imgur.com/a/ad6U4
anonraildex.imgur.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahadabra
imgur.com/a/ggj9b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that gif

Kek

This kill the biri

Kamachi is surprisingly knowledgeable about Thelema.

There are no spoilers to suggest she died or Touma thinks she died. In fact we have confirmation that the novel ends with Touma and Index happily going home, only to meet tragedy

Misaki a best. A BEST.

imgur.com/a/ad6U4
anonraildex.imgur.com/

Probably Misaka going off to the deep end of maddness

No. The one spoiler we do have regarding Mikoto is her brain fried. Even if that's not true, she's at least a bit injured. Regardless of what happens, since by the end of the novel Touma is happy and with Index we can assume either Mikoto isn't in danger or Touma's massively OOC this volume

Are there less illustrations this volume? The amount is rather low

There should be 4 more.

We are waiting on 4 more

Does Oriana have the largest tits in the series?

no

Hmm I wonder what the 4 left over are

Either the Elements destroyed his home or Stiyl set it down in flames.

>It's a helpless damsel Mikoto tied to the train tracks by a dastardly villain and crying episode

>it's an Accelerator and Hamazura don't do anything episode

Aiwass is possesing a machine and its writing its Will at inhuman speed

Probably Kamisato's shit no one care about.

Abracadabra wouldn't do anything to Biribiri, it has to be ABRAHADABRA.

>Death-chan claimed Mikoto instead of Touma
what a slut

When will the magicians realize that Liber Legis was written exactly as Crowley meant it to be read?

The person is taking his own sweet time reading NT 17 before posting the illustration.

Well it is the longest volume so far.

Just got here, do we have any confirmed spoilers?

Yeah but how many pages of pure AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA will we get?

Espers should not be exposed to ABRAHADABRA
Fran a Anglican spy
Touma and Index will face impending doom in five seconds

Tsuchimikado is back
Aleister got shot and died (for now)
Misaka got Abrahadabra'd

Has anyone ripped the cards from the game?

Just like everyone predicted, right?

Why don't they just shoot him?

Well the user who was going to eat his shit doesn't have to this time since Tsuchimikado is confirmed.

He will just resurrect himself and teleport behind u in 666 seconds

There hasn't been anything crazy and unpredictable yet. Fran being a spy, Tsuchimikado coming back, and Mikoto's situation getting worse were all expected.

That being said we still have numerous illustrations left, we probably haven't seen the most hype stuff yet.

Fran being a spook was expected?

Not Fran specifically, but several of us have been calling a Laura mole in Kamisato's group for several novels now.

Fran not being who she seemed was somewhat expected, but I don't recall anyone thinking she was with the church.

>ABRAHADABRA = 418
>418= AIFΑΣΣ, a Greek spelling of Aiwass

I wonder exactly how that chip Fran uses works.

Just post the wiki link. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahadabra

I bet the Church has some of Aleister's old research and what she's using is an early prototype of what would eventually become Body Crystal/Level Upper

I think Kamachi is Berserker Class. He likes to write AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in his LN works.

Plus,he writes a lot as well to be counted as Berserker

But she uses it to boost magic.

And? My theory involves it being something Crowley came up with a long time ago

rest of images never

Can we talk about Blood sign?
The new volume seems pretty hype,expect the rematch between Kyousuke and Azalia again.
Also dat delicious Egypt girl.

We're still one volume and half behind on that to talk about the latest volume.

Why don't you wait until after some more spoilers for Index get confirmed first?

Let's make a thread for it after Index translations are done and Blood Sign translations pick back up. I'll admit I haven't been looking at the new volume summary since I don't want to spoil myself any more than I already accidentally did checking through vol 5.

>Azalia
As is in the guard of honor girl? What can she possibly do?

Just curious, but what did you get spoiled from vol.5?

imgur.com/a/ggj9b
Checked through the scans with my limited moon ability.

Not him, but after that we're just going to talk about Raildex. Now seems like a better time if he wants to talk about something else.

>yfw Stiyl falls asleep right before the next batch of text/illustrations

They're taking their sweet time with those spoilers. Starting to feel like the illustrations left might be boring as fuck since it's taking so long.

>js06 probably won't check the thread until his copy arrives to avoid spoilers too

He's already not here. And I don't know if we are getting another batch of texts

Would spoiler guy even bother now?

We can always rely on mobileposter to tell us what's up.

Can mobileposter read moon runes?

No

No, but he can tell us 20 different ways that Kuroko is the best character which I think is just as good as deciphering moon runes.

In the latest volume, she and the other member of 'White followers' are preparing to crash head on with Kyousuke and Biyondetta group to received blessing from the queen./spoiler]

Sounds like it'd have the opposite effect, but hey, it's not like the Goons of Honor have any credibility past volume 1 anyway

While we wait for further spoiler, let's talk about some other thing to keep the thread alive. How long do you think BooBoo is going to be? I would say about 6-7 Volume.

I have no idea how that's developing since only volume 1 is translated, but I think Kamachi is going to keep his other series about as long as Zashiki Warashi, so 7~10 volumes. HO doesn't count because it's episodic and Index is 5 times past that point already.

Speaking of Kamachi's other works, did this get translated yet?

Did we even ever learn what was that about?

No longer shall Aleister be forced to say AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

The new hotness is ABRAHADABRA

Demons 'n vampires 'n shit, I think.

Something about taking an education course that involve treasurer hunt, encounter the vampire girl and saving the world.Seem pretty Isekai-ish actually.

It's not Isekai if there's no world changing. Otherwise it's just plain fantasy.

Urban fantasy, rather, if it's set in modern times.

Is she basically wearing lingerie?

Kamachi is the best

>no punching bitches
dropped

We could have had this, but instead we have the NO-thigs-man

ARRRGGGHHH IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI, HELP ME

ARRRGGGHHH MY RUNES DOESN'T WORK ON HIM

>Misaki in railgun is out of shape because she is chubby
>misaki in index is out of shape because she has no muscle mass

B-buy Kamachi said he wasn't going to hold back!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, HE'S SCARY

>Seria would've let Touma motorboat her

>No spoilers
Rip Misaka I guess

KANZAKI, STOP STANDING THERE LIKE A SLUT AND HELP ME

Haimura is on crack. The pirate girl here actually looks decent but then there's that cosplay girl on the other page that burned my eyes.

MOVE YOUR ASS KANZAKI HE'S COMING

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S NOT FAIR! HE GOT A DRAGON

She just looks so emaciated.

ARRRGGGHHH I'M FUCKED, WHY YOU DIDN'T HELP ME KANZAKI

Pirate > Ghost> Magical girl?

MISAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

TOUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

>no spoilers still

Is he even going to post them anymore? The japanese are already buying it anyway.

Ded

It could all just be a dream. I wouldn't be so cocky.