When are we going to change child support laws?

When are we going to change child support laws?

end common law

the same time we put women back in their place

It's destroying men.

when fathers start actually going to court and making good appeals en masse, it'll take time but eventually the justice system will get the message about fair custody hearings

why?

If you have a kid, it's your job to raise it. Which means you pay for it for 18 years.

Why have a child if you can't even look after yourself?

Child support is based on both your income.

She doesn't pay anything.
You pay through the nose..
No, you can't quit your job.

True story; after I divorced my first wife due to her cheating and drug use I got custody of the children - not because she was on crack, but because she didn't want them

I decide to quit my job, and go back to get my Ph.D. The University even had a education department with a school I could enroll the children in, and I qualified for the Family apartments. Kewl, right? Assistanship, medical, stipend...

NOPE! I found out that tho' SHE was supposed to pay child support to ME, I STILL couldn't quit my job and she stopped me.

I mean, damn. You're a slave.

Allow prenups to allow provisions to address child custody support.

>men?

what a liar. only made $500 my ass. it costs the average person more than that to get by a month in commiefornia.

but child support queens need to be shot. useless cunts are basically on welfare at some mans expense

If this niglet is struggling, then don't

Why are the Irish so unfairly treated regarding cillun support? Plz sage this and neck op.

Hope you don't get tricked user.

Knew a friend that happened to because the girl didn't want to break up despite being a bi-polar psycho.

If you whine about child support laws then I hope you arent also whining about female degeneracy in other threads.

Child support is a natural part of a society trying to uphold a stable family structure of long lasting partnerships and monogamy. If child support didnt exist, chads would be even more undeterred than they are now in leaving their partners and finding new, younger females to get more children with.

*chillun

Read the law, it's voluntary lol

Courts don't care, especially not with activist judges that hear those types of cases.

Not according to some US State laws, and France specifically for some reason.

when hell freezes over stupid goy
women are more entitled to your money than you, slave bitch

>woman marries a rich guy for 7 years
>i deserve enough money to live rich for the next 50 years

yeah thats a fucking scam

When are men going to stop putting their dicks in every thot they come across? This could all be avoided with some common sense.

>I'm making nuffin!

Lets do state enforced adoption of all black people by any remaining cis heterowhitemails

Nigger isn’t making any money, color me shocked

Child support and alimony were created to discourage people from divorce. Sup Forums should be for both. The only people who suffer from either are people who don't wait to find true love before they marry.

>Child support is a natural part of a society trying to uphold a stable family structure of long lasting partnerships and monogamy.
The fuck? They're the exact opposite of that. They mean that women face absolutely no consequences for kicking out the father of their children. In fact, it makes it financially very rewarding to take the kids away from their father.

I'm 30 and want a kid, but I nearly got a girl pregnant a little while back and all I could think was "this fucking sucks, there's no guarantee we'll survive a marriage, i'd do my best with the kid and her but this is a fucking game of roulette"

Really didn't feel good.

We need to meme that women are property again.

We should change no fault device laws instead

that fucking sucks my man

>if i'm not controlling it, i want no part of it!
Can't even get along with ONE person?
If you only knew how many miserable, drunken hermits bought that t-shirt, user.

We can have that conversation when men have equal rights in their parenthood status. If a slut makes the choice to have a child, that's on her entirely.

Shit stories on both sides don't mean much except that people are selfish shits.
I know a guy 30-something, got a 17 yr old pregnant, when the state assessed his income he left his job stacking supermarket shelves, pays no child support, does menial jobs and surfs. Gets access to the kid every 2nd weekend.
He's a white south african and thinks he's really smart.

>>if i'm not controlling it, i want no part of it!

Literally yes.

And I can get along with one person, but would I be willing to bet I can get along with one person for 18 years minimum and add more years for every child? No. I'm not retarded.

Uhhh, sluts don't magic babies out of thin air.
Be a fuckin man and own your actions.

>get along with one person for 18 years minimum and add more years for every child? No. I'm not retarded.
Yet people do it, all over the world, and have for centuries.

They have the choice to keep it, abort it, or put it up for adoption. That choice is theirs and no one elses. There is no reason why someone else should have to pay for their poor decision making.

What a wonderful world you could make with your tough attitude. It could be normal to be an orphan, since there's always more kids than adoptive parents and any foster home has to be not as good as an adoptive one, that's how that works.
Imagine three generations of people who were all just abandoned to, what? The state? Or private business raising abandoned children?
Clearly you gave this important issue a few seconds thought.

Or stop offering handouts to sluts for spitting out babies and they will start doing the right thing and getting abortions. Crime rate lowers, less shitty kids, and suddenly the world is a better place. You're welcome.

And many don't succeed. It's not 100%, it's not even 90%. Stop being a fucking moron you child.

The real world doesn't just naturally work; see: Just world fallacy.

I'm going to do you a favor and let you know.
You
Are
Not
Tough.

I don't need to be tough when I'm right

That name-calling.
Alright i'm out, failures.
See where your tough guy act gets you, kek.

When are niggers going to stop acting like fucking apes that rape everything that moves.

>get woman pregnant
>get mad you have to pay
Don't get them pregnant.

Child support was actually more draconian back then in most western countries

>she decides to leave you
>gets full custody
>"pay 70% of your paycheck in child support and keeping her standards of live or go to jail, bucko"
>have no say or input whatsoever during any of this

What do you do here, Manly McManliness?

The kids should go to the parent that makes the most money, usually its always the man, but big daddy government automatically gives the kids to the mother. Fucking pants on head retarded if you ask me.

Also, the children are from HIS seed. She is just an incubator for his seed.

Exactly. She won't appreciate what the guy brings thinking she's entitled.

Stupid people can't forsee the consequences of their actions. They should need to put down a £20,000 deposit before they are allowed to have sex. Smart people don't only have as many kids as they afford to look after and get pushed out of the gene pool. 56%.

You'd better run.

When we get admiralty law out of our states system and bring back common law Family courts are unconstitutional

That's what they want.

It's not the wives that primarily benefit from divorces. It's the lawyers.

They want to take the man for everything he has because they get a certain percentage of everything.

For what it's worth, my dad, who is 65, straight up told my mom before they got married if she tried this shit he would kill her. They're still married.

>its voluntary
The problem is when it's a court order, violating the court order to pay (((voluntary child support))) lands you in prison.

Youre paying for way more than just the kid.

The wife and kid are usually able to live off the money being pulled through your nose.

>don't get thot pregnant
>don't have to pay child support
Problem solved. Alimony on the other hand is complete bullshit.

This is pretty much the only option if they're gonna drain the life out of you

Agree. Too bad so many modern men are too pussy to even say it, much less do it. Not in a million damn years would I ever sacrifice my dignity or freedom to some frivolous bitch.

Your theory doesn’t work as 80% of divorces are initiated by wives.

>Her body, her choice
>Your financial burden for her choice.
Sounds about right

Stupid nigger, the woman can decide whether to keep a baby that is 50% someone else's dna while the father can't do shit. The father has to have the same power in that matter. As in, if a woman decides to keep it and the father does not agree to that she forfeits child support.

It's not rocket science.

oh you can break up with her. But you better pay for your fucking kid.
that's dumb. you knock a girl up, you pay for the kid.
that's another conversation. i'm all for whoever pays the kids bills gets the rights to the kid
then don't knock a bitch up

having a kid isn't some accident. it's not like you feel down, shoved your dick in a bitch, came, and wandered off on accident

Wait. That makes no sense if you had the kids and no alimony or childsupport.
Splain

Maybe he should stop pursuing acting.

Not all divorces are comprised of a thot or some ghetto whore.

Some women are genuinely trusted and then change all of a sudden and go fuck the pool boy while youre at work..

its not so cut an dry.

Stormfags can’t connect the dots between unfair divorce/custody laws, crashing marriage rates, and “muh demographics”.

They boast about how white
men have the longest time horizon for weighing decisions (“muh ice age”) and then are shocked SHOCKED that these very men are avoiding marriage and risk of family court.

Child support is completely working against stable families because it lowers the cost of women leaving their husbands and going full eat pray love whore. Most divorces initiated by women!

Are you not thinking at all or just being that jewish

the way the state treats a marriage contract should be known now to enough men that they need to get an ironclad prenuptial agreement, and if the woman wont sign it you know they are a conniving shyster.

You want to end racemixing? Make child support optional for black men

> (OP)
CANT WAIT FOR YOUR TURN

Maybe that nigger should get a real job?
Seriously though child support laws are fucked and getting worse. Now they won't let you register a vehicle if you have child support in arrears.

this is one thing to say but how do you actual sell having your prenup signed by some cunt

It actually seems like the kind of thing that would make an otherwise woman less trusting of you and become like a self fulfilling prophecy

I bet your cuck ass did what they said too. If the court tries to tell me where I have to work when I haven't committed a crime I sure as shit am not listening.

Its all Idras fault for being the only black guy cast as the token white character who is made black in every movie that has a pre established fan base.

does it take half your salary to meet the needs of a child? im all for financial responsability, but these courts fuck dudes over to the point where we now have an entire generation who would rather jackoff and play vidya. they've all watched their older brothers, uncles, and fathers go through the one sided system and get fucked by it not caring about how much they make vs the cost of living. theyre opting out. risk outweighs reward.

otherwise good*

if the father pays, he should be able to see his child at least 50%

the system comes hard down on people like you.
they only like processed meat that they only have to pop in their mouths.
they bring real hell for a chicken who shows any signs of protest.
enjoy prison lad. i hear they make good bolognese sandwiches in murican prisons. (minus the cigarette butt in there )

No such thing as true love. There are too many people and not enough that put in a any amount of effort.
Child support payments scale off income and not need. If a foster child only needs $600/month total there is no reason one parent should be assessed $1,200+ for what is only supposed to be half the burden.
Divorce rates were lower before child support. This is a simple fact.

As much as I hate feminism, the one thing they got right was child support. If you're going to bring another human being to this world, you better have the resources to take care of that child until they reach working age. Also, Child support ensures that men with poor impulse control and Chads are punished for their shitty decisions, disincentives them from knocking up more women whilst saving the state a ton of money.

Yeah, according to my "docs" I only made about 50 bucks last year.

ive been off grid for 2 years. not making enough money to claim, making ends meet other ways. you wont be driving a mercedes but the free time you have is substantial.

Thats exactly what I have explained to my wife, in a nice calm sensible fashion and explained why I would do it as well.

The vow is "til death do us part" .... its that simple.
Having said that however, I have never cheated, I have never hit her or the kids, I have remained gainfully employed. I have provided her with a reasonable standard of living, I have never shirked my duty to my wife and children, I put thier needs before mine in all my decisions.

Happily married for a very long time.

There was a time when all marriages were like this. It was a better time, because it taught people to remain committed to something bigger then themselves, it taught both the man and the woman there was no way out, you absolutely had to work through your shit. Put they learned to do this, and then they took that same commitment that had been learned in thier marriage and applied it to thier relationships with thier children, their employers, thier coworkers, their apprentices and everyone. People learned commitment anons, and the world was a better place because of it.

I could never kill my wife, even if she left me destitute, but dont tell her that!

>yet another woman hate thread
Cool there were only 100 of these already today

Too many nigs here don't have a clue.

Single dad, sole custody. Paid a few thousand after the ex went extra crazy.

Pro-tip: have no life except taking care of your kid/family. record all shenanigans of your ex.

Thrown out by (((judges))) for being unfair.

that's racist

I, for one, welcome our new incel overlords

its not like there is a reason for it or anything right?
women can't be the problem

>be literally who actor
>knock some chick up
>don't abort the fucker with your bare hands
>don't have any other skills
lmao deserved it

Once it became acceptable to get a divorce or be a single mother, humanity lost it's way.

reveal bobs or flee

no reason to blame women at all

there is no end to this

wake me up

Lost it a jewbaby.