Pizzagate is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course it is real. Are you fucking new?

>shit we've known since last year

No. Theres not enough red pill threads up right now and this CBTS bullshit is taking over everything and they don't name the Jew because it's run by Jew shills.

Yea we know that the world is run by pedophile scum.. What can we do about it though?

Bomb Israel.

bump

Didn't see any mention of Comet Ping Pong there

the first infographic does. check the bottom middle.

Worthless infographic. Epstein isn't even pizzagate per se.

Try again shill

It is for sure real. The 49th most powerful man in dc who hobknobs and parties with politicians and elites spends all his time at... yes a shitty pizzareria.

There are fronts like that all over the country and all over the world, some rich people like to get a fancy bottle of wine sent to their house every month and some like to receive a small child to rape, abuse and murder.

Why was hrc so interested in the Laura Silsbey case, George Webb said she flew to haiti and paid a bribe to get her off. Then after being caught at the haitian border with a bunch of kids and the wrong paper work she changed her name to laura gaynor or something and became head of the amber alert programs.

David shurter, cathy obrien, bryce taylor, jay parker, ted gunderson, and many, many more have been telling the damn truth government/satanic/ritual abuse mind control is real and everywhere in the country but probably most concentrated in dc and la. The world is run by satanic pedophiles.

I wish I could see how I would have reacted to reading this post in my pre pol days

bump

Fake news obviously right wing propaganda maybe go visit a real news site guys right

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

It really never ends. I bet theres more content WITH this shit than without.

Bump

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

bump