McConnell dashes hopes for Pacific trade deal vote before Trump takes office

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trade-mcconnell-idUSKBN1343DW?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5824070904d3010555492cfc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Anime is saved lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/ceta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the only retards actually stuck in the new kind of free trade agreement are Canada and Europe?
Fuck my government, why are they so obstinate and hateful of their own people?

time to move to a country that isn't cucked

Any such country wouldn't want me.

>I thought the Walloons had blocked CETA?

It's getting a few last minute edits, but the main problems are not being fixed.

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>I thought the Walloons had blocked CETA?
You don't know how the EU works do you? I'm a Dutchman, we voted against the EU constitution years ago, and it was passed anyway under a different name: "Treaty of Lisbon". Different name, 95% the same content.

The EU's main principle is as follows: you can vote as often as is needed for you to agree with us.

Reminder

Code Geass Britannia is Royalist America though. Actual Britain is in the same EU Charles condemns.

Every country in the EU needs to get out of the EU. What a cancerous, anti-democracy, hatemongering, self-destructive globalist organization.

I don't necessarily believe that unification is bad for Europe. The sheer amount of land and people in the US, Russia, and China all working under the same government play a large part in allowing them to be the superpowers that they are. However, the EU is just about the worst way to handle the unification of Europe, and is currently ran by the worst people for the job.

>Russia
>China
>superpowers
Russia's current army would lose to France.
China's current army would lose to Japan.

>the EU is just about the worst way to handle the unification of Europe
That's because it's not about unifying the countries. It's a free trade organization.

>Russia's current army would lose to France.
>China's current army would lose to Japan.

People underestimate China's technological advancement, and they have endless disposable pawns. China might even be able to beat a unified Europe.

I'll admit that I don't know as much about Russia.

>That's because it's not about unifying the countries. It's a free trade organization.

One market.
Free travel.
Gets to determine policy.

Give it a proper army and make it illegal to leave, and it'll basically be a government without calling itself a government.

Europe didn't sign its equivalent of TPP (TPIP) either, what are you on about?

Watch Akito the Exiled faggot, it's not.
In Akito it's revealed Napoleon won and Britain had to flee Europe to Murrika, thus Murrika never becoming a thing and Britain existing in its place.

Fuck off, Dragonball cancer.

Red pill me about TPP, why it's bad?

>Europe didn't sign its equivalent of TPP (TPIP) either,
You are talking about TTIP.
And yes, that was shot down. But CETA will be signed, and it's the same shit.

>Red pill
First, stop talking like a Sup Forumsack.

Or that, sorry couldn't remember the abbreviation for it.

Source on CETA?

Fuck off nigger

"Fill me in" then

>just realized Europe including my country signed CETA

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/ceta/