FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA

We all think Japanese are the most xenophobic people on the planet but I'd argue Australians are ten times worse. At least in Japan if you have some qualified skill your chance of working there is quite good. But AUSFAILIA on the other hand keeps stretching out how (((they're))) too full even though their landmass is larger than Europe and I don't give a shit if most of it is dessert, explain those countries in the Middle East like Bahrain and U.A.E. then!!

>The Department of Employment says there is no shortage of accountants in Australia and has called for accounting to be taken off the Skilled Occupation List for migrants.

Fuck you Australia!!
t. butthurt accountant who wishes he was based in Australia

baka.com.au/business/does-australia-have-too-many-accountants-20140212-32huu.html

wtf for the fucking source replace "baka" with "baka"

FUCK s-m-h but no dashes

>At least in Japan if you have some qualified skill your chance of working there is quite good.

I don't know where this myth started but it's total bullshit. Everywhere we take our baby around residential parts of Tokyo is literally of children and parents speaking Mandarin.

Just bought a house in the suburbs, previous owner was a Chinese immigrant.

Immigrating to Japan is easy. Too easy.

Well Japan is like 125 million and China is like 1.379 billion so there's literally 11 times more Chinese than Japanese. It's no secret that a lot of chinks earn money through illicit ways such as money laundering or government corruption so therefore they have lots of money to throw around. Same situation here in Papua New Guinea.

Rare flag
Also what is this meme in that pic called?

OP is right. Auscucks are white trash bogan third worlders. Japanese are alright. They prefer us over chinks.

"success breeds jealousy". There are many variations of it.

Thanks user.
Been looking for a template for a long time.
Pretty nice meme.

Are you Malay?
I was looking up your language, do you really use latin and Cyrillic alphabet??

we dont fucking want you cunts here either

papua new guinea

Yes both are official. Bosnian Serbs prefer cyrillic, Croats and Bosniaks prefer latin.

I legitimately thought New Zealand was part of Australia like how Taiwan is part of China but the people there deny it

Your country legit uses orangutans as village prostitutes.

Malaysia should be forced to relocate to the surface of the moon.

Fuck Off Were Full. Fix your own shithole country.

>Motto: "Unity in diversity"

Go fuck yourself

funnily enough we know thats true about png not nz. at least we'd put up a credible resistance if it was. you're literally lower than abo's to them.

Anyone that is conservative and white should be welcomed to Anglo countries, we need them.

desu senpai baka

Huh that's interesting. I've never seen a language that uses two official scripts before. Is it because it's roots are slavic it looks more natural in the Cyrillic alphabet? The only other example I can think of this is when I was learning Chinese foreigners are taught using the Latin alphabet but then it becomes a problem since Mandarin has four tones. Best example is Lion-Eating Poet in the Stone Den poem

>石室詩士施氏,嗜獅,誓食十獅。施氏時時適市視獅。十時,適十獅適市。是時,適施氏適市。氏視是十獅,恃矢勢,使是十獅逝世。氏拾是十獅屍,適石室。石室濕,氏使侍拭石室。石室拭,氏始試食是十獅。食時,始識是十獅,實十石獅屍。試釋是事。

>Shī Shì shí shī shǐ
Shíshì shīshì Shī Shì, shì shī, shì shí shí shī.
Shì shíshí shì shì shì shī.
Shí shí, shì shí shī shì shì.
Shì shí, shì Shī Shì shì shì.
Shì shì shì shí shī, shì shǐ shì, shǐ shì shí shī shìshì.
Shì shí shì shí shī shī, shì shíshì.
Shíshì shī, Shì shǐ shì shì shíshì.
Shíshì shì, Shì shǐ shì shí shì shí shī.
Shí shí, shǐ shí shì shí shī shī, shí shí shí shī shī.
Shì shì shì shì.

As you can see it looks retarded in Latin but makes sense to the Chinese written in their own characters

I am all for boer refugees in lieu of jacinda saying we need to take on more, but we all know they'll be tanned Germans instead

They use both latin a d cyrillic in Serbia too. Mainly because people from other countries can understand. However in Bosnia, Bosnian Serbs use cyrillic to try and "provoke" us Bosniaks and Croats, since we use latin more often. They do it by putting ONLY cyrillic in street signs and building names. This is common in "Republika Srpska" , the second entity in Bosnia. Meanwhile in the Federation (Croat and Bosniak part) we use both on signs and sometimes just latin. People even cross out the cyrillic because "it is Serbian" (see pic related) even tho a form of cyrillic was used in Bosnia in the middle ages called "bosancica".
All in all, this country is a clusterfuck.

>AUSFAILIA

AUSGAYLIA.

Fucken tell me about it, fags unite, fuck me it's the end of the world next

I don't blame you. Papua New Guinea is also even more of a clusterfuck where we speak 800 languages and have so many different tribes they are always fighting and accusing each other of witchcraft and voodoo. The problem is here in the capital all these tribes get together and frequently fight on the street, market, mall really anywhere. My philosophy to a country is the less ethnic groups the better. It really is impossible for EVERYONE to live together peacefully. Either this is oppressing that, different religion, different income anything to start a fight

How ironic it is that you were once our colony, voted to become a state and were refused by our government. Enjoy your independence, nice neighbors you'e got there.

Hello this is a Christian website, please do not say those words, also Australia can do what it likes because it is a sovereign nation. Please show more respect for other countries.

>australia sucks because they won't let a shitskin like me come live there
>i still desperately want in despite creating a thread about how the country sucks
>I'm a stupid faggot

This is you.

Please come recolonise us again please I'm begging you. The biggest mistake this country made was voting to leave. Please Australia we have suffered to much please colonise again for the sake of god please...

>let me in, I'm an accountant bro

Get lost. We are done taking care of your sorry low-IQ asses.

Ungrateful cunts.

How fucking new that you don't know the show everyone online xbox kid.

Hows manus going anyway bruh? Any Vietnamese still their or were they all let in on account of not being terrorism threats?

Also if your actually Papua New Guinean and not a manus illegal. Then i would welcome you to Australia regardless, you should be part of aus desu. Thanks for helping the chocos in kokoda.