Gypsies

How does this fucking race get almost no hate? I live in a shitty middle-europan country and there are gypsies everyehere

Its a nightmare. They are like a big disease that wont stop spreading.

They are violent, have no hygiene at all, living in their ugly houses together, attacking and harrasing normal people. 90% of them are unemployed, usually have 8+ children that they are getting money from state for, and if thats not enough money for them they just start stealing.

The state fully supports them. You beat up a gypsy because he stole money from you? 10 years of prison bitch. Oh a gypsy beaten up some guy because he was "looking at him on the street (btw this is the reason they started a fight with me 2 times)? Oh well lets not do anything!

Fuckers attacked me 5 times, every single time there were 5+ of them and i was alone. I had to run away. I would fight back, but as i said the state fully supports them and i would end up as the bad guy as allways.

My neighbours are gypsies. They allways smells like shit and allways talk shit about me. They throw garbage through the fence in my garden, i told them thousand times to stop, but they just laugh at me. They steal painted palletes to use as fuel for heat, but the paint makes the whole neighbourhood smell terrible, so i cant even go outside. I called the police but they did nothing, because gypsies.

Yet people around the world know so little about them

THIS is the worst race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jryYiewRQbA
youtube.com/watch?v=htmUaPAIa4I
youtu.be/2IWqtMWCHN8
youtu.be/Q56J7fKAwrE
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/roma-gypsies-flee-to-california-as-europe-turns-more-hostile
youtube.com/watch?v=KKVOt6_S5dU
youtube.com/watch?v=so1LosxbQ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=X0ZjpU2voIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They throw garbage through the fence in my garden, I told them thousand times to stop, but they just laugh at me.

Why are you even talking to them? Of course you just throw the garbage back, and dump ALL your garbage over their fence forever until the end of time.

coz they don't live in america
i dont have any experience near them, if I did I'd probably hate them like I do with spics, but I dont.
so i dont give a fuck

Is the cumstud in pic related an actual gypsy?

If so, then you have your answer. You really need to learn how women think.

>in b4 "but they will retaliate"
no they wont because you remembered to throw out bleach and ammonia that day :)

I already throw my garbage through the fence. I gave up like 2 years ago

They get lots of hate down here. Their camps also get burned sometimes. People just don't talk about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jryYiewRQbA

Don't kill gyppos

I fully agree. I don't really mind those Moroccans living behind me but Gypsies...
They are like the most massive asocial asshats ever.

Because although they are the worst people you'll find, they are numerically few everywhere except for Southeastern Europe.

Hah,whats your country faggot?Lived with gypsys for my whole life.In the 90s when i was a teen life was absolute hell because of them.When police would do raids on they would have to come with the whole section 200+ people so the gypsys wouldnt mob them.
A cop shot a gypsy who came at him with a knife and got 5 years in prison.Some guy beat 3 gypsys who were trying to steal from his yard,woke up in the middle of the night and got lynched by their clan(100+ people).
If you think you have it bad you havent seen shit.Make your own thug gang,illegaly own bats,knifes,swords.One of "tovarasi" used to say better to go to prison then to the morgue.

Next time those gypsys pick on you lay their heads down on the pavement with a bat,or cut them up with a knife.

>cumstud
kys

Where are you living ?

Because everyone agrees that they are subhumans and even Jews don't promote racemixing with them

Gypsies get a lot of indifference, trust me it is worse than hate; at least hate implies that you care, indifference is just the purest form of aversion .

imagine how bad you have to be kicked out of india.

even the street-shitting rapists looked at gypsies and said "nope".

It's open season with gypsies here. They get their camps destroyed sometimes in Italy.

Only people that never had to deal with gypsies defend them. They are less than insects, disgusting filth that attracts rats and shit on the streets.

>soyboy can't handle tziganes

Im from slovakia. Oficially there is not so much of them, but the numbers you will find will not be even close to the actual amount of them living here. I also live in one of the regions where there are lots of them. I live in a shitty city (around 4000 people)

>Because everyone agrees that they are subhumans

This is true. There's a general consensus even among SJWs that they aren't a great bunch. It's not even considered politically incorrect to be publicly against them.

Can 100% confirm, the left here doesn't even care when people talk shit about them.

>Yet people around the world know so little about them
They aren't a problem in America, that's why. When America sneezes, the world get the flu. The world doesn't much care about what goes on in Eastern Europe. Most Americans don't even know where Romania or Hungary is on the map. Heck, most Americans think Czechoslovakia is still a country.

I wouldn't even call gypsy a race, its more of a lifestyle and occupation. Once a gypsy decides to get a job and stop acting like a bum- they are no longer a gypsy, just an Indian.

Pic related. Its what most Americans think gypsies are. They just travel around Europe to entertain people with their music and dancing, in exchange for a few coins.

And this is one of the reasons they're hated everywhere...
youtube.com/watch?v=htmUaPAIa4I

I hate them. They stand at the grocery store on my street in their bathrobes begging for money

Here in Poland we even have "romas' street" and gyppos were protesting, but nobody gave a fuck. What's really amusing is the fact, that in Hungary you have ~1 million, in Slovakia ~500k, in Czechya ~300k, but in Poland only ~30k, even though we are a much bigger country. I haven't seen a gypsy for years in Warsaw, and we truly do hate them

>english voice
They should worry about their muslim gangs in London.

There are no gypsies in USA. They'd get btfo for squatting on people's property.

Global White Dominance - G W D - UNSTOPPABLE. FORCE.

THE. MOVEMENT.

GODSPEED.

Those are old shit, gypsies today are just a mix of niggers and slav gopninks.

And this is the problem.
In movies they show them as kind, weird old people that will tell you fortune

>They just travel around Europe to entertain people with their music and dancing, in exchange for a few coins

Gosh, I hate fucking Americans so much. Have fun with this for two hours every day in every weekend

youtu.be/2IWqtMWCHN8

youtu.be/Q56J7fKAwrE

they sit outside every store here and say "hey hey hey hey hey" in order to get money.
A few years ago this simply wasn't a thing. Now it's everywhere. I hate these smelly awful subhumans

Totally agree with you. Niggers are nice compared to them. I still don't understand why Allies stop Nazi from finishing this filthy race.

>They just travel around Europe to entertain people with their music and dancing, in exchange for a few coins.
Ahahahaha

>They aren't a problem in America

Roma Gypsies flee to California after Europe turns more hostile.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/roma-gypsies-flee-to-california-as-europe-turns-more-hostile

>He doesn't have traveling bands of gypsies making life fun for everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKVOt6_S5dU

>2011
They don't even have money to buy those instruments. They are busy stealing from the tourists.

They always behave bad when they are in group. Also here in Finland they larp mafia. Some times they call themselves Corleone of and stuff. Alsways stealing then they pretend to be victim of society. Like once they demonstrated for our public broadcasting company that they are victim of racism because people dont want to borrow mobile phone for them on street, they show video clip of some guy in "gypsy uniform" approach people and ask if they can borrow their phone, and, lo and behold, no one borrows for them, must be the racism.

kys dude

Gas them

I live in one of phoenix arizonas suburbs and theres people around here that say they are gypsies and thats what people refer to them as but i have no idea if they're actual gypos or not. they just look like dark italians to me

Thanks for taking them, Sven. Eastern Europeans will be forever grateful for your kindness. Welcome to our world, where we had to deal with those subhumans for 500 years

This comic was way ahead of it's time. Fuck gypsies, they're stealth niggers.

Oh i have a story that just came to my mind
>waiting for train on train station
>gypsy family shows up (nothing special)
>one fat fuck, extremly ugly black woman and a little kid (only 3 of them which is rare)
>they all smell of fish
They scream at each other in their disgusting language extremly loud (i forgot to mention this, it's extremly common)
>after solid 20 minutes of them screaming the fat fuck comes to the middle of station
>he pulls his dick out and start pissing
>its not a big station but theres still about 70 people here
>everyone just looks at him in disgust
>they scream for next few minutes and leave

This happened just few weeks ago when i was returning home. THIS are gypsies

Best solution is to go drop leaflets in the nearest muslim community that the gyppos have been burning korans and sit back while the two groups kill each other

Get a rope and hang yourself, Cringey McCringe-Cringe, Mayor of Cringetown.

I remember seeing a bunch of gypsies fighting a bunch of Arabs. Diversity, goy

In Paris*

Gypsies aren't a demographic threat, just a minor annoyance.

The better kind come onto trains and play accordion and have a kid begging for money with them
The worse kind just robs you
They use kids to steal
Gypsies in the US apparently either assimilated (WHAT WHY NOT DO THAT HERE) or some are still a problem according to police

you don't get it, they are subhumans, any chance to integrate them fail, is either you or them, don't bother anymore with anything else.

I saw some gypsies in Spain and one of them was a midget. He could tell I was a Brit tourist my nuclear blast stylr sunburn and came up to me and said 'You geev me one Euro!' I was drunk fuck so I bellowed back 'Outta the way, peck!' like the guy from Willow. Some Irish guys saw this and bought me a pint.

Went on a trip to Rome a few years back.
>A fucking Gypsy on every corner begging
>Old Gypsy ladies with bags on there heads shaking fakely pan handling
>Gypsy tried to rob relative
They are fucking scum.

Because the Allies were not the good guys.

>My neighbours are gypsies. They allways smells like shit and allways talk shit about me. They throw garbage through the fence in my garden, i told them thousand times to stop, but they just laugh at me. They steal painted palletes to use as fuel for heat, but the paint makes the whole neighbourhood smell terrible, so i cant even go outside. I called the police but they did nothing, because gypsies.
"fire" is the solution

>throw garbage through fences
jesus the state of Romania, you got voodoo cursing old women, Dracula, cursed woods, t*rks trying to invade your shit, and gypsies throwing garbage everywhere

lel, ok burgeros

Oh god you cant imagine how many times i thought about this. I actually had a dream where i murdered all of them with knife, that was nice. But irl it would be impossible to do without ruining my life

>(WHAT WHY NOT DO THAT HERE)
American cities are cruel compared to European ones. In the country most people are armed and willing to shoot an intruder

>everybody freaking out about this
>muh fungus bitches!
i hate gypsies too but OP pic is not a gypsy. and this guy can voice his thoughts if he wants. the three who responded are ugly jew fags. OP chose that pic knowing it would invite those comments. purposefully baits himself so people can make fun of fags. straights are fucking garbage. women are gypsies all on their own ffs
>muh kys

if we can have second amendment believe me we can sort that problem really fast, literally every gypsie is looking for trouble at any time and any where

There is a state provided camp near me.

>They get given toilet and shower block
>they steal the copper piping
>fill the shit full of trash
>kids get taken on a paid for trip by the local counsel
>try and steal from everywhere they go
>steal from the local area
>raid houses with travelling gypsies when the annual fair comes around.

They all need sterilising and have their children taken into care and re-educated.

>Be me
>20 years old
>Meet 9/10 girl in club
>Noticed she's wearing alot of gold.
>Dont think anything of it.
>Dance, drink, flirt, etc.
>End of night, take her home.
>Fuck her brains out
>She leaves in the morning.
>Later that evening.
>Heavy knocking on my door and window.
>2 Burly, angry men at my door.
>Its her father and brother.
>I open door because they threaten to come in if i dont.
>Turns out they are Gypsies.
>I fucked his daughter so we must get married.
>whattheactualfuck.png
>They both kick my ass because i declined the "offer".

Long story short: they terrorized me for a half year. Demanding i marry her. (I wasnt even rich or anything, fucking student poorfag) But its tradition that i marry her after 1 night at my place...
I had to get restraining orders and lawsuits to get them off my back.

I fucking hate those people.

lol at your aryan gypsio.

also OP don't vent your frustrations online and get a gun

You don't need guns, just take some pages out of the book of good old East Coast meaness

Put your house on fire

Island Gypsies?

No, this was when i still lived in the Netherlands. About 20 years ago.

Can confirm, tons of them here. I fucking despise them and they should be either used as slaves or deported back to India and Pakistan.

Sounds like pikeys. They're exactly the same only white, and they have a retarded Irish accent that even the micks find difficult to understand. Tend to be really serious Catholics so they don't go in for fortune telling so much. They just rob you

>pikeys

yes Dutch pikeys.

I think they just wanted to rob me indeed.
They wanted me to marry her and then probably divorce me for 50% of my stuff.

there are gypsies on the BART trains in san fagcisco nowadays, there have been multiple news articles about them dragging their children around on the trains and using aggressive panhandling tactics and generally bothering BART riders.

There is an entire neighborhood of gypsies a couple miles where I live. They all love in mini-mansions lol. A couple months back, a bunch got convicted of fraud and had their kids taken away.

Pikeys are a bunch of smelly, ugly, dumb retards.
You can get them to respect you though, you just have to stand up for yourself.

t. my mates and I fought many of them growing up.

>How does this fucking race get almost no hate?
Westerners are barely exposed to the Roma menace. Saying that gassing gypsies is a good idea isn't even controversial here. It has unironically came up in casual conversation to me.

Are you from Bulgaria?

I've been badmouthing gypsies for a while and so far I haven't gotten any negative reactions, not even from the left leaning "racism is evil mmmkay" college liberals. It's pretty funny and strange really, how they all agree gypsies are parasites and are willing to go full 1488 on them, but when it comes to anything else race related, they put up walls around and maintain the mainstream multiculti mantra. Brainwashing is a wondrous thing.

t. Romanian

>OP getting bullied by gyponiggers.

Europeans may be divided on many issues but we are certainly united on the gypsy question.

see

Encountered the wretched hordes on last couple of trips to Europe
Constantly getting on public transport with accordions and tambourines
Torture in violation of Geneva Convention

We have one gypsy family living in my street... the place is a fucking mess; they are always screaming abnoxiously loud at eachother, always dropping their trash on the street making it look like a depressing shithole, they have loud barking dogs and are always fucking around with car engines on the street. They make life miserable for everyone who lives here.

I pray everyday for their place to burn down with every single one of those fucks turning into blackened crisps. I hate these a-social fucks so much... god i cant even expres it with words.

That is not the case up here.

Gyppos get more shit than refugee shitskins here. Even cucked boomers who still believe in assimilation hate them and real nationalists and racists despise them like rats. It's well deserved too, they're even lower than niggers.

You have to start off little. Let the air escape from their car tyres, it's dark outside go do it right now.

>and they have a retarded Irish accent that even the micks find difficult to understand.
It is utterly unintelligible babbling.

What? I've met 3 Romanian girls and they've been the sweetest. One had daddy issues though. I've been to Romania too, alright place but the city was pretty shit. Didn't feel any violent intentions, hell I felt more unsafe visiting France.

I always thought Gypsies were from Romania but I recently found out the majority of the ones where I live are from Slovakia. Go figure.

Go the old-school route: Unironically, burn their house down.

Romanian isn't the same thing as Roma, sheesh !

They're a lost Aryan tribe

>straights are fucking garbage

careful there faggot. you're making a lot of enemies with a single sentence. how about I show you the view from rooftop?

>I pray everyday for their place to burn down
>praying
>not setting the fires
They don't stop until they have to.

Why don't you make a success out of yourself, OP like an American? You are choosing to live with these niggers. Square the fuck up and elevate your condition.

>why no hate for gypsies

Bruh, when I grew up Hitler killed Jews and Gypsies. Now, they leave out the gypsy part because they're afraid people will love him. Everyone hates gypsies. E're complete fuckng garbage. They have the morals of a Jew and the brain of a nigger.

any other brits have to deal with this shit on a daily basis?

on a sunday they descend on my local town, the police are powerless and the local council have done nothing for years. got to just accept it. and they wonder why people hate them

youtube.com/watch?v=so1LosxbQ9o

i live in rural wales and i remember like 7/8 years ago they built a camp in a farmers field really close to where i live
there were maybe 40 of them, about 10-15 adults and a lot of kids
all the hambon boys came round with a muckspeader and pumped literal shit all over them and their children and their caravans
it was great and they never came back

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=X0ZjpU2voIU