Twitter are taking away conservative blue checkmarks

Twitter are taking away conservative blue checkmarks

So far today:

>Richard Spencer
>Laura Loomer
>Tommy Robinson

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/911693057518637057
people.com/politics/twitter-suspends-verifying-accounts-white-supremacist-jason-kessler-blue-checkmark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweetie still has hers tho.

wifewithapurpose
they banned baked alaska

>loomer
>conservative
Pick one cunt

and james allsup

Tommy Robinson is a Jewish Zionist.
No seriously, he freely admits this.

I wonder (((who))) decides on what is classed as hate?

Oh sweeties, you just don't rate a blue check.

they fear us

YASSS get fucked zionist cunts.

>It's not OK to be white

Translation
>I'm a conserative.
>I'm a kike thot trying to subvert reactionary political movements for my own personal advantage.

Provide proof dickhead. Pro tip: you can't.

t. beta make who obsesses over female right-wing ecelebs

Oh no a couple of israel first soyboys and a literal jew lost their little checkmark.

nobody cares about twitter

Wrong, beta-male who obsesses over how conspiracy theories about how kikes are ruining his life.

so Communists and Jews got BTFO?
WTF I love Twitter nao!

Why are you dumbfucks still using twitter? Move to Gab, for Christ's sake. If this isn't a wake-up call that you need to change platforms to one that doesn't discriminate against you, what will be?

Does it matter? You can tell who is real by how many followers they have. If you're stupid enough to follow a fake you deserve it.

So wait, Twatter doesn't want to attribute quotes to verified users?

You would think that Twatter would WANT peeps to be 'verified'.

Seriously why are they acting all surprised like this wasn’t going to happen?

And nothing of value was lost.

(((gab)))

isn't gab.ai some jewish shit for "correct the record?" no thanks hillary subversive.

It seems irrelevant now. But you have to understand the way the left works. This is just the start. They take just 1 inch at a time, without you really noticing, on and on and on. Then the next thing you know you like around and you are 10 miles down the road thinking how the fuck did I get here?

>1 inch at a time

So now Blue Checkmark twitter is going to be 100% shitlib jews instead of 90% shitlib jews?

Pro tip: You're wrong
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/911693057518637057

Because I like to try to redpill normies and spread news the (((MSM))) ignore. I don't use it for confirming my beliefs.

Just kike my reality up senpai

WHY THE FUCK ARE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE STILL ON TWITTER? TWITTER HATES THEIR FUCKING GUTS. IT IS A MARXIST ECHO CHAMBER AND NOBODY IS GOING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND THERE. THIS IS LIKE SOUTH AFRICANS VOLUNTARILY WAITING TO BE ROUNDED UP AND SHOT.

The blue check mark reminds me of the participation ribbon. Meaningless ego stroke

They've been doing this for years. They're just being more upfront about it now.

pretty sure the white house has a contract with twitter to have the POTUS handle otherwise Trump would have abandoned it and used his own thing

hey. your CAPSLOCK doesnt make us care more about the alt-kike getting btfo by twitter, ok? we are NYPA. i laugh at all of you.

we need to make an app that adds jewish stars to all the jews anons.

this. Fuck off you kike worshiping idiots

who fucking cares holy shit

Does that mean I somehow have less of a point in saying that it's stupid for people to be where they're not welcome? No, of course not. You're just in such a hurry to spout buzzwords like "NYPA" when nobody here even called for a raid that you fucking tripped over your own hubris. If you have an actual point to make, let me know. If not, stop replying to me.

The ADL just partnered with twitter, in case anyone is wondering why this happened suddenly.

Yes. My point is no one here gives two shits about the Nazbol commies and Jews getting BTFO. Sup Forums will not storm Twitter and we will not cry or complain. Instead, we will laugh and mock as the Left eats itself. We will not move to (((Gab))) -- we will not be funneled. As a result of Twitter we will change nothing. We don't care about you. We don't need Twitter. YOU need Twitter and you can handle your own business, kike.

>Canadian-American feminist
Feminazi LEAF

why isnt Keith Jewman removed?

Actually I've been getting the "Our investigation found the following account in violation of the Twitter rules" message with reporting Antifa accounts. None of them have been suspended though, maybe they need enough 'penalty points'.

Twitter is making a lot of new policies, pic related. After 14 December "condoning violence" will be prohibited. If Antifa accounts are not suspended then, I'll know how biased they are.

>we
>we
>we
Wanna know how I know you're new?

Why isnt he banned?

twatter will soon be irrelevant.

short TWTR

>There goes part of the conspiracy that 8 chan/ iron march created to name Spencer a controlled CIA agent.

I believe I can speak on behalf of Sup Forums when I say we are not your personal army and we don't care about ecelebs.

this

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

>suicide

Wow, so if I'm so depressed that I kill myself, Twitter won't even let me have the dignity of keeping my blue checkmark after I'm dead? Jerks.

>Sup Forums is one person
>I am his spokesman
You must be at least 18 to post here.

>So now Blue Checkmark twitter is going to be 100% shitlib jews instead of 90% shitlib jews?

Wait - is this a grand opportunity given to us by Twitter to turn the blue checkmark into another (((coincidence))) symbol or Star or David?

w-wait, are you saying I built Europe?

Digis dont lie

Holy fuck that’s cringe. I miss old Sup Forums where we just posted zimzam memes and talked about libertarian or nazi sheet

good then, none of those fags are on our side, as soon as the tough questions come their way they sell out like fags

Will they have the balls to remove Trumps blue checkmark?

These are clearly bots user.

Something like 40% of twitter is bots, at least

Why? They’re shitposters at worst.

Yes, i remember a few months ago he retweeted
an alt righter.

>Richard Spencer
>Laura Loomer
>Tommy Robinson

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE ZIONIST SHILLS I REALLY DONT SEE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS

Not anytime soon. Trump on his own is worth $2 billion to Twitter. They'd be slashing their own wrists.

lmao that fucking bitch acting like she's in prison for giving her point of view

Aren't the checkmarks supposed to validate identity? Sounds like Twitter is onto a lawsuit.

No, I get that. It couldn't be more clear. It's just a picture I included as emphasis on how much of a dumpster fire clusterfuck the place is.

James allsup is a sad wmaf hapa who larps as a white nationalist because he was never able to identify with his white father

It's a private company goy, their jurisdiction can deprive people of basic Amendment rights.

user life is best life. Who needs a fucking check mark or upboat?

It all started when Twitter gave Jason Kessler
the Blue Check mark either today or within the past few days
, and then everyone
and their mother complained. In response
twitter is doing a Mass Blue checkmark
withdrawal.
It could backfire on Liberals though, if they
are reported for promoting 'hate' and
'targeted harassment'.
Sounds like a Sup Forums operation to me.

James allsup too
Baked Alaska was suspended

link related
people.com/politics/twitter-suspends-verifying-accounts-white-supremacist-jason-kessler-blue-checkmark/
This is why Sup Forums, Kessler went and fucked up again.

I'm sure they'll take Tariq Nasheed's away, right?

Yeah this, im just on there to shitpost until they ban me. Hopefully spread a little information before then

Those 3 are just crazy reactionaries.

Let me know when Shapiro is affected.

lol

>conservatives are being discriminated against!
>proceeds to name three fascists.

I don’t see an issue here.

Oy Vey our puppets are getting called out!
Quick give them some Cover, so the dum dums go back to sleep.

>James allsup tooBaked Alaska was suspended

They're both Jews.

I like your thinking.

Twitter can now unperson you.

Why are we still using Jew-owned sites, anyway?
Surely white people are capable of creating their own sites, no?

Shut up kike

Blue Checkmark of David

KEK LOOKS LIKE A CHIBI HITLER

>Not using his small brain to understand that the censorship covers all Conservatives.

Fuck off you stupid Muppet. You probably voted for Obama, and think you have it all figured out now.

Dumb ass.

>moderate cuckservatives
>calls them fascists

Oh boy!

>tfw tommy robinson will never follow you

Someone with graphics skills turn this into a star

so by that incredibly vague description they can punish anyone they choose to since that covers pretty much every tweet more serious than "kittens are cute"