The power of Sup Forums

Is this guy right Sup Forums? Has Sup Forums become the most powerful board on Sup Forums? No...the WORLD?!

Also use this thread to brainstorm ideas or share evidence of the real life effects that Sup Forums has had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A
youtube.com/watch?v=0XaZEaWRXrU
youtube.com/watch?v=K8R0Q38jxMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ayWb_Brhz_o
youtube.com/watch?v=3p2rvTWCKNk
youtube.com/watch?v=hFJB02jgIPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A The video in question.

This was in the suggested videos side
so far so good
youtube.com/watch?v=0XaZEaWRXrU

gonna post some hate symbols now

sad ones incoming

funny shit
youtube.com/watch?v=K8R0Q38jxMk

I like this guy, quality reads.
youtube.com/watch?v=ayWb_Brhz_o

stop it Tim

Watching this one now. Good shit so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=3p2rvTWCKNk

nigga I wish I could

dem digits

>Is this guy right Sup Forums? Has Sup Forums become the most powerful board on Sup Forums? No...the WORLD?!

>Also use this thread to brainstorm ideas or share evidence of the real life effects that Sup Forums has had?

This is only the beginning too. Pol has only just began to realise its power. Many of its agents are young men. They have no idea how dangerous they will be by the time they are in their 30s and 40s..

Have you ever considered what would happen if Pol simply decided to make "an example" of a famous rapper, especially one that considers themselves to be "dangerous", "tough" and "cool?".
Have you ever stopped to consider that the swarming tactics and mass ambushes that work so well on social media could have more martial applications, for example, vigilantism?
Have you ever stopped to consider that our current governments draw their security forces (internet/police/military) from the same kinds of guys that play games and post on Sup Forums?
When you do this you will realise that Sup Forums is becoming a well resourced shadow army and that the only thing that only people smart enough to stand up to it are already Sup Forumsfags.

It's not a question of "if" we win. It's a question of how well we will handle our victory and our new found power. That is perhaps the most brutal test of all. That will decide much of the quality of our future civilisations.

ya it was all 4 chan lol. it as everything. it mad the presitent and also it is cool. th 4 chan!!!!!!

no one wants to watch your shitty video OP, stop baiting people for views, faggot

Sup Forums will briefly discover, before the next presidential election is done, why rule one existed.

Idea:

>pose as left group and crowd fund buying property at border a la cards against humanity
>convince nu males and millenials that it's harder for govt to take property if it's occupied
>once the property is filled with lefties, build wall behind them and trap them in Mexico

please disable ur adblockers I need dem shekels

this is a good start

youtube.com/watch?v=hFJB02jgIPo

thoughts?

T-thanks have one of my Pepes