Roy Moore claims yearbook signature is a fake

wants the yearbook to be analysed through forensic testing

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS727US727&ei=Mb0MWs65POyXjwS22qzACw&gs_ssp=eJzj4tTP1TdIS6vIywIADo8DKw&q=Rules for Radicals&oq=saul al&gs_l=psy-ab.3.2.0i46k1j46l2j0j0i20i264k1j0l7.479624.480758.0.483347.7.7.0.0.0.0.172.666.0j5.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.5.654...35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i20i264i46k1j46i20i264k1.0.KHV2R_whj6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gaI064i3oKQ&feature=youtu.be&t=15m39s
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/alabama-tv-station-cant-find-single-person-believes-vicious-wapo-hit-piece-judge-roy-moore-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=WyWpDGIUvnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Roy Moore claims yearbook signature is a fake

Where is the proofs?

It clearly is. Open your fucking eyes.

>Where is the proofs?

Nobody on pol will answer this.

>Where is the proofs?

If you believed that shit you'd still say he was innocent.

But he's hiding something for sure. Every christcuck is.

Shit shill saged

see

maybe i'm missing the point of this post
but are you suggesting the board should prove a negative?
are you retarded?
serious question

Check the pictures mr. Brain Freeze

where is the proof that it was his signature? surely the bitch wont mind it being analyzed right?

Moore is also a notorious conspiracy theorist nut, he puts Alex Jones to shame

>samefagging

>where is the proof that it was his signature?

>the siganture says Roy Moore
>clearly it's talkign about another Roy Moore

>Moore is also a notorious conspiracy theorist nut, he puts Alex Jones to shame

He claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Good candidates for DNA forensic analysis

because surely noone else could have written "Roy Moore" on it.
god you are retarded

Twitter going nuts over the cringe factor of this presser.

I was not able to watch it live, how did it go anons?

Handwriting experts will examine this and it will be settled one way or another. If it is recogized as being the real deal then a single proof that Roy Moore signed a yearbook will have been provided. Until then we can say that no proof of anything has been provided by the accusers to corroborate their stories.

>I was not able to watch it live, how did it go anons?

It was like Alex Jones doing a press conference.

Not saying Moore is something one way or another, but a yearbook with a signature in it is not proof of anything.

Anyone could have written that. Without actually seeing him sign it we have no idea.

Also if he did sign it that doesn't mean the rest of her story is true either. It just means he signed her yearbook.

It's entirely she said/he said. The guy is just horrible at defending himself.

>didn't deny diddling the 14-year old

>Handwriting experts will examine

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of those on Sup Forums

Moore will get the Sup Forums experts on the case!

right before the election there were a dozen+ rape accusers
anyone hear from them lately?
this is just what these gum-guzzlers do. this is how they get power. it's actually a very basic step for them yet it still works
google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS727US727&ei=Mb0MWs65POyXjwS22qzACw&gs_ssp=eJzj4tTP1TdIS6vIywIADo8DKw&q=Rules for Radicals&oq=saul al&gs_l=psy-ab.3.2.0i46k1j46l2j0j0i20i264k1j0l7.479624.480758.0.483347.7.7.0.0.0.0.172.666.0j5.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.5.654...35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i20i264i46k1j46i20i264k1.0.KHV2R_whj6Y

oy fucking vey

Whether any of this is true or not it was an expertly timed piece by the Washington Post that could end up being pivotal in giving the Senate to Democrats depending on how 2018 goes.

If I were in the state I would still vote for Moore out of spite.

>If I were in the state I would still vote for Moore out of spite.

You would have voted for Moore regardless.

2 different ink.. and it looks damn good for 40 years old.. also who writes the date twice?

>Where is the proofs?

Shills in overdrive on every thread holy shit.

Anyway, Beverly Nelson claimed she had no contact with Moore since she was 14.
This is now established as a lie. As Judge, Moore ruled on her divorce and of course signed her divorce papers. The paperwork itself was filled out by a clerk with the initals "D.A" for Delbra Adams and she put her initials after Moore's signature to indicate that she was the clerk who typed up/filled out the divorce papers.

This is why the yearbook signature has "DA" at the end, despite the fact that Moore was not District Attourney.

The accuser copied Moore's signature from her own divorce papers (remember that she inarguably lied when she said she had no encounters with Moore since she was 14) and mistakenly copied Delbra Adams's initials as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaI064i3oKQ&feature=youtu.be&t=15m39s

They explain this and show a copy of Nelson's divorce papers that she copied the signature from.

Democrats BTFO, once again. Moore is going to the senate.

Source me nigga

It’s clearly fake and the dumb bitch lied and said she’d never had further contact with Moore even though he later presided over her divorce case!

The whole narrative had just been BTFO because libshits couldn’t help but to overreach and make shit up!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Big if true

I smell something else

WHY ISNT THE MEDIA REPORTING abour Sen. MENENDEZ LEFTIES?

You going to disavow?

Faux news is still calling for him to step down. And called the press conference not worthy of an announcement. The Five needs to get fucked, Hannity too.

>Faux news is still calling for him to step down

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/alabama-tv-station-cant-find-single-person-believes-vicious-wapo-hit-piece-judge-roy-moore-video/

Too bad for them that Alabamians are too smart for that shit, lol.

>Alabamians
>Smart
>White trash
>Smart
More like they don't care that he's a child molester because they're likely all pedos themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=WyWpDGIUvnw

>everyone's guilty until proven innocent
Oh so you sucked off a 5 year old yesterday then and it's now fact. Wow, you are disgusting. How do you defend your actions?

>Moore is also a notorious conspiracy theorist
I like him moore now

top lel, look at how easy it is to make you puppets dance. bezospost releases smearpiece and it activates the brainwash victims. you're whole life is dictated by the MSM. kek, get an original thought for once, buddy. you probably looked up to louis ck you fucking faggot

>he's a child molester
I'm going to need some actual proof for this allegation, someone making claims 40 years after the fact does not count.

So did Obama, in his literary bio

I hope there is refusal to have the yearbook tested. If there is, then it's proof Moore is innocent. FOX news will be BTFO along with every faggot republican. Hopefully Bannon doesn't throw Moore under the bus too, cause this will be even more fodder to primary the rinos.

>More like they don't care that he's a child molester because they're likely all pedos themselves
Going to need some proofs to go with this claim

Saw that press conference, lol Allred is about to get fucking ROCKED

Yup, or they'll pay off an expert to counter everything. Or the yearbook will accidentally be destroyed with hammers clinton style kek

You smell like failure

The yearbook proves itself fake. Roy Moore wasn't District Attourney, why the fuck would he put DA after his name?
The biggest revelation here is the Nelson did it seemingly because Moore ruled against her during her divorce.

watch out allred, kek has spoken (put me in the screenshot)

I smell desperation in the air

And so when women are not believed, in the future we can point to the reason behind that as these women right here. And the accusations against Trump. Anyone who chastizes anyone else for not believing a woman who accuses a non leftist politicians of rape, etc, can take it up with these lying cunts. Not the skeptics.

>signature has "DA" at the end, despite the fact that Moore was not District Attourney.

Let's get some correlation on this shit boys!!!
>how old is accuser women -minus 14 years
>when did Roy Moore become DA?

COME ON GO GO GO GO GO GO!

wapo reporter bitch got caught offering a grand for accusations
robo calls are offering $5000-$7000 for unchecked accusations by 54-57 year old women
It's all a sorros dem operation

If the signature's not the same, there is no blame.

>when did Roy Moore become DA?

Never, though he did unsuccessfully campaign for Etowah County DA in 1986.

if it turns out to be fake then you can bet massive lawsuits are going to come down

Beleaguered Judge Moore

>It’s clearly fake and the dumb bitch lied and said she’d never had further contact with Moore even though he later presided over her divorce case!
This was the big gotcha moment for the accuser. Not only did Moore reside over her court case, he also ruled against her. Likely the bitch thought it was payback time for the would be senator. Women can be vile, vindictive creatures....

Did you read the signature? Doesn't even fucking say "Roy Moore". It says "Ray" in one color ink and "Moore, D.A" in a different color ink, with the whole thing looking like a desperate attempt to copy Roy Moore's signature. He wasn't the D.A. at the time, so it makes no sense for him to write D.A. The premise of signing a yearbook in fucking DECEMBER makes no sense. And the bitch lied about having no contact with Moore since the incident when he clearly ruled against her in favor of her husband in a divorce case. She forged the signature using the framework of "Ray"'s signature, a high school sweetheart probably, as "evidence" for her bogus allegations. And what about the "story" of buying alcohol during a time Gadsen County was dry from another accuser? Or the story of another accuser claiming to be a "Trump voter" when her public voting registration shows her to have been inactive since the 1970s? All of these allegations are a total farce, it's clear as day to anybody with two eyes and a brain, and the sheer thought of it is disgusting to anybody with the slightest sense of justice.

Are you people fucking insane? Honestly, fuck you shills. I rarely get out my wallet for politicians. The last time I bothered was for Paul Nehlen. But you morons just stirred me to give a $25 donation to Roy Moore. If I didn't have university, I would have trekked down there and started canvassing door-to-door every fucking day. At this point, if Roy Moore shot one of these deadbeat whores at point blank, or the journalists who goaded them to fabricate their claims. I would see it as 100% justified.

exactly, the fact they are targeting him makes me think they are afraid of him

trump needs to fucking notice this

If this is true doesn't that mean hard evidence exonerates him? This would actually be great in the long run, this stuff happening during an election cycle would be scrutinized much closer.

who the fuck writes the year IN A FUCKING YEARBOOK??!?
jfc people are retarded

there is none

hahaha I can't believe I hadn't realized how absurd that is. I guess I'm just old af and never really gave much of a shit about yearbooks anyway.

>Shills in overdrive on every thread holy shit.

overdrive, nah I just got home havent even started yet

If the lugenpresse did their jobs, they would have never published this information. A single background check, or the intelligence of two brain cells, could have verified these claims. But I guess fake news serves a purpose for the establishment, especially now that common core is breeding a new generation of functionally illiterate cretins. Bring back tar-and-feathering, or even lynching, for the out-of-state tyrant journalists and anybody who aided them.

Don't worry so much about the money. Worry if people start killing journalists.

Y’all, this NEEDS TO BE SAID (and you might wanna save this so you can say “told ya so”, to everyone doubting you, now)...

These Moore accusations are going to the the end of the estab. GOP. They are literally DNC’ing the election in Ala. like they did Bernie and you’re going to watch it ALL play out.

Only difference between the DNC and GOP was you had to read emails to find the elections were illegally rigged against Bernie, by his own party. Take note of EVERYONE who’s come out publicly calling for Moore to resign. They’re going to regret it.

Oh and don’t worry, Moore, Bannon, they ALL KNEW it was coming. It’s why Trump threw a short and sweet nod in Strange’s favor, Bannon pushed what was important by Trump proxy in the field and Moore is getting harder to handle every single day because he’s fucking dying to bust the lid. Hate to say it, I kinda hope it doesn’t break until after elections. If he looses and the lid pops, do you know what that does to the GOP?!? How much WORSE it is for them that they ruined a campaign on planted bullshit leading him to lose the actual election, not just the nomination?!?

This will be the end of the McConnell, Ryan, McCain, Graham, etc. reign. The DNC is gutting itself, the GOP is gutting themselves, neither can keep secured seats from resigning, too many aren’t going for re-election... don’t you see what’s actually happening?

THIS IS THE SWAMP GOP’s election rigging and “collusion”. COME OUTSIDE Y’ALL ARE MISSING THE STORM!!!

Oh and Menendez’s Dominican accusers are awfully close and sound a lot like Hillary’s Haiti accusers, no?! Please pay attention. It all comes full circle. ;o)

They did the same when the Tea Party candidate Chris McDaniels ran against GOPe Thad Cochran in Mississippi back in 2014. Brutal primary campaign where GOPe racebaited like crazy and recruited Democrats to vote in the GOP primary for Cochran, but not quite as bad as this.

pol shilling for their jewish overlord, drumpf. lol what is moore going to do for your idiots? what has drumpf done for you?

nice wall. nice Obamacare repeal. nice tax reform. hey there goes another spic. hey lets bring the niggers home from china. good goys.

>Beverly Nelson
keep sniffing wood glue faggot.

The accuser who used this as proof should be arrested for slander immediately.

Why can't you just take the Washington Post at face value?
Are you some kind of conspiracy nutjob?

>Gloria Allred held a press conference in New York City with the woman, Beverly Young Nelson
>Gloria Allred
the only kike name you need to know and proves that this is all bullshit

This is about dirty political operations and slander of a decent man. If you are going to accuse someone of crimes 40 years later once they gain political enemies, you better have more proof than a forged signature.