Indian Scientists Successfully Fire Electromagnetic Railgun (Mach 6) Test Shot

Makes you think, how accurate are those 82 IQ measurements.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KALI_(electron_accelerator)
taskandpurpose.com/kinetic-bombardment-kep-weaponry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aren't they late to our party?

wow that cool congratz india

Look at their population, then do the math. They produce a pooload of smart pajeets.

Railguns are one of those things that are cool in video games but it's actual implementation in real life is weak and disappointing.

They will use it to clear all the shit off the streets.

>weak and disappointing.
absolutely not, they just use so much power to fire that they're not feasible yet, and they cause damage to the "rail" every fire.

>Its accomplishment in real life is weak and disappointing

It is a way to sink an aircraft carrier from several miles out with a projectile not much larger than basketball.

It's cheap as shit compared to using missiles and torpedoes although the tech isn't where it needs to be yet.

Dare I say it, Superpower by 202?

>sputnik
>uses photo from a US Navy railgun test

There are actual retards on this board that read sputnik news jesus christ, I thought it was just a meme

Yeah but not by much and with each successive year the difference is narrowing.

>PLZ GET YOUR NEWS FROM HUFFPO AND CNN
the post

It's just not practical when there are so many alternatives already on the shelf though, at best it's an interesting novelty but the reality is that its just another military money hole that keeps people employed to produce products that end up salvaged for scrap years later without firing anything more than practice shots.

that was more than 1800 years ago and they still don't poo in the loo

Yeah that's all well and good but I'll be more impressed when poos gonna be running around double wielding those handheld railguns like Schwarzenegger in Eraser

202 years after the nuking of their subcontinent? sure, maybe the mutated poo in the loos will have learned that shitting in the street is finally a bad thing

An average IQ of 82 in a population of over 1,3 billions, do you realise how many millions of geniuses is that?

>If you don't read literal Russian propaganda that means you get all your news from CNN

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

I think Brahmin's are supposed to have higher IQs Ashkenazi Jews.

>1.3 billion poos
at least some of them have to be smart

>a fucking state that will never be independent
hey baby, I could give you some independence. just sit on this couch and take off your clothes.

BEST THREAD RIGHT NOW

newfag

t innocent moroccan youth

Indian scientists know how to use google... impressive.

Hi CIA

read that as "superlaxative"

You forgot to mention that this is all in preparation for the Loo War, pajeets will go worldwide with their new railguns destroying loos, finally, after a thousand years the pajeets will make everyone shit on the streets.

>I was there
>2018
>The Pajeets descended upon us like rabid beasts
>"SHOW VAGENE"
>It still freezes me in place
>Our loos gone
>Designated shitting street

Metal Gear?

>Meme flag cuck
Your opinion doesn't count, sweetie ;-)

> is weak and disappointing.

Just like your dick softcock

*banter stops*

special one for you, friend

Can't they build a system with disposable rails?

What are you trying to convey with that message? The rise in education will only increase that number, it's literally impossible for it to get lower

Having large populations is important for nation building especially places like nigeria and india. It creates severe dipsersity within and the poor and uneducated are massive but for 100 year planning of a nation it is important and the nations population can decrease and they can sustain an equilibrium of being highly developed and happy.

>comic sans

>It's just not practical when there are so many alternatives already on the shelf though
such as?

Education has nothing to do with IQ. The environmental factor is purely nutritional.

See: nigger and spic performance in the US school system.

Mature railgun systems will also shrink, by a huge amount, the ammunition storage area required in the ship’s magazine. Let’s not ignore how the munitions stored in the magazine are just simple projectiles and not explosive at all.

Both of these are important factors on a ship.

I'm perfectly aware of that argument. It's also interesting that the average 82 IQ Indians are the highest earning race in America, almost like education has an impact and completely bypasses biological limitations. And before you go off on THAT argument, no, not all Indian immigrants are "high class Brahmins or Sikhs".

How many courics was the projectile?

This. A lot of people seems to have trouble grasping the idea of "average"

>use free-to-use photo for illustration purposes
>hurr durr ur retards it's american USAUSAUSA derp

I mean that there are millions of geniuses in India so it's normal they are advanced in tech. But what you say about education raising IQ is not true.

S U P E R P O W E R

I recognize this picture

Welcome to 1992 poo in lo. DARPA had that shit in the early 90s

Rail guns exist, it's just that you get, about 20 shots before they wear down

I would actually like Indians a hell of a lot more if they didn't occupy engineering jobs here and depress salaries.

P O O

I am more interested in KALI 5000

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KALI_(electron_accelerator)

There is so much secrecy about this one.

(((that))) really does get my noggin a joggin

these "people" don't even know how to use the bathroom.

Is India finally going to destroy Pakistan with the rail gun?

>And before you go off on THAT argument, no, not all Indian immigrants are "high class Brahmins or Sikhs".
I'd like a source on that.

You're bound to find a few smart ones among a billion. Also, a railgun is not exactly a new invention.

Real Sup Forumslocks don't post Sputnik stories.

You should research it yourself, hell Wikipedia it and it'll tell you the majority of Indian immigrants in America are primarily from the Dravidian speaking South India and some from the West India, only a minority come from North India.

It won't sink an aircraft carrier. They're pretty bad at most roles so the US plans to just them for anti missile purposes. Or we might just give up.

Americans did it first.
Also, India has a population of over a billion. Even if 99 out of a 100 pajeets are retarded, that's enough clever people to make this happen. Doesn't make India any less of a shithole.

Poo gun?

Half of India is Caucasian (bright green).

Of course they do well. Hell America is barely half caucasian now and we haven't collapsed yet.

I thought we planned on using lasers for anti missiles and railguns for antiship and ground support(due to the huge range of them) especially since they are dramatically cheaper than missiles per shot

Does the majority of Indian immigrants also receive their whole education in the US? Or is it that only the smart ones get to move there in the first place?

>Every issue is absolutely black or white
Liberals and women, the post

that's actually exactly what they are doing.

Big problem here is you have to develop better EMP protections for these to be viable, else you're fucked

A Faraday cage is not exactly a rare piece of equipment.

Brahman caste has about 110-115 average IQ and looks almost white even now, when separation is completely eroded. Although their number is very small compared to lasagna bitch people.

Isn't like every military electronic system already made to withstand or survive an emp attack? From what I've read it's civilian tech that is vulnerable like our electric grid and utility plants

wat?!?!? next thing you'll tell me is that 4chinz is not notorious hackerman!

I don't know the facts behind which country they were primarily schooled in but if I were to take a guess, I'd assume the majority of Indians who make $100k and up were educated in America. I wouldn't assume immigrants would just land in a high paying job, more like they work their asses off in menial jobs and it's their kids who end up highly educated.

High IQ Indians get to immigrate here, taking it from India, making the average Indian IQ even LOWER, while increasing the average American IQ.

It's the reason as to why immigrants that come from Africa are smarter than American blacks. Because the American blacks are the descendants of those people dumb enough to be captured into slavery.

>how accurate are those 82 IQ measurements
Stop getting your news from stormfront. Go out, talk to people for at least 2 minutes etc etc

Yes, they were educated in top universities of America. Those do have this thing called entrance exam, which tends to weed out the stupid ones. Therefore, only the smart ones get to move to the US, and only the smart ones get to have their education there, and only the smart ones get to stay in the US.

Don't try to wrap your head around it. The concept is too complex for a leaf.

US already has one of these things in space lmao

taskandpurpose.com/kinetic-bombardment-kep-weaponry/

Also, you don't get to move to the US to do a menial job. It's actually really hard to get to America, if you're not exceptionally skilled or rich. So no, the average Indian definitely did definitely not move in the US to do a menial job.

Monkeys on a typewriter

I don't doubt for a minute that priority is given to highly educated immigrants but to assume they are all high IQ is false. It's usually the second generation of Indians who integrate well into society. Plus the amount of Indians living outside of India are only (relatively) 30 million people.

I probably know more Indians than you have in your entire country kek I know what I'm talking about.

You should tell that to the Indians who operate or works at Gas stations, or Indians working in the Taxi/trucking industry.

In Canada, Indians can literally get into Canada if they have a relative or friend that is of Canadian citizenship and is willing to sponsor them. It isn't as hard as you think.

Some get lucky with their green cards. The number of them is negligible compared to the actual professionals and students, i.e., smart people.

The statistic that was cited was about the US. If that is the case in Canada, I doubt they're making much money either.

How did they do that? Shove a projectile up Pajeets ass and feed him street curry?

That would be a mortar, not a railgun.

>russian subhuman scum
Your too.

Fair enough.

I think it's only fair that I also reiterate my original view. That education bypasses any biological limitations anybody might have because of their ethnic background.

The thing about a railgun is that it is Incredibly simple, the majority of the difficulty is building a gun that is strong enough to not be ruined in the first shot, though I do take this article with a grain of salt, until I see pictures and test vids, ima gonna think this is either bs or just India copying the US (maybe with stolen emails from russia)

>electromagnetic railgun
What other kind of railgun is there?

Shut the fuck up.

Honestly this doesn't mean much
>Fires railgun
We did that in the early 2000's
The hard part isn't that
>Fireball is literally bits of the barrel
The development is making a gun that doesn't break. The barrel is under the same force as the shell.
>Targeting
Our ammo is capable of manipulating fins for guided flight. Taking out missiles or land targets.

>blaming people trying to build a better future for themselves and their children instead of the politicians and corporations that sold you out for cash

best goy I've ever seen in my life

YES PAJGOYS, KEEP BUILDING A STRONG MILITARY FOR THE COMING WAR AGAINST PAKISTAN FOR GLORIOUS ISRAEL

tactical railgun

super sonic poo. Gotta shit fast.

I guess Indians are trying to shoot to the loo

>I bet it has shitty accuracy.

Woo Wheel of Time meme
What a time to be alive
Lord of Chaos was one of my favs