Thanks Trump!

niggers should be gassed

This

he should have left them there to rot

Prvi odgovor je najbolji odgovor.

Next time I hope he lets them rot and they have to work in a labor camp

What did Obama do for that poor wyte boi that was captured in Best Korea?

getting away with crime is what their kneeling movement was all about wasn't it?

I am glad the New York Times came out and said its ok for blacks not to befriend white people. Now, its no longer racist for me to never give niggers a chance and its now politically correct for me to do so.

Finally the NYT does something for the good of humanity.

Nothing, Obama is cucked faggot who hates white people. He really is the true embodiment of the Democratic party.

It's never enough. It's never going to be enough.

wow google translate did a good job translating serbian

He never brought up their race. Nor does it have anything to do with being black. But this guy does bring it up and immidately associates their race with race issues. Seems like he is the racist here. Really makes one ponder.

i speak it although shitty. Whenever I try to translate American sayings into Croatian it comes out weird. My relatives don't understand half the shit I say.

>even when you do something good, you're bad!

>Tariq Niggersheed

I hate this annoying niggle.

Pretty fucked up how black panthers will go on terrorist bombing campaigns if the welfare state is dismantled

Shoulda made them eunuchs.

Well there you go then

So racist he put a black guy in charge of urban housing development.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
RACIST

Wow niggers are never happy, and nothing is enough for them, more at 11

Rayyysissst Blumfpt

Yes

trump shoulda left them there, theyre disgusting africans with dredlocks and shit. absolute criminals without a doubt.

>taking credit for a bribe paid for by UCLA and Lavar Ball

Lol idk if Trump is stupid or just dumb

>wahh im a victim
>wahh im a victim
>wahh im a victim
>wahh im a victim
>wahh im a victim

stfu

>black power fist emjoi

i find it hypocritical he is mad about the alt right and white supremacists, when he is openly supporting a violent organization.

link or kys

Who is this nigger? Just one more retarded who makes his life blaming Trump?

>anti-black housing discrimination
what actually happened:
>Ok if you want a property here you need ongoing employment to show you can afford it
>DAS RAYCIS

>anti-black job discrimination
what actually happened:
>Ok if you want a job here you can't be a violent felon and you can't be currently using drugs
>DAS RAYCIS

>appointing & embracing of the anti-black alt-right
what actually happened:
>I don't believe in giving violent criminals free money
>DAS RAYCIS

>protection of white supremacists
what actually happened:
>I support freedom of speech
>DAS RAYCIS

Trump is still a lifecuck.

Theres nothing nastier than dreads. I went to eat at moes the other day and they had some coon with dreads on the line handling everyones food. His hair was tied back but a few of his locks were too short and were dangling near his forehead. I just looked at him for a second and left. If im paying $11 for a burrito i want a human making it.

This. I am beyond sick of niggers. Do they not understand that our built-in compassion for animals is the only thing that keeps them from being thrown in the ocean?

>his company was sued

>regardless of fault this means he’s a racist

What company hasn’t been sued for racism?

should've left the basketball Americans in ching chong land

Id laugh if he sent them back when the liberals complain about him helping them

If niggers weren't niggers then we wouldn't have a problem.
He wouldn't have to "discriminate" if niggers knew how to behave.
I pray to KeK that this nigger gets the rope.

Best part about Trump being president is he makes all the cunts, niggers, and communist trash piss in their frilly pink panties.

Sweet, they can't use any of the past actions against him he's finally cleared of any racial bias. Kang nigger says so.

i thought 'whataboutism' was the new favorite term for liberals to use against trump but they seem to use it all the time

Someone kill it with fire.

Burn nigger, burn.

>Anti-black housing discrimination lawsuit
Why do they lie? They discriminated against poor people.

Tweet this nigger, that hes a house nigger not knowing jews kept his people as slaves and demand he denounce them.

It's not hard to see. You'll never please them. Imagine having to live in the White house after they spent 8 years there. Like sleeping in the monkey exhibit at the zoo.

nah just this stupid nigger, a few others too though