What's so funny, whitey?

Any movie with a monkey as the main character should be labelled as a comedy, don't you think?

Why pea pull?
Why are nogs so fucking stupid?
Im not even mad. Just amused.

Jesus, this is actually really bad guys.

They know what 'hyperbolic' means.

Blacks seem to abhor the idea that there's a correct way to spell a word.

Would all the blacks be sent to gulag?

Great flick :-J

White ppl : *do anything*
Black ppl : *rush on twitter to criticize*

B L A C K
B O D I E S

white people: let's have rule of law and common decency
blekpipo: *grabs syphilitic crotch while jaywalking*

Shouldn't (((Twitter))) ban this nigger for his racial hatred of Whites? Oh, right, I forgot. Niggers are above the law to the left.

Whitey living in nigger's heads rent-free

>doesn't be a weak-minded attention whore obsessed with film and TV
>doesn't get hypersexualized/used commercially and simultaneously disrespected

White people invented every word in that post and all the technology it references. Go back to niggerland.

I'm so fucking sick of seeing that baboon's bug-eyed, tear-streaked face everywhere. Pick a different screenshot, goddamnit.

Nigga tryna sound smart usin big words he don't understand

Rekt

what does this fuck expect from jewish run hollywood, god damn niggers are stupid. who cares about movies

>black bodies

Are them implying blacks have no souls?

What is with this fantasy that blacks have in which they are "hypersexualized"?

What? didn't that movie come out over a year ago? why is it eligible for the 2018 golden globes?

I legit hate when people say "Basgibow"

>MUH DIK
it's literally all they have. It's not even true for fuck sake, black women are objectively the least sought after category followed very closely by black men.

>Jews control every aspect of the movie industry
>Fuggen rayciss ass why pee pole

Damn good question - they are disgusting at a primal level, and this is experienced across various cultures. Good luck trying to sell something by associating it with a monkey body,

A movie about commercials?
>How much is that nigger in the window?

>black people’s filmographic epitaph for their racial struggle is a comedy

Says more about bleks than wypeepo desu

cinematic hyperbolic representation of real things known as parody. everything is fake and i want to die

Like E. Michael Jones would say, blacks are totally controlled by lust, so they sexualise everything. It's a way that the elites distract them to keep them content with their shitty economic situation.

>cumskins can't do a 3 sec google search

welcome to the superior race

it came out in feb of 2017

It's a fucking horror-comedy film made by a comedian what's the issue

>real ways black bodies are hypersexualized/used commercially and simultaneously disrespected
That's what slaves are for: to be used and to be disrespected

joke's on him; Jews run the Golden Globes

fuck wyte peepo

Get out was ass

nah, they probably saw it in a readers digest word power while waiting for gibs.
i heard one that learned to pronounce cyclical, he used it every chance he got.

They do it to come up with new ways to talk about whites so that we won’t notice or won’t be able to as readily search it

WHY PEE POO

GLUMPF PY POO!!

>watches film
>elite white ppl stealing black ppl bodies
>reason? black bodies are "better"
>underline theme that white ppl have no soul

It's nice to see a Black Supremacist movie receiving such praise...

>black bodies
Can we stop with this term? What the fuck does it even imply? Why use the word "body" instead of "person"?

They do it because they aren't ready for confrontation from white people on social media. Niggers can't argue against facts.

This is one of the Marxist college "educated" blacks. They always go into liberal arts and oppression studies and are subsidized by the government federal loan program. They're not actually intelligent.

Do I detect an mmabro?

"The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent." - Che Guevara

Niggers don't know there's a difference between Jews and whites.

Communists don't believe in the individual

Giving phones to feminists and niggers has got to be one of the biggest mistakes in modern day history.

>musical
Some old timer in the HFPA saw the blackface and assumed it was a minstrel show, apparently.

Yes because social parasitism is one of the most serious crimes against the state in the Soviet Union, and everyone knows niggers are parasites.

what? Not even twitter will pretend “black minds” are worth talking about

The funniest fucking article I ever read was a thinkpiece by a black male, whose starting anecdote (yes, they all start the same way) was him decrying the unfair stereotyping of an older white couple looking for a “””bull”””. (It’s not specified how they knew that he would be up for it.) How did he respond to this inequity? Did he politely decline? Did he eloquently explain that he is not their personal sex toy?

Fuck no. He went off to get the white pussy and then bitched about it later in writing. Fucking hypocrite. I closed the article right then and there. How the fuck do you open your screed about the injustice of hypersexualization of blacks with an anecdote about how you personally benefited from it, and then expect me to feel bad for you?

>Black People: lol black people can be so damn silly sometimes
>White People: I know, right?
>Black People: How dare you oppress us with such blatant racism

I don't know anyone who fetishizes or sexualizes the black body.

This was projection, m'friend.

All my friends have white girlfriends, no mixed race or internationals.