ITT the exact moment you dropped a show

ITT the exact moment you dropped a show

Im glad the girl (male) faggot meme ended, shit character.

what's wrong with that? she dabbin

ORE WA EMIRIA GA SUKI DA

It was all good until this

never again

How do you drop a show 3 times

Not that guy but I dropped the DEEN F/SN adaptation 3 times before deleting that turd from my Hard drive.

You just pick it up after a while to see if maybe it gets better. It generally doesn't

NPCs are literally soulless chunks of code.
Im glad I dropped this shit after the third episode

That's literally from the abridged

The subs are from the abridged?

I know they were trying to be smart here but they look completely retarded. Just like this user said Why would you risk your life when you can use meatshields known as NPCs that weren't real people to begin with?

Was it done by gigfag
God his delivery is shit, he's an amalgamation of Demo/Yahtzee and generic trash
Dude needs to spend time working on not coming off as an excited neckbeard

The most retarded part is that he even admits that they are nothing but codes since they do not ever change from their routines, always doing the exact same shit

Fastest drop I've ever done

You are missing out, one of the better feel good SoL ever.

>off as an excited neckbeard

Nah if only he sounded like a neckbeard, everything he does comes off like just an average normalfag pretending to be a "nerd" because its the cool thing to do now days.

Just watch episode 6

isn't that the end of the anime? last episode even.

Yeah that's a more fitting description. I honestly don't know whether that or something like the glass reflection guy is worse, though both make me want to claw my ears out.
In terms of manners of speech i've only heard Demo to be good, which is a shame because the fucker fell off the radar.

Guilty Crown every episode every week.

That's the joke.

SAO when Kirito and Assuna became a """"""""""couple""""""""""
K-On when retard Yui was introduced
Infinite Stratos when Charl was actually a girl
Bakemonogatari episode 1 first five second
ERASED final episode
New Game when I found out there are no guys
EMILIA GA DAISUKI DA

lol fag

Am I being baited?

I just meant season 2. I love the other three seasons, and it's one of my favorite shows.