imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 15
>Ru/Syrian deminers finish clearing Deir Ezzor, destroy almost 45,000 explosives, displaced civilians welcomed back
>Afrin; Turkish backed proxies attacked SDF, artillery/rocket fire exchanged, clashes ongoing in the region
>HTS launch a counter attack in NE Hama, resulting in recapture of Sarha Al-Shmaliyah from SAA
>SDF spokesperson Talal Silo has defected to Turkey, traveled overnight from PYD governed areas of N Sy to Turkey
>Russia has begun delivering their elite T-90 tanks to the Iraqi military, Al-Sura News reported
>SDF claims control of Al-Tanak Oil Field in DeZ after expelling ISIS from area, now control 2 of the largest oil fields in Sy
>Sy Kurdish leaders voiced support for longer-term role of U.S. forces in Syria once ISIS is defeated
>Experts; War between Iran & KSA could send oil to $300 per barrel & impoverish world
>Turkey condemned as “an extremely grave revelation” the escape of hundreds of ISIS fighters from Raqqa
>Russia MoD to investigate wrong photos used on Syria statement accusing the US of providing de-facto air cover for IS

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AI04iarh3cw?t=2m6s
twitter.com/RomainCaillet/status/930934127922221056
twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/930926115094441984
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-attack-civil-war-idlib-culprits-pope-francis-russia-assad-putin-conscience-a7668091.html
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/pope-francis-praises-pius-xii-for-taking-risks-to-save-jews/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-francis-ceasefire-syria-call_us_57fe0e48e4b0d505a46b1270
spectator.org/pope-franciss-communist-mentor/
cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/08/31/shalom-alechem-pope-francis-greets-rabbis-vatican-praises-fruitful-dialogue/
southfront.org/us-led-coalition-reportedly-hinders-syrian-army-advance-in-al-bukamal-photos-videos-map/
europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20171110IPR87824/rule-of-law-and-democracy-in-poland-at-risk-parliament-ready-for-next-steps
youtube.com/watch?v=b43BDBasMh4
strawpoll.me/14410787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

W&B

Incoming bongroach “muh anti imperialist” rant

Fucking shill thread sage & hide.

youtu.be/AI04iarh3cw?t=2m6s

good bread, didn't dissapoint bong

>being this mad

ISIS claims to have seized positions of the local #Hamas (Aknaf Bayt al-Maqdis) branch in the Palestinian camp of Yarmouk at #Damas
>twitter.com/RomainCaillet/status/930934127922221056

>Rhodesia Edition

Go Russia! We will rule Syria!

Too bad Qaddafi helped support the rebels as a political gesture
in a different life they would be allies

Hi Frens! Bob is not felling well, I run Zimbabwe now, ok?

If you hadn't spoke up I was going to use pic related as OP pic for Mugabe bread

U.N. Security Council to vote Thursday on Syria toxic gas inquiry
>twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/930926115094441984
Fresh memes tommorow

bah, i can alrdy predict the votes, waste of time

Lel

God bless all of these wonderful people, these are the Christ's chosen.

Yeah you’ve been hit by
You’ve been hit by
A smooth criminal

what is it? fascist poles marching?
anti-nato?

those stupid shops make me laugh for some reason

They are just nostalgics and want the German General Government back.

Here's the new boss and his family, for the prosperity and development of Zimbabwe!

Polish nationalists + far right European groups
Pretty based t b h apart from all the hohol and vatican flags

Black Hitler did literally nothing wrong

Kill yourself scumbag, Vatican bad, what a fucking faggot

They chant:
>no wars for Israel
>over borders - one nation
>Bashar al-Assad
>Bolesław Piasecki (based as fuck)

The memeflag posting Mugabe is probably the Bongroach

Ayy, are you making the image I asked you to edit, or are you busy?

good one

Sissy faggot bread
Rhodesia = Kurdistan = fairy tales that only butthurt faggots support.

Okay, real talk. This general is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty /ptg/ redditors who police the general like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like Maghreboi or Countryside General are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the general for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

>tfw no way to get some help creating a Ukrainian political party to help retake the land peacefully

why are the poles so cool people when they are not drunk?

The only butthurt sounding poster here is you tho.....

ok, then it'S generally as I thought, thx for details

Yakubu Gowon was the real black hitler

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-attack-civil-war-idlib-culprits-pope-francis-russia-assad-putin-conscience-a7668091.html

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/pope-francis-praises-pius-xii-for-taking-risks-to-save-jews/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-francis-ceasefire-syria-call_us_57fe0e48e4b0d505a46b1270

spectator.org/pope-franciss-communist-mentor/

cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/08/31/shalom-alechem-pope-francis-greets-rabbis-vatican-praises-fruitful-dialogue/

Based

You know how many arabs were kicked out of Zimbabwe? Zero.
Millions of butthurt Eurocuck invaders were kicked out by based Mugabe.

Don't worry man, all of us are on Telegram shitposting tranquilly.

Show us your flag, fag.

aaaand that's why I called it a good bread; because I expected this reaction.

When you wished for Mugabe bread didn't u consider it will backfire?

Well you’re stuck in the Rhodesia bread for at least 5 hours so shut up and get comfy you faggot. Or just leave

Far right European parties are just retarded controlled opposition. Europe is beyond hope. Maybe Erdogan was right when he said that Turks future was in Europe.
The only based political parties left are in the Arab World, Iran and Russia.

what's happening, took a break after DeZ?

Youre just spreading your white nationalist ideology here in /sg/ , it has nothing to do with Syria.

Like said, you seriously couldn’t have expected me to make it any other edition after you wanted the Mugabe bread.

I bet this faggot is going up stay up all night just to get the chance to bake a Mugabe bread. What a fucking loser

you are the one who made it about /sg/ by demanding a Mugabe edition. god damit, do you have any self reflection at all?

>/sg/ telegram
>shitposting tranquilly
>people got literally arrested for shitposting there

> implying I ever bother to bake
Is this Scat-Hans or Gay-Hans?

Just 3 B-52s over E. Ghouta and we would be rid of that problem.

Too lewd.

>Is this Scat-Hans or Gay-Hans?
If you refer to any German meme, sure whatever. if you mean specific posters here and refering to 2 GermAnons talking about their dicksuckign experience and shit...then no I was the OP of that bread but did not participate in that shitshow

>good posters like Maghrebois or Cuckside General

You too, idiot.

TOLD YOU KURDISH FUCKERS ARE CANCER

> The US-led coalition and kurdish militants are preventing the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies from liberating the last ISIS stronghold in Syria, al-Bukamal city,the Hezbollah media wing in Syria claimed on November 15.

Just check his id. He's russian.

sauce

Oh, sorry. I made a mistake.

You see, I can't found a Ukrainian political party from the United States.

I'd need some help or something. I want to become an advisor to Oppblok or something. Maybe For Life. I'd support even Svoboda if they were willing to become pro-Russia. Alas, I cannot actually speak Ukrainian.

Yeah im talking about specific users, i wish everyone would namefag to make it all easier.

southfront.org/us-led-coalition-reportedly-hinders-syrian-army-advance-in-al-bukamal-photos-videos-map/

Maghreboi is cancer, spams the bread with 3 images of spongebob and (((moderate))) rebel propaganda with modern day Western cuckery, same goes with Countrycuck and his autism.

I sometimes agree with the waffle when he spergs at you, sometimes I agree with you when u contribute..it seems that's only the case when u r drunk according to you. maybe that helped
ah
>should have looked myself
anyways thx

I agree.

You should be rich. If you have enough money you can come, buy entire Svoboda and become president. It's legal in Ukraine.
>I cannot actually speak Ukrainian
Even thier president can't speak hohol language.

O-okey

>buy entire Svoboda
I'm not that rich, but how much would this cost? Like a hundred bucks? Hell, I'd be willing to dig into my savings to buy a party like that.

>Even their President can't speak Hohol language
P*rosh*n can't speak Russian?! What the hell is this? Source?

hmm, I have to agree, it's too weird that ISIS can muster a better defence there now all of a sudden than in their past
>muh caliphate capital
also alquaim was taken fairly easy compared to this, so the reason can't be geography/population either.
It seems some fuckery is going on.
There is however a slight chance that SAA /Hezb fucked up somehow and just use
>muh ebil US
as a cheap excuse.

Well, I wish SAA success. May they overcome this hurdle despite whatever CIA/Pentagon/??? comes up with.
We can only watch

The EU needs to be sanctioned for this. We should work with Poland to force the EU to rescind this order.

europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20171110IPR87824/rule-of-law-and-democracy-in-poland-at-risk-parliament-ready-for-next-steps

wait a moment, what the hell did you request which is too lewd for conf flag autist?

At this stage we have to assume the SDF terrorists and ISIS terrorists are working together. Nothing else can explain what is going on.
The SAA and Iraqi Army are definitely fighting ISIS terrorists, even the turks are, the kurds have only fought ISIS terrorists in Ain Alarab.

Guys Zimbabwe media just uncovered who is the leader of the coup....

come on m8 you cant trust putinfront and their tinfoil hat meme theories
saa is just being saa as usual. it really does seem like theyve completely run out of steam

>Like a hundred bucks?
Doubt.jpg
Poroshenko can't speak ukrainian.
youtube.com/watch?v=b43BDBasMh4
Funny thing he was like two years in office at that time.

>implying the reason they drink isn't because of Deutschland making them sad
The Fourth Reich (Jewish) has to go.

This

But I am obviously not gonna force him to do one if he doesn't want to.

> completely run out of steam
People have been saying that for 6 years now. The SAA will free every inch of Syria.

>Doubt.jpg
Exactly. I'm not loaded. If anything, it's me looking for a job as an advisor at a Ukrainian political party, not the other way around.

>tfw can't be a badass like Hero Manafort and help save Malorossiya

VOTING TIME /SG/

VOTING TIME /SG/

VOTING TIME /SG/

strawpoll.me/14410787

well their inch/day ratio is getting worse and worse

maybe, I'm not yet too far off the deepend like

As long as theyre making gains then who cares. The fall of al-Abukamel is crucial and it has to happen by the SAA not the kurdish terrorists.

I am back
Is Rawa taken yet?

You know how many fucks I give about some nigger who you love?
Your butthurt is amazing to see.

>this turnout
/sg/ is truly declining.

>Telegram
Kys

to be fair, it was posted by bongroach

>Maghreboi is cancer, spams the bread with 3 images of spongebob
Wrong
>and (((moderate))) rebel propaganda with modern day Western cuckery,
Wrong
>same goes with Countrycuck and his autism.
Wrong

Yeah, the regulars here bully the good users to leave. I dont see /sg/ lasting another year.

Newfag detected.

Why use chlorine as a weapon anyway you need a shit ton of it to be effective. Or am I wrong?

it is not illegal to use it thats why they dont hesitate to use it once in a while.

>implying a chlorine attack ever even happened to begin with
doubt.jpg

>also alquaim was taken fairly easy compared to this
I was saying it a week before and continuously up until Qa'im was taken, it wasn't as easily defensible as Al-Bukamal, and that ISIS was going to flee from Qa'im and into Bukamal and the Euphrates River valley in general. They still hold towns all up and down the valley and Qa'im was more isolated so it was obvious they would run from there. As to the Kurds having a hand in much of the current situation I have no doubt on many levels this is true, but the ease of Qa'im's liberation is in no way comparable to Bukamal's state at the moment.

>Tl;dr, I wish Snus was here to confirm obvious ISIS strategy.

Phosgene and mustard gas sound like better option to me tbqh, but I'm sure those are forbidden

ah thx for insight, seems I overlooked your posts.
I didn't see this difference from maps, but i only glanced at it and didn't think about it much. I presumed they are similar because close to each other

Good evening, how is it lads? any recent attention worth gainz?

>it really does seem like theyve completely run out of steam

They are facing the last stand of ISIS right now, in nearly every other situation ISIS uses tactical withdrawal once they can't hold their ground, they can't do that and really have no reason to now. To think Bukamal was going to be a pushover is naive, especially if the reports of Baghdadi being there or nearby are true. At this point I'd assume that the bulk of ISIS fighters left are Chechens, which I'm sure you know are some of the best ISIS has, so they tend to fight harder and smarter and if Baghdadi is there this would strengthen their resolve to protect him as well.

hehe funny cats

Some minor gainz in Idlib-Hama.

Basically this.