The Trump Billionaire Globalist Bilderbergs are mocking you soyboy cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVX-NtFnfsE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-15/moment-gary-cohn-realized-his-entire-economic-policy-disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=TGLGKghQlgY
responsiblewealth.org/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/09/5-big-changes-in-the-senate-tax-bill-and-what-they-mean-for-you/
taxfoundation.org/who-itemizes-deductions/
thehill.com/policy/finance/360539-sen-johnson-first-republican-opposed-to-tax-bill-report
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6EDu6iMvw
youtube.com/watch?v=4l06RhFoLE4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're just rubbing it in your face now

bump

soyim know

Its her makeup that makes her ugly. His too

There's an app for that.

What exactly is the problem here? I don't get it

She's beautiful btw

Going on vaca until they figure out the jude fetzen.

right wing soyboys are such cucks man it's hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=xVX-NtFnfsE

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-15/moment-gary-cohn-realized-his-entire-economic-policy-disaster

lol

holy shit that video

trickle down trumpshits completely btfo

u mean when Goldman Sachs gets a tax cut, it won't trickle down? FUG

did u post that vid? I just liked it and added a comment

right wing cucks btfo

bump

shes giving such a look

Welp, time to fire up the makapp

Fucking leaf

plz do

On youtube?

No that wasn't me. Someone else posted that.

I looked for a youtube video after reading the zerohedge article.

>u mean when Goldman Sachs gets a tax cut, it won't trickle down? FUG

It's just going to get funneled into corporate stock repurchases. This used to be illegal until the early 1980s.

You're welcome,

Ronald Reagancuck

LOL totaly bs Regan in one month creat 1.5 million US Jobs....and wages rose the zionsit weren't done using America

Obama literally received a list from Goldman sachs with acceptable cabinet picks

Thanks doc

>implying I'm a soyboy cuck
Not likely

Yeah that sounds about right. Mind you Hillary would have done the same thing, as her leaked speeches to Goldman Sachs indicate.

Both parties are Bilderberg/Bank controlled

youtube.com/watch?v=TGLGKghQlgY

What I love so much about this picture now, is that it's flipped since the new tax plan prevents real estate manguls from writing off their properties. Yet liberals are fighting to let the rich keep all their loopholes.

They hate Trump so much, they are actually fighting against a tax plan (which they probably haven't even read) that actually gives them what they have been fighting for under Bernie. It maintains the same 39% tax rate for the rich, but cuts the possibility for high write offs. Yet liberals want to let the rich have them.

Poetic

SHILLS ARE SLIDING MY SHIT

#SOYED

Citibank I'm pretty sure.

lol

they're repealing the AMT tax and estate tax which targets the rich

and they're keep loopholes for golf courses and real estate

u cucks got played son

responsiblewealth.org/

dude it's been like this since 1907

he lied to forbes to make it look like he's a billionaire lol

>u cucks got played son

who else was there to vote for?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/09/5-big-changes-in-the-senate-tax-bill-and-what-they-mean-for-you/

Do you have the original?

Oh, and no. Real estate is wrote off on the state and property taxes, which is being removed.

Go read a book or something. You obviously have no clue how American taxes work. But I guess that's what to expect from a leafs education who believes everything Shareblue tells them.

>first goy in federal reserve in decades
>shows off money
>this is somehow worse than having a literal kike bird woman in charge

Are you retards so mentally handicapped that u don't know that literally millions of middle class Americans use the SALT deduction and the mortgage interest deduction?

What country r u shilling from? You have no fucking clue about the US tax system clearly.

Actually, over 68% of the country, you know the middle class, use the standard deduction, which is being doubled. It's the incredibly wealthy that uses itemized deductions.

taxfoundation.org/who-itemizes-deductions/

Sorry to ruin your shill day brah. Go back to school. Wait, nevermind. It's obviously not worked out for you.

It's the obamaleaf, he will be laffin until that nigger's in jail, then he kills himself.

LOL Republicans are slashing taxes that hit the rich like the estate, AMT. They're cutting taxes for GOldman Sachs, Apple, JP Morgan Stanley, Walmart, etc. They're creating a pass-through loophole.

And they're paying for it by taking away people's SALT deduction, mortgage interest deduction, medical deduction, student loan deduction, etc

Not to mention they're adding another $1.5 TRILLION to the budget deficit. On top of the current deficits.

How much is Soros paying you to shill for tax cuts for him?

Even Republicans are coming out against the GOP Tax Scam

thehill.com/policy/finance/360539-sen-johnson-first-republican-opposed-to-tax-bill-report

OBAMA WILL BE LOCKED UP ANY MOMENT NOW!!!

Yes, yes he will, but it takes time because the case against him will be iron clad.

Just wait for it, obamaleaf. It's coming.

ok im waiting

how much longer u think?

You are out of date with all that obamaleaf. I just gave you a WAPO link showing you that the estate tax and such stays.

And a Republican wanting to save face isn't surprising. Being contrarian sells. But you have already proven you don't read. So I guess I am wasting my time with you.

The estate tax doesn't stay. Are u retarded? In the House plan it's repealed completely. In the Senate plan, it's repealed after 6 years. It's phased out.

Who is paying u to shill for these tax cuts for the rich?

You clearly don't understand tax policy. Show ur flag bitch

March 8, 2019, after the Hillary trial.

god i love btfo right wing retards

u fucking shills

I'm rich and I approve these tax cuts. Taxation is theft anyway. A flat rate use tax is the way to go.

damn that long?

lol k

i already can't wait for the manafort trial next may. that one is actually for real

Yeah, right in time to sully the DNC for the 2020 election.

Gotta think strategically you know.

>I'm rich and I approve these tax cuts.

lol

what would u lunatics do without hillary

>implying i'm a broke hillbilly
I just bought a house for cash with the earnings I made since Trump got into office and boosted the markets. No loan, cash.

sure u did

I agree, she was the biggest tactical error the DNC made since they killed JFK, as we now know thanks to Trump's release of the CIA files.

brb

lol u crazy boi

>not showing the entire bush tenure
you always seem to cut those graphs off very soon don't you? no drop for trump, lol

>hillary will somehow not be charged because she didn't win
>implying she didn't create isis and a bunch of illegal revolutions which got hundreds of thousands killed
>implying we aren't going to burn her at the stake
lol yes hillary is still on the menu

he either wont reply or just show you another/the same graph slightly edited. the reason "nobody has ever beaten him" (according to himself, switching proxes and bumping his own posts) is because there is nothing to beat. he is just a shitposter. a really drab one at that.

Except news of Obama's election sparked fear of increased regulation and did bring it down. Housing crash was happening for a while before. Recovery was due solely to the actions of the federal reserve, particularly their 0% interest rates. With Trump you get skyrocketing rallies plus increasing interest rates.

shut up leaf you have no skin in this game
and these tax cuts aren't for the rich they're for all Americans of which you are not
so fuck off and stay in your own lane

uneducated responses like these will only inflate his ego. remember, he screencaps them and expects them to be arguments

Policies like Quantitative Easing did little to benefit average people while boosting the stock market.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6EDu6iMvw

youtube.com/watch?v=4l06RhFoLE4

She's so fucking hot though

move over thot

Btfo :^)

Oh so doing the exact same thing as obumbles minus taking away human rights

>bragging about the bush economy

what happened at the end of the bush administration after 8 years of glorious GOP policies?

Real median household income is at all time highs thanks to OBama

bump

The collapse of the Democrat inflated housing bubble. Everyone got a loan regardless of their ability to pay it back just so they could move more democrat voters into red voting districts.

Bush endorsed a plan to give low income blacks subprime home loans

lmao obamafag always gets triggered when you mention that Obama prosecuted a grand total of ZERO bankers after 2008, despite mass evidence, and Holder even came out and called them too big to jail!

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

LOL republicans are such failures that they have to dindu an entire 8 year republican presidency

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

Soyboy cuck detected

Day of the rake when

Nice trophy wife.

bump

There is literally nothing wrong with having people fro Goldman Sachs in your cabinet. They recruit some of the most talented people around. Trust in Trump dumbfucks.

Exactly. The alternative was Hillary. No matter what happens, Trump brings primo bread and circus.

Obama doubled the debt.

It's totally him, look what happened, Serbanon posts rebuttal, leaf moves goalposts. Leaf is dumping even if nobody is talking. The guy is mentally ill and needs help.

The hell is with that outfit, looks like she's about to execute someone

Nah. Hillary would have probably been better. What would Hillary have done, that Trump hasn't done, or is trying to do?

She looks like she wants to be in the Matrix.

domestic capital investment > more subsidies for migrants.

the American middle class

lol

>The guy is mentally ill and needs help.
It's a Pajeet, he's paid by the Trudeau regime to do this. He'll starve to death if he doesn't meet the 10000 posts/day quota.

i don't think the left actually knows what trickle down is. It's actually only been done once in the 80's. Since then it's been used to describe the economy and imply class wafare, but that's not what's happening. I mean, it's great for your narrative, but your narrative is just not how it works or has worked. That's why there's never been one set plan by you leftists for an economy that perpetuates itself. It's just a notion of tax/spend with talking points and it's really embarrassing to see you babble about economics without knowing how business cycles work, interest rates, GNP, and various industry sectors and what/how they add. It's just money and you get stuff. You should really read up on this stuff, but everyone knows you won't crack open a book or even a PDF.

holy damn, this leaf is desperate