Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
youtube.com/watch?v=OejxEZXek0k
youtube.com/watch?v=igsqTkzhbvE
vid.me/DmWN
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13545
eagleonetowanta.com/
imgur.com/a/MYSvL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

a big sign, that this is not LARP!

On one hand, I love this happening. On the other, I'm not so sure how I feel about a leaf having any major part in ending this war.

KIKES ARE SOLDIERS OF SATAN

Thanks Leaf !

RUNDOWN

come on q. at least come back and tell it in our face like BSE. who remember BSE generals?

Why do birds suddenly appear whenever Q draws near?

Q POSTS SO FAR

kys shill
We love you antifungal leaf bro

I was there for the first thread...I posted for about 14-15. It was fun then...but seriously guys..it's run its course. Let's put this larp out to pasture.

>Why not MI?
what is MI?

Henry Kissinger? More like, ass-kissing-er.
>kikes resorting to appeasement now

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

LIVE
I
V
E

ACTION
C
T
I
O
N

ROLE-PLAYING
O
L
E
|
P
L
A
Y
I
N
G

GAME
A
M
E

>these LARP threads will never end

>continues these threads after getting BTFO

Imagine that we've been living under a three thousand year old spell, because that's the case, so how do we help people cope?

These threads have united us moreso than anything else in recent memory.
Its not a bad thing.

More data to muddy the waters... in before muh reddit.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d7kot/i_talked_to_a_woman_who_claims_to_be_q_user/

You are welcome to leave and not participate.

We are here by free will and
don't care about your opinion
on this thread.

F off!

i love these shills that insist on sharing their insights instead of just fucking leaving
you guys are laying it on WAY too heavy, btw

Military Intelligence.

I like it here, because whether this is a larp or not the threads are comfy.

B...but we can agree that it's the k...k...k...kikes?

Newfag detected.

Brought forward from last page:

Who else drinks water?
Who else really drinks water?
The Titanic had too much water. Why? Who made the water?
Where is Fiji?
Why is Fiji important?
What happened to the so-called "fiji mermaids?"

fkdslWW%_AA9d93_go
OWxpt4$$$$KARO
9cc830pp3xp_gold_abort

Godspeed.
Q

YOU SHILLS THINK THIS IS A LARP?!

DONNIE T DON'T FUCKIN LARP, NIGGER!!

HE HIRES HARD, PIPE-HITTIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!!!

Go back to lebbit you old daft cunt

WELCOME TO Sup Forums BOOMER CUNTS

B-BUT MUH Q THO user

MUH QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!

Q STANDS FOR QUEER OR QUEEF?
Which is it?

>cherrypicking the faggots out of a thread and asserting that they represent the whole thread

I figured it out over the course of years, but only in July did I really figure out the whole deal with the sorcery.
What helped me cope was to have family around me, to have God with me, and to study the Bible.
After solving a couple of "Bible mysteries" - I have now lost most of my vision. Please pray for me. Back to the doctor before end of month. Getting worse.

Doing God’s work user.

>hopefully these fucktards will wake the fuck up and realize that this is a massive larp/psy ops.

damn thats alot of people

military intelligence. read the legend.

shill, Q never said that.

thanks. was phonefagging earlier and just got home where I was able to ask this.

What verified Q Post is this from?

I will say a prayer for you once I finish this comment and you must keep in mind one major thing, God created us out of love and joy so that we may create, love and joy. Stick to that codex and your eyesight may change, oh and no soy-based processed products because there may be people meat in them

None. Shills gotta shill.

Nope that doesn't sound batshit crazy at all user.

So the announcement was nothing

Meme and Pray
Eternal Vigilance

>soy based
man I know, right. I don't think it's just limited to anything. These heathens are definitely not going to limit it to one label (unless that label is GMO) to give a shout out that human flesh is being used in food products. Makes me sick!

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
Link is Q.

You guys are fucking morons. Anyone can write vague shit like Q did. Here, let me show you.

>Ask yourself...what is the connection between a 1930s Graf Zeppelin and the bathroom of a Taco Bell?
>Connect the dots
>Why is J not talking to T behind M's back anymore?
>Follow the clues
>Why is Mel Gibson hanging out in Sioux City, South Dakota?
>Research and you will find the answer

>muh shills
Fucking pathetic

Why did you spell "Valerie" as "Valarie"?
Why is this important?

Forgot to mention, my granma nearly lost her sight and one day it came back clear as day. Just pray for it, the act won't hurt and maybe it will help :)

Eternal Vigilance

Fine. Tell us the names in the sealed indictments.

>soy
>soylent green

ITS PEOPLE

You're retarded if you thought the announcement would be anything. The indictments are real and could be significant, but Q used the excitement from that and made up utter bullshit to jack off to his resulting internet popularity here.

To all you sick fucks who are nervously watching these threads:

We are approaching 1000 sealed indictments. Does one of them have your name on it? Are you sure? What about next week, how many do you think there will be then? Maybe you should get out in front of this by narcing on your handlers. You hate them, the way Darth Vader hated Palpatine. You hate them for making you their bitch. You want to narc before one of your cronies narcs on you. And he who narcs first, narcs best. What are you afraid of? That Hillary Clinton will end your miserable life? Please. She's too busy trying to shapeshift out of her ankle bracelet. Lynn de Rothschild is shitting herself. Soros just threw the Queen under the bus. Obama has turned state's evidence. It's every psychopath for himself. And you know what the Illuminati say about lucifer- one of his teachings is "Betrayal is the highest good". I can't understand why you retards worship that asshole; it's clear he's planning to eat your soul as soon as he can get away with it. So you have to deny him that chance. Accept Jesus into your heart. Then maybe you will gain the courage to do the first truly good deed of your life: Betray your handlers. Do it now and maybe we won't bring you up on state charges. Maybe we won't send you to a jail full of niggers and Aryan Brotherhood.

Your days are numbered, and that number has dwindled to nothing.
Your soul has been weighed, and come up short.
Your kingdom is divided between the God Emperor and the deplorables.
The Marines will come for you shortly.

Tick tock, motherfuckers!

THEME FOR THIS MOST HOLY COMMUNION OF SAINTS AS BAKED BY OUR LOVELY LEAFBRAH!

youtube.com/watch?v=OejxEZXek0k

Arm the masses! For too long, we have lived like captives. Now we fight for freedom.
Arm the masses! [++
Godless generation, turn around! [+++
Turn your face away.

The weapon I hold separates soul from spirit.
The weapon I hold is the Word of the Living God.
What the eternal One has spoken, He will do.

The front lines are littered with the bodies of the unarmed.
The front lines are littered with the bodies. So, take your weapon!
The time has come for the brave to rise up. Take your weapon!
The enemy comes to destroy your vision. The time has come!
Take your sword and fight. The time has come for Truth to rise.
The time has come! Take your sword and fight. Truth is all we have in a world of deception.
Defiant, I rise. Alive again and equipped with just one weapon.
Defiant, I fight. He is eternal and supreme in victory.
Defiant, I will stand, and bow before no one but the living King, who holds the world in His hands.

Oh, It's time to step up and tear this system down, you've been waiting, when now is the time.

Are you the one who will stand up to a corrupt world system?
Are you the one who will stand and fight, now is the time, rise against them!
++
Are you the one? [++
Stand up!

user that’s it pantex in California is going to drop a nuclear bomb on Taco Bell we have to warn the White House.

ok time for my 1 hour union mandated lunch break
be back soon

CBTS LARPS as always
Go fuck yourself

Good lookin..

Why does your flag have a red stripe on the bottom?

As a New Yorker like POTUS I NEVER FUCKING FORGOT!
youtube.com/watch?v=igsqTkzhbvE

I think everyone needs to look at this rationally. Things are already happening. It's over. There are multiple MASSIVE scandals already sweeping congress and the DNC. We all know they converge, but the majority of the world doesn't. But at this point the truth can only be delayed so long. It's all out there. There is clear evidence in each of the cases. Sessions testimony where he couldn't testify on anything confirmed it all.

The true happening will take place when the public sees these scandals converge. Only then will they be able to process the darker shit behind the curtain.

It's over. We won. They sure as hell won't go down without a fight, but there's no way they make it out of here. I don't follow this thread because I'm trying to find out when exactly the Storm will happen. I'm following it because if you look passed the endless shills, there is a community of anons that have dreamed of this for years, and want to be with each other through to the end.

Love you faggots. Stay comfy.

You think that's vague?

soon
n

This guy is a genius tier larper. I'm actually in awe right now.

Part of the shadow gov, well the tools they use. vid.me/DmWN

>Anonymous internet popularity

Yea think of all the pussy he's getting

WOW...maybe you should take your own advice..out of the mouth the heart speaks...let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel!!

You do realize that this is a massive larp right.

This. The level of not giving flying fuck about shill statements is legendary.

Tick tock.
Are they alarmed yet?
Or will that happen when they get a knock on the door in the middle of the night?

>From: Debbie Wasserman Schultz

[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 5:46 PM
To: Miranda, Luis; Dacey, Amy
Cc: Paustenbach, Mark
Subject: Re: Draft Quote
Here it is with my changes. “The forensic analysis conducted by the cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike confirmed that the DNC’s initial findings, which were the basis of the temporary shutdown in December, were accurate. The audit confirmed that one campaign gained unauthorized access to the data of another, and the audit further confirmed that the results of those searches were saved within the system and that data was exported. Following the conclusion of the audit that confirmed the DNC's original findings, the Sanders campaign withdrew its lawsuit.” - DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13545

Huurrrdurrr imma based deepurrrablurr magaman and trump is relyyinng onmeee to save ammeriguuh!!!

Drown in nigger cum you retarded normie faggot asshole.

I figured out wonderland

Later on
we'll conspire
as we dream by the fire
To face unafraid
the plans that we've made
walking in a winter wonderland

These are gonna go on until at least Christmas now, hope you don't mind.

Nothing is legitimate about anything he preached except the indictment count.

>it's not a copypasta

Jesus fucking reddit

There's no coincidence that I started to question reality when I stopped eating all processed foods. then realizing what was in them, baaaaaah. Only onward and upward from here!

If you have a problem with what I am continuing to post, SAY SOMETHING TO ME!!!

for sure. awesome to hear. thank you.

Who was OBL's handler? The correct answer is Leo Wanta. Not CIA. Leo was Reagan’s Chief of National Intelligence. He was key to taking down the USSR. GHWB tried to have him killed along with Ronald Reagan. The TN Senator Bob Corker was recorded calling himself a puppetmaster and threatening Leo with death if Leo didn't give him 4 Billion dollars. (Leo owns 2 Tons of Gold-part of the fortune he made currency trading when the USSR ruble was crashing.) You can listen to the extortion attempt at Leo Wanta's website. eagleonetowanta.com/

(shadow gov promo)
vid.me/DmWN

cuz it's bs xdddddd

stay mad stormvirgin

I don't think you realize it's either this or that but im happy to hear your train of thought.

imgur.com/a/MYSvL

this got really interesting good good catch!!!

new q is fake!