Judge Moore's attorney holds a press conference

Here is what he said:

1. Judge Moore presided over the accusers divorce proceedings even though she said she had no contact with him

2. The signature on the yearbook is not Moore's.

3. The "D.A." after his name makes no sense since he was the assistant DA. They handed out orders from the divorce proceedings which show the Judge's signature with a "D.A" after it but the "D.A." was his assistant who signed the papers. They believe they used his signature on the divorce order to forge the yearbook. They screwed up bigly.

4. They are requesting the yearbook be given to a custodian so they can have a handwriting expert review the yearbook.

Gloria Allred and her client screwed up bigtime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BdQv6PdAiOg?t=10m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Infowars conspiracy theorist bullshit

He still hasn't sued anyone yet cause he knows he would lose.

You don't need to sue anyone. You just need to get an order to see the yearbook and have handwriting and dating experts look at it.

>facts about Roy Moore's career are conspiracy theories
>conspiracy theories about Russia are facts
the absolute state of the left

Alabaman voting for Moore here. Sorry but 40 year old accusations are too old to be true. I'm not going to give women the power to take down powerful men by simply saying "40 years ago he looked at me the wrong way." Do we really want to live in a society where a women you may or may not have met 40 years ago can ruin your life by uttering a single sentence without a shred of evidence?

We'll be electing Moore. There is nothing you can do about it. Deal with it.

Not gonna lie, former Moore supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Moore crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the highschool codes.

No, Steve Bannon and the faggots who think he knows better than Trump screwed up big time. You've lost the reddest state in the union to leftists. Good job.

bombshell. Disgruntled person Moore ruled against.

Holy shit.

Moore decided for her ex-husband.

Gloria Allred's client is "tainted."

She wanted to smear Moore for ruling in favor of her ex.

No way around this.

This is yuge.

Gloria will have to break ties with her. She's risking her law license if she continues with her.

youtu.be/BdQv6PdAiOg?t=10m24s
Listen to this dumb bitch on the five talk about that the press conference was not worthy of having an announcement. And its so damaging to the gop. Hes still guilty goyims!!! Despite this inconsistencies how dare he want to get a handwritting analysis. He should just let us smear his name and butt out of it.

How does Allred even have a career left at this point, or is it typical Commiefornia competence at work?

Welp there goes the whole narrative against Moore.

Same thing happened with Trump.

One allegation fell apart and then they all fell apart.

Dems BTFO again.

Moore is a pedophile. Just deal with it. Trump warned us about him and you didn't listen.

Dumb bitch was choking up as she said it.

He ruled against her. They need to find her ex-husband.

Gloria Allred will have to explain this. She's disgruntled and guilty of libel and slander.

Moore has a case for a lawsuit.

This hasn’t aged well.

Never-Moore homosexual Drudge and the lefty Fox hosts are probably scrambling for a response.

This is fucking major bombshell.

The bitch is a disgruntled divorcee that Moore ruled against.

bullshit. your at 55 Savushkina Street

Hows the weather in St. Petersburg?

How the fuck would a dating expert be able to tell if a signature is authentic??

Besides he didn't date any of the victims he molested them you fucking shill!

Alabama MUST write in Luther Strange to maintain a republican senate. That's what I'm doing.

How bad would the MSM shitstorm be if Trump had endorsed this rural retard serial pussy grabber?

Whats my address?

They would date the ink used to see how long it's been on the paper.

He can't tell because you're not connected through a proxy he has access to the logs on lol

Great pic of Sen. Roy Moore.. Thanks.

Destroy this fucking bullshit pol! The backfire from this will absolutely devastating. WaPo and the Uniparty went all in on this expecting Moore to drop out. Fuck them and FUCK Mitch McConnell.

Roy Moore really, really needs to move on. Talk about something else, and let the media continue their obsession with this on their own.

If he spends the next 27 days with no message other than "I did not do anything to this woman," he's going to lose. Deny and move on already.

he hasn't sued anyone yet because he's gathering evidence you underaged faggot, can't sue someone without some proof first dipshit

>Roy Moore really, really needs to move on.

There is nothing else he can talk about

He either resigns or deals with this till election day.

>he hasn't sued anyone yet because he's gathering evidence you underaged faggot, can't sue someone without some proof first dipshit

Don't worry infowars is on the case

there is a war out for your mind!!!!!

that's impossible now, the media machine has already pounced on this and both dems and republicucks are supporting the graft machine, he has no choice but to face this thing head on

Beverly Young Nelson, "Trump voter", likes a local BLM group in Alabama.

How so? Moore is still the nominee and Strange is not.

Bullshit. Trump's strategy was such, and the whole Access Hollywood "grab her by the pussy" thing disappeared in about a week.

Posting here for relevance.

You can skip the handwriting analysis, because this proves the yearbook is fake.

>He still hasn't sued anyone yet cause he knows he would lose.

>"Victims don't press chargers for 40 years, and still aren't
>Shill tries to focus on Moore not filing his lawsuit within a week
Man, this is dumb even for shilling.

>Date the ink? You mean like buy it dinner?
Hillary? Did they demote you to common shill?

this is the second allegation to fall apart

Beverly Nelson, "Trump voter", is voter status inactive.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Ok I know this shill tactic of calling others shills makes sense but not on pol. Pol is inherently pro all things you hate man. You can’t fool anyone here.

yeah what the serious fuck is up with Drudge the last few news cycles.

p sure they got to him.

>pizzagate conspiracy theorist trying to call others conspiracy theorists
WEW
E
W

>posts no-brain shit-tier lefty meme spam
>has no brain

its true. liberals are always projecting.

Moore may be creepy but that signature is fake as fuck!

>These easily verifiable facts are a conspiracy theory, yet the patriarchy and white-privilege totally exist

>yeah what the serious fuck is up with Drudge the last few news cycles.
>p sure they got to him.
No, he is just on his UFO kick.

bullshit. he needs to grab the bull by the horns and flip the script so fucking hard the media cant help but cover it.

full on lawsuit
publically calling out GOP for giving up on rule of law
demanding mitch belongs in a ditch mcconnell resign for his total kowtowing to liberal anti-trump anti-law antics

straight out of the trump playbook, go absolutely nuclear. does moore have a twitter account?

Are you trying to claim I'm a Russian shill because I don't believe a 40 years late sexual harassment claim? Is this the absolute state of leftists?

Even if he did it, he did nothing wrong.

Moore knows he would lose a libel lawsuit.
Expect him to "threaten to sue" indefinitely.

>libel
she forged his signature and made false accusations, he can press criminal charges now you stupid shit

>she forged his signature
Wow, you really believe this don't you.
Looking forward to Moore pressing criminal charges...um, any day now. LOL

This is it. We should not even take these accusations seriously until they give solid evidence. Just say "proof or STFU"

They did the same bullshit with Trump. We need to teach these hystrionic faggots about the boy who cried wolf.

>Moore knows he would lose a libel lawsuit.
>Expect him to "threaten to sue" indefinitely.
He might have a case if he loses the election. Right now, he would be hard pressed to show damage.

>you cant go to CNN yourself, download the picture of the yearbook, and see that the ink has totally different colors
>you shouldnt listen to his lawyer when she asks why he would sign his name DA when he wasnt the DA at the time
>you shouldnt have already known this whole story was BS from the get go for thirty other reasons

Wow, you keep on trying tho don't you, sweetykins? What is it now, seven more years of Trump? Enjoy!

A woman wrote this

Bull fucking shit. The supposed ruining a reputation is damage enough. Lawsuits have been filed over much less.
The problem is, the signature is real. Moore has no case and he knows it. He can hold his breath and stomp his feet all he wants. Talk is cheap. He won't file the lawsuit and never will.

Oh shit

Does Roy Moore produce the divorce papers showing his signature on it?

no offense...but you havent the slightest idea of what you are talking about

kys faggot

no your a shillbot cuz you spewed out narrative forcing propaganda based on a few keywords. You dont believe anything just do as you are told.

>hurrdurr

good one skippy.

It's written in different fucking colored pen.

>

>1. Judge Moore presided over the accusers divorce proceedings even though she said she had no contact with him

This should be easy to prove, do we have access to the records?

I CAN'T believe this shitshow. Is this really happening?

If one accusation is proven to be false by virtue of a forged signature then it will it thoroughly discredit all of them and proved it was planned in the public's eyes.

I wonder if that user thinks that dating ink would result in a very black dick.

And the kvetching as desperate, win-starved leftists try to argue, "N-n-not necessarily!" will be fantastic.

Alabama is full of retarded inbred pedophile hillbillies anyways. Its just another day to you guys.

Has anyone decifered this yet?? Anyone know how to read cursive?

>Maybe if I let all these hicks know just HOW MUCH I hate them, then they'll listen to me!
Shills have become anti-persuasive.

You're a literal dumbfuck. Moore is going to win in a landslide.

wew lad

>become
Nah, they've been that way for a long time.

Well user, I see I'm not the only who has noticed that Drudge is Never Moore. WTF is Drudge's problem?

In the good old days we had such guys get carried out on a stretcher.

Moore won't file a lawsuit
Criminal charges won't be filed against the women
No forgery happened
Cletus and Kymburlee and other Alabama voters will still vote for Moore because "muh Jesus"
Whether or not the Repubs will split the vote with a write in candidate is to be determined
And all of you will continue to live in your own little autofellatio flavored world here in Sup Forums

Fuck you and fuck Strange. Moore is sailing to victory

Matt is a homosexual sell out.

And Hillary will become president.

It's time to return to reddit faggot

>that awkward moment when the pedo has to go back but doesn't

Yep. They need to lay it on so thick that he does out before people start catching on to all the bullshit surrounding this whole case.

What happens when you're wrong again? Going to finally kill yourself and let those who don't want to destroy the nation try and fix it?

Twitter is mostly on the side saying the presser was cringeworthy.

I've only heard his interview with Hannity and the first thing I thought aside from trainwreck is that he needs to keep his mouth shut, he's his own worst enemy in this.

The yearbook Allred paraded around also doesn't prove anything. The signature could have been done by anyone, without seeing Moore doing it we don't actually know. Also if it was his signature all it proves is that he signed the yearbook, it doesn't automatically mean he's guilty of everything he's being accused of.

Most people don't any more. I don't. I even believe that MJ was setup and he was not a didler. Which begs the question why was he accused repeatedly? I think it was more than money.
When Weiner got busted I believed it because sources I trust said their sources had seen the evidence and it was compelling and disturbing.

When this is over, the public is going to have even less faith in the press and our elected officials. The lies are beginning to fall apart.

>memeflag
Stop hiding your Russian banner.

Good man.

The one "accusation" I believe about MJ is that he hated jews.

If that was true, then yeah, they'd smear the fuck out of him.

Fuck yeah, my friend. There are few of us left. Fight!

MJ was based as fuck and woke on the JQ famalam
They tried to character assassinate him then actually assassinated him when it didn't work

Republicans have unironically come a long way defending this.

>dating experts

Yeah about that. How can I convince dates that stuffing my napkin in my shirt is something adults do? They won't fuck me with a stain on my shirt. I need help.

Hitler did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs

I didn't know Moore was an Oingo Boingo fan...

>Moore presided over the accusers divorce proceedings even though she said she had no contact with him

be me
get divorce
signed decree by a judge
that I never met or saw.

nice try asshole.