Why do you all hate her so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=hsGO1bI9q_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet
youtube.com/watch?v=RvIBD5jRlks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate her because of her Finnish orbiter that will inevitably post here

shes a nazbol roastie

Jew

She's attractive so thirsty males will white knight every action she does whether she is right or straight wrong.

I don't hate her, I just think she is an e-celeb attention whore

Also unforgivable coal burner

Because this bait thread gets posted every 12 hours

Sage

Come on finn we're waiting for you.

Also this

Lauren ask your sister to post feet pics

Finn. Your lady is in peril. WHERE ARE YOU. FINNNNNNN

take it back.

Im sure this is hard to accept, but that
..."women" in your picture is actually a man. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but you know I just had to make sure you understood what you where getting yourself into

Because she's a deceptive roastie propped up by kikes to seduces betas

Sup Forums does not hate her

The haters are a vocal minority of shills, their useful idiots and /r9k/ diaspora pondscum

>Why do you all hate her so much?
Because she's another Jew trying to masquerade as "white" and the bitch just needs to shut up and leave.

Because she is a talentless cunt who has interjected herself for the sole purpose of self aggrandizement and profit.

Think she could take some of her shekels and take some fuckin voice lessons to sound more professional? Nope.

Fuck her and fuck you for posting that cunts face on this here board.

Good luck getting that job at Fox bitch.

She's 32 or something and pretends to be a redpilled woman who fights for the white race but she is a coalburner who has no children and she feeds off of the rising alt-right for profit instead.

There are you are

Nice shilling for the Jews, finkike.

5 shekels deposited in your account

kill yourself faggot

Ahahahaha

Like a fucking swiss clock the mongol shows up

honestly she just looks like she smells. if i could just meet her and smell her and confirm that she's aight then i'd be on board

no she is quite legit,she seem as worried as many of us of the expropiation of our land

shesamazing

She is not jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

>implying she hasn't burned all her chances to go mainstream
Not an argument.

Because she doesnt really do anything except beg for attention in contrarion ways. I also doubt she's ever had an original thought. Shes constantly rehashing other peoples talking points and she milks this place for all the beta males its worth but subtly and not so subtly aluding to the fact that she lurks here. The only reason people pay her any mind is because shes mildly attractive and blonde, even though she isnt truly a blonde.

This is what you're defending (((finknight))). Get a job ASAP [assuming defending Zionists on Sup Forums isn't your job].

she seems ok, but it's hard for me to watch people talking.

most Jewish women wait for marriage before giving birth as their fertility wanes

I don't hate her he is an attractive and intelligent woman. Woodberry/10
I do hate her followers for taking political points from a profiteering e-celeb.
If you aren't forming your own opinions from independent research and meditation then you will be included on the day of the rope

Not this shit again.
Sage

Is her book any good?

right great reasons. turn on pbs or npr then and enjoy your nonstop indoctrination in various sjw topics. we need all the help we can get. it's not like you have to pay for her videos

No.

She is a degenerate

she's tried to do more in one year than any Sup Forumstard will do in their lives

please stop e-celeb posting. SAGE

She is a kike

No one wants to debate a retard. Debating a retard results in everyone involved being retarded

Fuck off, Lauren.

Not her:
0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet

Nope.

>I have no argument and I must post
How about you just don't post, buddy.

that looks like a soyboy faggot

How about you stop

Because she primarily suck the dicks of Arabs and Africans..
She litterally live in a country where the majority of the men are white, and yet, she seem to only have brown and black dick sliding down her throat.

I like her views but don’t get it twisted with loving her looks

I'll stop when people stop spreading lies and saying stupid shit.

She's fake as fuck. And who thinks a 22 yr old roastie who looks 40 has anything to add to a political discussion? She's just fleecing you for shekels.

Why are you so obssed with her , you stupid vittu

Haha this is just a thread to summon the fincuck that valiantly protects her in every LS thread.

Nice try leftypol:
youtube.com/watch?v=RvIBD5jRlks

Holy fuck that's horrifying

and yet, you shills never present any evidence of that

Holy shit.

JUST

People hate her because you have a bunch of retards who jerk their cocks to her and praise her like a god. Although the shills and commies will go shit talk her any chance they get to help to "stop" anything even remotely right wing.

your life must be pretty sad, defending a woman you don't even know from other people who don't even know her. Or your just a really dedicated troll. Either way, here is your (you)

I aspire to be like you.

you would be right

Litterally every thread, there is a post of her Indian boyfriend.

>the eternal Fin

Genghis is disappointed in you

Because of MGTOW fags.

>greedy blacked attention whores parroting most politically correct of right memes to extract shekels from thirsty beta orbiters to fund lavish whoring life
Why don't you?

I dunno, maybe the 20+ Lauren threads spammed daily on this board have something to do with it. Otherwise she's just an average attention whore.

every fucking thread

In the first picture, she already didn't have any makeup on, right?

I'm not.
I spend as much time defending Spencer, weird how I never get condescending ad hominems like this when I do that.

>thinking cosplaying with someone means you're in a relationship or fucking them

Stormfaggots hate her. I think she's fine.

>Is for European Identitarians so much that she tries to stop NGO ships from picking up shit skins
>is a civic nationalist when it comes to the US and Canada
fuck this whore she knows that white nationalism is the answer but only for Europe she's a hypocrite.

cosplaying?

Reminder that she will not sleep with you no matter how much you defend her on the internet (unless you're based black guy of course).

Let me get this straight.. You do not believe any Indian, Arab or Black guy has ever been balls deep in Lauren?

fucking this, this dead horse has been beaten to a pulp dozens, if not hundreds of times this past year.

As if Lauren would ever be in Canada. She is busy taking paid flights around the world.

I don't watch e-celebs but she seems alright

We have to go deeper

How is your vacation in Aruba going?

Now convince your cousin of that

>mfw

That doesn't even look like her

No, but it's ultimately unimportant because even though she may not be perfect, she does a good job pushing people from the center towards the right.

t. shill bates

>How is your vacation in Aruba going?

You think i'd be on here if i was on vacation?

Hey little buddy there you are

It's because she doesn't give a shit about Canada she doesn't care if Canada becomes a multiracial dystopia she only wants White nationalism for Europe.

Forced queen.
And jewess.

pls no bully my mongol friend

She fucked up last week when she said that white americans don't have a right to pursue identatarian politics.

low quality images and bad lighting will not give you a good estimation

This she said out country isn't old enough which is a ridiculous reason we made this country no one else did.

our*

>but it's ultimately unimportant because even though she may not be perfect, she does a good job pushing people from the center towards the right.
Against what "right", you are litterally arguing, that a blonde girl whom let black guys ejaculate in her mouth, will push people toward the "right"?
What kind of "right" is this? a civic-nationalist right, with based mulattos and black guys will create a white-like conservative state/society?

Spencer was totally right in that exchange but he put LS in a bad spot. If she disagrees she is in the wrong. If she agrees with him she decimates 80% of her contacts in North America and will no longer be welcome to hold talks in college campuses with the other conservatives.

shes cryptokike shill.