Roy Moore Snap Press Conference

GET IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=N0eXpU35nZ8

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/new_roy_moore_accuser_he_didnt.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/15/rush-limbaugh-roy-moore-was-democrat-when-lot-was-/
youtu.be/WyWpDGIUvnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey man, nice shot.

"tain't nuffin wrong with dipstickin that young poon"

How will this effect Jeb's campaign?

ALABAMA ATTORNEY ROLLL TIDE!

beat me to it
>dude was proven innocent too

duder is calling out the bullshit yearbook

ooooo new info about the "D.A"
Moore is claiming those are the initials of his assistant, who would write that after Roy's name when writing something for him.

Leftist conspiracy getting btfo.

I love the press conference mic drop - say some awesome shit, put reporters in place, walk away smirking while losers plead for more attention.

Reminder that (((Gloria Allred))) is also the mother of (((Lisa Bloom))), the lawyer who represented (((Kathy Griffin))) at that ridiculous press conference after the "beheading" stunt.

It’s going to be determined a fraudulent signature. Inconsistent with his hand writing. Bewm

It's a nothing burger.

Move along folks nothing to see.

I refuse to watch fag shit like msnbc but i bet they spend hours pretending to not even understand the implications of what the lawyer said.

The triggering bomb that will hit the msm over this could be hilarious but i cant look at those people.

They, meaning the mainstream media, and establishment republicans and democrats are trying to destroy this guy. No facts, no evidence, just going after him with nothing but allegations.

Sick.

Really pisses me off how the scummy perv Dems seemingly never have anything stuck when it comes to the same allegations and provable incidents. Fuckers are like teflon. What the actual fuck?

>click link
>some semitic looking dune coon talking wildly about god knows what

Someone just summarize it for me please.

The attorney didn't really explain what happened very well. I think the story they're going with is that Judge Moore ruled on the divorce case of the accuser several years ago. In the order at the end of the case, Judge Moore's assistant stamped his own initials D.A. at the end of the signature. I'm a lawyer, this kind of stuff is commonly done by clerks who are working for a judge.

The D.A. doesn't stand for District Attorney, it stands for whoever Judge Moore's assistant was.

In other words, the accuser just went and found copies of her divorce case (possibly online or through physical copies), saw Judge Moore's signature, copied/traced over it, wrongfully assumed that the D.A. meant District Attorney and it was an accurate representation of Judge Moore's signature.

In reality, the accuser fucked up and copied Judge Moore's clerk's signature at the end. It's a fraudulent signature, traced from the accuser's previous divorce order.

If the Judge Moore campaign can go find other examples of his clerk around that time with the initials D.A. doing the same thing, he's going to win the election because they'll have 100% proved that this accusation was a fraud.

>Really pisses me off how the scummy perv Dems seemingly never have anything stuck when it comes to the same allegations and provable incidents. Fuckers are like teflon. What the actual fuck?

Who is Anthony Weiner?

>this delusion

go back to fucking your pig cletus

ROY MOORE GIVE'N THAT BITCH BOTH BARRELS

I wish I could have met you

Currently watching TheFive on Fox and they are all bashing him and saying he's gotta go.

is steve lookner jewish?

Oh, ok. That makes a lot more sense. I don't know much about legal shit.

even fucking Hannity gave him an ultimatum to give a better defense today or get dropped like your average failure.
still weak as fuck at the moment

No where near the press coverage or public response comparatively. Bob Menendez is on trial right now and there are allegations of underage prositutes overseas and no one not even Fox is talking about it.

>fox

>|
>|>
>|)
>|
>|

Just more conspiracy theories from the Christian far right

They don't have anything.

Yes it's weak but the fucking normies will start buying it when Hannity and the rest of Fox and MSM are harping about it night and day.

Bullet! Brain! Splat!

Anti-White shill detected.

The accuser said that she never had any contact with Judge Moore after the incident.

The press conference just proved that Judge Moore ruled on her divorce case, which means they've already caught her in one lie.

She then used Judge Moore's signature in that divorce order, copied over it, and wrote it onto that yearbook.

Just to see the spin. It's not my source for truth I can tell you that. I watch all of the traitors. They are the least repugnant.

everybody on the five needs to be shot

its the most establishment borderline democrat show on the network and almost every opinion spouted on the panel is wrong

you mean the defense he's coming up with right now? I don't think even Hannity is willing to shackle himself to this walking corpse at this point. Frankly the fact he hasn't been able to get Trump to tweet in support is a sign he's vulnerable as hell

But now it's a little late

Moorefags are pathetic

Just drop out and let's have another election.

A year ago I'd have agreed with you. But now that Ailes is gone and Rupert Murdoch's sons have more control over everything, it's become a complete globalist megaphone. They're even reining in Hannity, as shown by his totally uncharacteristic refusal to vouch for Moore in what is a blatant fraudulent smear campaign.

>Frankly the fact he hasn't been able to get Trump to tweet in support is a sign he's vulnerable as hell

Trump has been avoiding him like the plauge.

>Quit gracefully
>Politician
Pick one
Moore is going to win Alabamians listen to their bible not the news

Republicans have been letting me down my entire voting life. Democrats hate me because I'm educated, come from a good family, pay my taxes, and work very hard.

The President Donald is the only person in my lifetime I have voted for that I know is trying to do what he ran on.

I won't vote for another Republican if they don't help him pass his agenda through.

Fuck them all. I will never, NEVER vote for a Democrat, but if they fuck over GEOTUS, I'll be damned if I vote Republican again. No more donations, no more attending fundraisers.

Too old to get worked up about any of this any longer.

Solid points and I agree.

Last night user already knew that the yearbook was forged. I hate liars, male or female. A friend of mine was comparing the media frenzy of #MeToo with the Salem Witch Trials. Hysteria. "He passed too close to me and I felt his body!" Please, enough already. These people are really screwed up.

if you take 0 questions, it's not a press conference

if you only choose to address 1/5 allegations, you're probably an old creep

>trying to swipe down one accusation
>another accuser comes forward an hour prior
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/new_roy_moore_accuser_he_didnt.html
can you get more JUST than Roy Moore at this point, this one isn't young but they were both married if I read correctly.
also RIP Fox even trying to save him

It's about creating doubt and there will certainly be doubt of all accusations after regard Dems forged a signature.

Interesting tidbit:

>“Did you know that before 1992 when a lot of this was going on that Judge Moore was a Democrat?” Mr. Limbaugh said. “How about all these people now saying, ‘Oh, yeah, yeah, everybody here knew about Judge Moore. Oh-ho-ho, yeah, good old boy we’ve known about Judge Moore for a long time.’ While he was a Democrat. Nobody said a word. When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately aged girls, he was a Democrat. For what it’s worth.”

Sausage: washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/15/rush-limbaugh-roy-moore-was-democrat-when-lot-was-/

At least Roy's attorney addressed the suspicious signature with D.A.

On Pawn Stars they have a guy that can verify signatures. You will think Roy's team could find someone like that. They can compare the ink to see if they match, they compare the signature itself. It's a very common practice to authenticate signatures. Jeez they should have done that already.

only 1 of the allegations was criminal, therefor only one of them needed to be addressed, because even if the rest are true it literally doesn't matter

The fact that Moore presided over the accusers divorce proceedings is a very interesting development.

Roy Moore was a democrat when he was allegedly diddling these kids. Now that he's a republican he's become a decent person.

they didn't find a guy to do it? I stopped watching after a while, but why the hell wouldn't they have done something like that in the days before this conference? there are quite a few handwriting experts around.
Which tells me either they are as incompetent as they seem or its the lawyer desperately searching for a narrative

The rest have no evidence besides 'witness', this is the only case that has any evidence

youtu.be/WyWpDGIUvnw
real reporting here
this guy called it before the presser

good report here on it

The best I can do is two bucks for that yearbook; it's going to sit on the shelf for a long time and time is money. But first let me call my buddy who is a fake signature expert to take a look at it.

What's it like having your sister for a momma?
You call your dad Uncle Daddy?

Why on God's green earth would Hannity "vouch for Moore"? Hannity barely knows the guy and has no idea whether the allegations are true or false. Neither does Pres. Trump. The best they can do for him is what they've done ... give him air time to say his peace and keep an open mind.