pix11.com/2017/11/14/ny-woman-drowned-her-10-day-old-son-in-bathtub-police/
youtube.com/watch?v=BM1dpBXvRRc
youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
mendeley.com/research/human-assortative-mating-and-genetic-equilibrium-an-evolutionary-perspective/
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source

pix11.com/2017/11/14/ny-woman-drowned-her-10-day-old-son-in-bathtub-police/

Is that the mother?

It looks like a monkey

My thoughts exactly.

How can one even deny that they are a different (sub)species?
Wtf man

Wait, are you telling me that's the mother?!

Imagine those lips wrapped around your cock

How is that even a woman?

>le 56% face

>this has the same rights as I do
wtf, fauna is fauna, people are people

Pretty sure that 0%. Possibly negative

Memes are becoming reality

Kromm!!

She better tuck those lips in, might get caught on a trip wire

guess 29-21%

Like typical black

>someone was desperate enough to fuck that

wtf is that article?
Wtf is that on the pic?

What percentage are these goys?

Yes, poor idiots want to reproduce as much as you do. And dumb genetic failures have lots of kids. If you're not practicing eugenics (manoralism ftw!) you're practicing dysgenics.

they should have never been brought here
they are incompatible

That is a monkey.

This. I am going to have a vasectomy done soon.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

The 50% face.

usually they just put them in scalding hot water to make a ghetto lobster

LMAO someone needs to do a meme out of this face

SHIEEEET

species means u can produce fertile offspring. U can produce fertile offspring with nigs

niggers

I want to express my gratitude to this wonderful woman for making the world a better place one child at a time

30-35%

This is a cockmongler thread

This is untrue. While not as common with mammals, it's more common for fertile offspring of interspecies offspring than not.

We have different hair texture, skulls, noses, lips, skin color, muscles etc..

58%
youtube.com/watch?v=BM1dpBXvRRc
youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20

Manorialism? The lord breeds his serfs?

The models/simulations in these studies are based on understanding evolutionary genetics, on how migration influenced evolution, which makes them excellent sources for metaphors on the effects of modern immigration rates in human populations.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

No that's Grinman.

oh shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

thats for prokaryotes n shieeet, iz u sayin we waz bacteriuzzz n shieeet?

I bet she dindu nuffin

Richard Dawkins doesn't

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

just shut up

Holy Kek
saved

someone do the makeapp on that thing. it's got makeup on

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
jstor.org/stable/4145377

There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.

Is that one of the torturers of the retarded white guy in Chicago? I don't know why we don't have just elimination of useless people.

fr? shit ll look into that. Ignore my preiivous post

cut up mother into eight pieces because he told him to turn down his music

quadroons

>my ancestor

>How is this face even real?
A more important question is how someone achieved an erection in order to fuck her.

>tfw she blows you a kiss and it knocks your head off your shoulders.

pretty sure there was weed and 40's involved

SHOULDN'T WE BE REWARDING THESE TYPE NOGS?

ayo nigga HOL UP

killed baby daughter because she was being fussy

does this mean i have to marry my third cousin cuz im not

Mixing chimps with orangutan.

No that's just a picture of a rare monkey I've taken on my last Safari through the Congo river basin

That's a -1% face.

But I hate niggers

Certain races shouldn't date obviously.

Doing gods work user

>le 56% face

I bet if some drawfag made a simple & accurate stencil of her face and posted it on a university board it would be considered racist for being a caricature

Woah bet he wishes he'd never said that.

I was wondering why the oreo chimps are primarily female. Thanks, science.

It’s our ancient ancestors face

What is the genetic ideal mate?

What is the ideal range within which one should have their mate?

Way back during the Neolithic (10,000 years ago) the entire global human population was only 1 million. Back then there were many small tribes all over the planet except in Antarctica. A human population requires a minimum 500 breeding individuals to avoid inbreeding depression.

We should consider too that if one marries an individual a bit too closely related to them, their offspring should mate with individuals a bit further than the fixed ideal to compensate for it. So the ideal mate may fluctuate within a range.

This study from Iceland (Europe's most homogenous society) sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm finds that the optimal mate is a third cousin.

Here is a summary of one study that finds their are health consequences related with exogamy: majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
Another article supporting endogamy:
mendeley.com/research/human-assortative-mating-and-genetic-equilibrium-an-evolutionary-perspective/

its more about it implying this one
>One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.

A poodle and a grey wolf can produce fertile offspring.

A polar bear and a grizzly can produce fertile offspring.

We differ more n the genome than polar bears and grizzly bears, by the way.

Honestly I consider them pretty much white. They act white, they have light skin, their eyes are blue. And I got a feeling that they hate niggers.

Shaggy's a fucking monster and I hope someone shacks his taint.

Found the baby pics of the nog in question.

Our nigs have 0 discrimination. Nothing can stop the muh dikk.

What does -100% look like?

>pix11.com/2017/11/14/ny-woman-drowned-her-10-day-old-son-in-bathtub-police/

And a bag with a white woman's face drawn on it over her head with a hole cut in it.

BIX NOOD HOLY SHIT THAT FUCKING FACE

kek

I can't even begin to imagine.

There are ugly people in every race, being ugly doesnt make someone less of a human, we are all Africans after all

(you)
Ha ha, that was funny, user! Have a (you).

Think of that black hole, but as the supermassive one at the center of the galaxy, with countless arms reaching out and that same nogface with glowing white eyes.

i don't care, i love them

Totally the same species goyim.

-“One of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large. This finding is consistent with racial–beauty exchange theories in that white women who do not meet conventional standards of beauty (in terms of having a thinner body type) are more open to dating black men, who may be considered a lower status group.”

>“While political views also have no effect on racial exclusion by white men, white women who describe themselves as liberal or very liberal are less likely to exclude black men as dates than women who are not political, middle of the road, or conservative. Surprisingly, liberal white women appear more likely to exclude Asian men as dates.”

>“Among white men, however, a preference for a particular body type increases the likelihood of excluding black women as possible dates substantially. Similarly, a preference for a particular height by white women substantially increases the likelihood of excluding Asian men.”

>“These findings suggest that the idea that black women or Asian men are associated with undesirable physical and social characteristics may be part of the reason they are so highly excluded by white men and women.

>“Therefore, an openness to dating black men among these white women may actually reflect their knowledge that they do not fit the conventional beauty standards that appeal to white men.”

>Lower attractiveness and higher weight in White girls is associated with greater interest in Black males. Higher attractiveness and healthy weight is associated with almost exclusive interest in White males.
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046