youtu.be/WAJvlFizeWY
>Pres Trump arrives @ASEAN summit 11/12/17
youtu.be/KOXGQgEXBAg
>Duterte sings @Trump's command 11/12/17
youtu.be/aSusQCOZwVM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/15/trump-who-labeled-rubio-a-choke-artist-for-needing-water-during-speech-needs-water-during-speech/?utm_term=.183bc59e8c28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

oy vey

I love Kellyanne.

DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE GLOBALISTS

Make a white baby today.

JUDGE MOORE FOR SENATE

JUDGE MOORE IS INNOCENT

IF

>Basketball Americans bent the knee
>((((((((((Evidence)))))))))) proven to be as fake as it looked
>California shooter turns out to be drugged out of his fucking skull (huh, I wonder where a guy in a town built around an airstrip got a fuckton of drugs and guns?)

What else is going on, today? What did I miss?

Kellyanne is very pretty!

KEK

How was the signature proven fake? I just got back in from work.

>signing a yearbook with a title he didn't even have at the time
So he's stupid AND a pedophile. How could anyone possibly support him now?

>Bernie Bernstein

ok, which one of you faggots did this?

Post pic of yearbook signature
>Post pic of yearbook signature

Forgot to fucking save it

>BB-41 was broken up
Fug me.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/15/trump-who-labeled-rubio-a-choke-artist-for-needing-water-during-speech-needs-water-during-speech/?utm_term=.183bc59e8c28

literally a clown

this can't be happening! i'm the one in charge here!

> KRRRSSSSTTT
> Sorry folks, only the best energy drink to keep the high energy you all know and love
> Monster (tm) Energy (r), the drink Keb would never touch

Hey Drumpfkins, guess what! Your racist pedophile candidate is going to lose to a based Democrat. Nobody supports the molestation of children, and Roy Moore is 100% guilty. Honestly, we ought to just lock him up without a trial. Just to make sure he doesn't rape any more infants when we're not looking.

Thank god the GOP establishment is there to watch out for us. Just think if those biblethumping redneck retards from Alabama actually elected someone like them instead of a carpetbagging Jew that's bought and sold. Those guys are always looking out for us little people!

OKIE DOKE

It was copied from the bitch's divorce papers, Moore apparently oversaw her divorce case in the 90s. Which means she lied about having no contact with Moore after the alleged events too.

>make white babies
>posts r63 children show asians
Fuck off

So some other person named Ray/Roy DID sign it and they used a stamp they got from the Divorce trial for the rest?

Can I give in to those YUGE deck guns?

>the Haggening
>Watergate
>Moore won
today was a good day /ptg/

Did the President deliver his "major announcement"?

Indeed.

> Moore attorney press conference happens
> This happens
> How do you take down big and dangerous animals
> With a trap
> Roy Moore is one big trap
wtf I love CBTS now.

kek

Trump hyped up a "major announcement" at the White House so the MSM kikes would be forced to livestream Trump describing all the positive stuff they hadn't reported on during the Asia trip.

Lawyer implied she copied it from her divorce papers. Plot twist, Roy was the judge that handled her divorce.

Accusers number 6 and 7 have stepped forward

Gloria btfo yet again. As soon as she came in the spotlight we knew this was another fraud attempt.

The "D.A." they used in the forged yearbook signature was mistakenly copied off a court document from 1999 that Nelson (the woman accuser) was involved in regarding a divorce proceeding that Judge Moore presided over. The "D.A." initials that they thought were what he used to indicate that he was a District Attorney actually were stamped initials of the clerk who filed the paperwork from the 1999 divorce.

The source it was copied from was found.
He oversaw the woman's divorce like 2 decades ago.

>How was the signature proven fake? I just got back in from work.

The Allred accuser actually had filed for divorce, ended up with Moore as her judge. He denied it.

The order denying it was signed by Moore, and also initialed by his clerk, D.A.

She copied the sig off the order denying her divorce, including the clerk's initials.

Keb!

Shes said she never saw him again but her divorce case was before him years later

His signature in that case was stamped on by his assistent who added their initials "DA"

This is even a shitter job than i have thought.

Excellent news. I hope she is sued into oblivion.

She was truly fantastic.
Time to boil this turtle.
Really interesting
YES YOU CAN

I agree.
And Jamaica is about to fail.

I think it’s pretty clear after this new evidence, that Roy Moore is a time traveler. That’s right, he traveled back in time and accidentally signed his current job title in the yearbook.

Sorry /ptg/ I know you like him, but it’s time to disavow. This is NOT normal.

Listen to the MSM and vote Dem they're morally superior

>you nuked the KM gneisenau in the pacific ocean
you deserve it desu

Could explain why 'Olde Hickory House' was not written in cursive. The longer the message, the easier it is to find inconsistencies.

jeb is such a retard I cant believe he was once the expected republican nominee

> here Mr. President, a round for the role cabinet

> California shooter was drugged hard
Wat I need sauce I missed that.

>tfw Keb!head.

>Accusers number 6 and 7 have stepped forward

They're pushing it too hard, nobody will buy it.

Including the "DA" she thought was his title except it was the assistents initials

Stop spreading this disinfo. The woman never showed the original yearkbook, just a black-and-white copy of the page. This coloring was added by russian trolls.

LMAO
I called this last thread
They could pay 10000 women to say it it wouldnt matter

FemYugi is Asian get your shit together user.

He gave a detailed description of the Asia trip. Which for normalfags that don't stay up all night and watch 20 different streams is kinda major considering MSM didn't cover the trip much.

>a man made a move and grabbed my ass
genuinely despise this moral puritaranism, it's inadvertently killing the birthrates. ive talked to dozens of women all complaining about the concept of verbal consent being required for sex, let alone anything less than that.

INPINCH NOW

BTFO hard

JUST IN TIME!

obligatory

>do you feel in charge?

that's the evidence? Are they fucking retarded? Not even the same color ink, and the angle of writing totally changes. Do they not realize that the internet exists and people can immediately see what's going on? Or are they just hoping they can blast the lies as loud as possible and hope not enough people find out they're bullshit.

Despicable people. The entire GOP needs to be destroyed.

Death for some. Life for others

see the bit where it's darker at the beginning of the M? it's almost like they started writing and realized it was the wrong color but just had to keep going

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Interesting. Notice the "O" in roy. It breaks at the bottom but the "O" in olde breaks at the top. The two should be consistent.

Who could be behind this deception?

>The Five is still shitting on roy moore after the press conference

VOTE THEM ALL OUT
We need a War on GOP

Why are most Trump haters so fucking stupid?

What is Jamaica failing at?

>quick, let's throw as much shit at the wall as possible and see what sticks
I smell desperation.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump drinks water

>A well regulated Militia

wheres our militia at

So it was another bait and switch; tricking the media into covering good news?

That and the fact that the "12-22-77 Olde Hickory House" portion is CLEARLY written by a different hand. Its clearly female written and Allred/Nelson are claiming that every thing shown written there was done by Moore

im really glad /sip/ meme took off like it did. it is officially part of /ptg/ lore

Here is number 7. Not sexual in nature but equally damning. That’s the end of his campaign

they along with all the back stabbers will untill he wins, then they will pretend they were always for him

>Bong ship
And nothing of value was lost.

I got unofficial art at least.
>In early 1942, the two ships made a daylight dash up the English Channel from occupied France to Germany. After reaching Kiel in early February, the ship went into drydock. On the night of 26 February, the British launched an air attack on the ship; one bomb penetrated her armored deck and exploded in the forward ammunition magazine, causing serious damage and a large number of casualties. The repairs necessitated by the damage were so time-consuming that it was determined to rebuild the ship to accommodate the 38 cm guns as originally intended. The 28 cm guns were removed and used as shore batteries. In 1943, Hitler ordered the cessation of conversion work, and on 27 March 1945, she was sunk as a blockship in Gotenhafen (Gdynia) in German-occupied Poland. She was eventually broken up for scrap in 1951.
The Blitz wasn't enough.

heard it and kek'd hard, sportsfreund.

oh shit you're right. I totally got Russian troled on. I still stand behind the sentiment. The entire GOP establishment still needs to be destroyed, but for other reasons mostly.

>anime characters
>yellow

>nuclear codes
/ourguy/ false flaggin?

Talking about our German government coalition.

mid day fox is such shit

Not being super poor.

That restaurant has also never been spelled "Olde Hickory House" - ever. Just "Old Hickory House"

>/ptg/ lore
Let's not

Pretty much. They're assblasted over it and focusing on the fact that he drank water during the press conference instead.

So this is the power of the deep state

It hasn't been "proven." Moore's campaign chair said they have a handwriting expert and challenged Allred to release the yearbook to a neutral party so that it could be examined by their expert, and others. He pointed out the 7s being different, said Moore claimed the handwriting of the "Olde Hickory House" was definitely not his, and said he has never signed his name with the title, "D.A." because he's never been a D.A. Then he pointed out the accuser claimed she had never had contact with Moore after the alleged assault, but Moore in fact presided over her divorce proceedings in the late '90s, which catches her in a massive lie. It's not unusual Moore doesn't remember one of thousands of people to have come before his bench, but she sure as fuck should remember that the guy presiding over her hearing assaulted her, especially with "proof." Further, in that case, the settlement that was issued had a Moore's signature stamped on it by his clerk, and his clerk initialed it. What were his clerk's initials? D.A.

BUT SERIOUSLY

due to the anime style being a japanese guy who worked with disney's invention as well as the prevalence of american cartoons and media over other country's, anime characters appear whiter than their artist's heritage would suggest

more ethnic japanese characters end up looking like uryu and ichigo from bleach

besides that, wouldn't yugi be of KANG descent?