EVEN HIS OWN KIN HAVE MORE BALLS THEN HIM!

EVEN HIS OWN KIN HAVE MORE BALLS THEN HIM!

IVANKA SLAY! DRUMPF AND HIS NAZI FAN CLUB BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

Typical woman. Entirely unable to appreciate the cultural importance of 'innocent until proven guilty'.

Funny thing is, if they actually believed this crap,m they'd have executed both Hillary and Reno after Waco.

But it only applies to men.

I fucking hate Ivanka and her hardcore liberal husband.
They are the cancer of Trump's administration.

US journalists = sycophants

Daddy's little girl wants to play politics

This is an issue of judgement. Innocent until proven guilty doesnt really make sense when theres an election and the charges are serious. In this scenario its most important just to be right. In the case of hillary not getting elected it made sense because.. well... she really is a shiesty cunt. But in the case of roy moore it doesnt make sense to not elect hom because...well... the reality is that this is die to a smear calpaign by the dems to grab seats. Its just a farce.
Its also why women shouldnt vote. They aren’t as statistically capable of making these sorts of important decisions, and being correct about the facts. The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

she's talking about her father

Sup Forums doesnt support child abuse........

thats Sup Forums

Ivanka should stay off politcs.

Uhm, hell is not real, sweetie.

Typical retards, unable to appreciate the importance of civil law and criminal code.

i wonder who's behind those satanic numerals
>JYUz
oh

>leftists bitch when trump makes statements
>"wow this guy cant even make a statement?"
Theres a special place in hell for you too

>epstein dindu nuffin
>plague breaks out
numerology is forbidden in deuteronomy. this is a ouija board anyways. i try not to enable it. im not proud of that post number but others have written articles about all this stuff. it doesnt mean anything anyways

Yeah, it's not surprising that she hates child rapists; she was raised by one.

he speaks freely about it and puts his hands on her and is a sodomite and the symbolism is everywhere. sodomy is grabbems by the way. this moore stuff makes me sick

until he releases his tax returns like he said. the most recent ones. i will assume he donated to nambla

my point still stands. Core Sup Forums ideals cant actually be replaced, people that don't conform with those ideals can still post here, you just gotta be smart enough to spot who doesnt belong

too bad. one is enough. from bears to centipedos

There's a special place in hell for 90% of Sup Forums as well... damn Hitler worshippers.

>Uhm, hell is not real, sweetie.

Probably more evidence of it than Roy Moore having done anything to those accusers.

hmmm

how do you live being so dissonant?

She's (((infected))) why should anyone care what she thinks?

thanks for creating israel grampa

who married her off?

"There's a special place in hell [for child abusers]" has nothing to do with Roy Moore.

youre pathetic. youre a psychopath

and there's a special place in hell for kikes

You're a faggot.

two wrongs. the president is a crypto

Special place is the nickname for her daughters mouth.

youre an original sinner and probable fucking blood libellor for the synagogue of satan. or an oral mohel

holy shit, trump confirmed for abusing ivanka when she was young and selling his soul to satan to win the presidency.

Say it with me
Madam President

>Jew
>believing in hell

Black at the roots. Fake blond, all kike.

>Satan is a fag
>against trump
I’m shocked
Fag

She didnt say that Roy Moore is one though.

I am still hoping for this outcome. Doubt he would have had much say anyways. Not exactly kosher to name the jew...yet.

people have gotten those trips on your side all the time. attack me. sin. or defend kikes and pedos. im gone

Ivanka has always been a dumb whore, it's best if she isn't allowed near a microphone

Isn't it strange how you cucks think having balls means supporting policies that means taking responsibilities for less things in your life? Hillary got blown out of the water like a side of beef

Yael you so crazy

SHILL THREAD

Ivanka is the daughter of /ourguy/ Donald so she's automatically /ourgirl/. Anybody who shills against her is obviously a kike shill.

Reminder to sage all shill threads like this and remember, this train has no brakes! MAGA!

Ivanka can blow me while Jared watches in the corner.

Bs, I can like Trump and not trust ivanka.

umm sweetie

>Gay satanist exposed!
Go away demon!

You've never had a directing photographer? You get posed like dolls.

She's so stupid.

Fine though. And them milkies.

>Now, Ivanka, I want you to sit on Donald's lap, etc.

yes

ivanka is an independent.

She's taking an antinonce stance. This keeps the pedo question in the air for when the tide turns, without Trump having to hurt his prospects with Moore.

I would wager that Judge Moore would be very proactive in the up and coming cull, the PTB know this, so they're trying to take him out.

This is a small 4D play by Ivanka.

2 party system is one big charade.

Learn English, pajeet.

Getting the number of a 14 year old isn't child abuse.

There is a special place in hell for pedos, 14 year old isn't pedo.

I understand what you're saying, but as soon as you start trying to explain that to people, you really come off as a pedo.

Roy Moore dreams of sucking baby dicks. You know it and I know it.

I hear it's next to the unbaptized heathens.

Do jews even believe in hell? No. Why is Ivanka such a disingenuous shit?

>You've never had a directing photographer?

Sup Ivanka?

>durr my magical sky god will take care of him

Well, if anyone would know, it would be her........

>Innocent until proven guilty doesnt really make sense when theres an election and the charges are serious.

It makes most sense in an election because the motivation for character assassination through hearsay is enormous. Shut the fuck up faggot