, but I don’t see the line of reasoning the arrives at societal degeneratcy if gays have marriage. If anything it may discourage degeneratcy within the gay community.
No? Homosexuality is far to numerous within the animal kingdom for it to be some fluke of human indecency. The vast majority of straight men would succumb to whore like behaviour if sexual partners in women were as readily and willingly available as it is for gays.

>dotCA
Seems like Canada, Kraut

Ugh, damn canadian influence.
>://www.google.com/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4155181