CNN TWEETS PHOTOSHOPPED PIC OF MOORE SIGNATURE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
CNN JUST TWEETED OUT A PHOTO OF MOORE'S ALLEGED SIGNATURE THAT IS CLEARLY DOCTORED.

IN THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH, IT IS CLEAR THAT THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT COLOR INKS. IN CNN'S PHOTO, THEY DARKENED THE INK TO MAKE IT ALL LOOK THE SAME!
twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/930945041299853313

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/930205088299257859
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOjAmMWX4AAKs0H.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOthEqVUEAArfwS.jpg
archive.is/Ib9Cc
archive.is/UzwJq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. Fuck CNN and their constant lies.

Really no surprise.

>Christmas 1977
>12-22-77
it's a good thing he included the date twice, so everybody would know exactly when he signed it

>he doesn't double date
enjoy staying poor

Bump for justice

In YEAR book no doubt

Wow shareblue is out in full force.
You can’t stop us Pleiadians.
Q+++!

Attorney for yearbook girl was just on CNN stating that she will not let anyone review the book unless there is a Senate hearing. She also refused to answer the question on whether or not Moore oversaw yearbook girls divorce hearing. It's all crumbling down...

Lol, they definitely are concealing it by shrinking the picture and upping black levels
Here's the original they first tweeted out......again

Link to the original, which is still up for now

what

How long before Moore's wife flips on his pedoling ass? Bet it won't be long.

WHERE IS THE YEARBOOK?? PROVE IT TO ME!! IM STILL UNDECIDED.

>Getting a yearbook in December.
December is the end of the calender year, not the school year.

Same on ABC nightly news

Those fucking kikes

If these accusations come out as a hoax, the mainstream media is finished.

Quick rundown on why a year book signature of calling someone a sweet and beautiful with Merry Christmas on it proves that he is an animal?

I still can't believe they were so lazy they didn't even sign it in the same color pen

Is there any way to sue CNN or any other news organization for yellow journalism? I mean in cases like this it is blatant defamation of character without pretty flimsy evidence.

the soyim knows !

Its disgusting
To be clear to people just coming in:

This was the original 780x780 they tweeted two days ago

This is what was just tweeted tonight 460x259
pbs.twimg.com/media/DOthEqVUEAArfwS.jpg

This is criminal evidence

The media loves to sow division in American society. Fucking scumbags

It is extremely difficult due to decades of leftist judges allowing the media to get away with slander.
Google Richard Jewell.

Yes, Moore now has hard evidence that the media is intentionally seeking to harm him by the fact that CNN has manipulated their own images to manipulate the public's perception of the accusations made today by Moore's lawyer

You can petition the FCC to revoke CNNs broadcast license.

Holy fuck! This is shameful. No accountability at all.

Isn't that a photocopy? If so it would be black.

Because she alleged that he tried to rape her one night after when he offered to drive her home from the restaurant she worked at which is allegedly the same place he signed her yearbook
>"""Olde""" Hickory House

A yearbook signed in December.

Uhhhhhhh.... If I recall correctly kids sign yearbooks in May or June.
There's no December year book signing.
What is it... 1976's yearbook?

Good catch user

this, who the fuck dates a fucking year book, why do you sign a yearbook on fucking christmas too
because according to the girl moore touched her or some shit and this was supposed to be the smoking gun for them that he knew her, even then though it's still just he said she said shit

Let's archive those
archive.is/Ib9Cc
archive.is/UzwJq

Right. Moore has denied knowing this woman at all, and this was the (((evidence))) that was fabricated by/for/with her

another victim every day. just like WikiLeaks all over again.

No, it's not a photocopy, it's a photoshopped copy of the only image of the signed yearbook that exists. Lawyer for yearbook girl was on CNN less than an hour before this doctored tweet went out, and she refused to let the book be examined.

it was the same color but the small detail in the difference of sheen and ink texture was enough to be picked up by the camera with light bouncing off at an angle. Probably looks identical to eye at a glance, which is why they got caught

How about they are just El stupido

shut up Q larper

the signature isn't fake you retards

his note doesn't appear to say anything about "I fingered your pussy after my meal"

the liberals are just making shit up

Concentrate on the 77's and the R's
Two different writing styles.

REEEEEE yes it is. They're after those Christians! Goddamn those whores for lying about good Roy Moore, who is going to send back the spics and niggers.

Trump needs Moore! REEEEE REEEE

These assholes are idiots. Moore is a fucking pedophile for sure.

Also, hugely important:
It was revealed today that in fact Nelson's only experience with Judge Moore was him being judge in her divorce case in 1999. That's where they got the document that they used to forge his signature from, but then she/they fucked it all up by adding "D.A.", which it was revealed has nothing to do with Moore and were actually the initials of the filing clerk in the 1999 divorce case

7s don't match at all. Different pen strokes.

Anybody else think that anchor on the left always looks drugged during his show?

Those are the initials of the filing clerk, retard. That's where the entire hoax collapses in on itself. Moore did not write "DA" and NEVER includes "D.A." after his signature

yea everyone writes in cursive but when they run out of ink and get a new pen, stop writing in cursive. this is totally real

Moore wasn't the DA in '77 you moron. That alone disqualifies this as fake and gay.

Even if he is, democrats kill babies sooo

If she was 14 than she is in grade 9.

If she is in grade 9 how does she have a year book in December?

Concentrate on the D.A. !!

They tried to forge the signature and mistakenly included the "D.A." thinking it was written by Moore when it was written after his name on the document by the FILING CLERK who's initials were...wait for it.... "D.A." !!!

This is basically admitting that she forged the signature

The O's don't match.

He was only an ADA in 77. Why would he even sign as DA?

I like how the o's in Moore are completely different from every other o written.

Moore NEVER IN HIS LIFE writes "D.A." after his own name!!!!!

The "D.A." were initials added by the FILING CLERK in the 1999 divorce case. This woman thought that it was part of Moore's own signature and stupidly included it in her FORGERY

CNN, the same network that faked satellite feeds, green screened several segments, lied about WMD's, and even faked an attack on their reporters in Iraq (while they were in their Atlanta studio), admitted about lying about Trump Russia collusion 2 times because their viewers are "stupid as shit", would like to the public?

Essentially you are right. Since there will be no trial and this is all a court of public opinion, him refusing to answer questions and not allowing the """evidence""" to be examined might as well be an admission that this is all fake

lol. Like repubs are any different than demos? Why haven't the republicans done anything about Planned Parenthood? Aren't they in control?

I guess Trump just lied to you fucking morons. Oh wait. Once Roy gets in there, things will be different. hahah hahah

>CNN, the same network that faked satellite feeds, green screened several segments, lied about WMD's, and even faked an attack on their reporters in Iraq (while they were in their Atlanta studio), admitted about lying about Trump Russia collusion 2 times because their viewers are "stupid as shit", would like to the public?

These scumbags must be brought to justice. One day the fake news merchants will pay for their assaults against the truth...

Clearly, the filing clerk is the molester.

The media is literally the final boss in all of this.

Not the left, not the niggers, no not even the Jews. Get the media and find (((them)))

Moore himself should know everything we've revealed.

Wait... What if there actually was a filing clerk that impersonated Moore to try to pick up chicks?

I never said republicans are any different, but killing babies is literally a cornerstone of the Democratic Party soooooo sorry sweetie

When will those democrat agents aka "accusers" go to the police station and file a police report?

Nothing to see here

why is most the news non stop sex assault? I want to hear real news.

>the Jews
>the media

Aren't these basically the same?

What if Moore isn't really Moore? And was replaced at that time by someone?

>77

Oh shit, the grandest twist of a case this entire year.

What if all of this is happening in pic related's head and in the real world Hilary is president?

Most are but I still think Jews is a wrong term because not every Jew is a (((Jew))). I always refer to backstabbers as Jews for ease of discussion though.
>Inb4 I'm a Jew

"the shooter was heard shouting 'god is great'"

The top picture isn't Moore's signature, it's his clerk's signature. The D.A. is legally required to be there; if you are authorized sign for someone else you have to put your initials after the signature.

Wait wtf. Those are excellent fucking points.

I heard a clip of Gloria Allred saying that her client is only willing to testify in front of congress.
Bitches are getting blown out.

I think most of the problem Jews are the Ashkenazim and therefore not Jews at all.

Think this is right and they just fucked up really really really badly here

It is quite possibly, they have been doing the forging using an autopen. For those not familiar with autographs, it is literally a mechanical hand and pen that have been programmed to replicate a signature over and over. Presidents have used them for decades, as well as many celebrities. If your into collecting autographs you know all about them. They replicate the signature perfectly, save for slight pauses in the pen, as the pen is either dragged along the surface, or as the pen is raised to move to the next word. Under close examination, any expert can easily tell an autopen from the real thing. This should be looked into.

The plot sickens

its strange to have to forge evidence against a guilty man. reminds me of the case against OJ simpson. that forged handwriting would essentially ruin the case for any prosecutor against any competent defense attorney.

Exactly, it was a catastrophe on CNN tonight
The request of a Senate hearing is totally unnecessary and unrealistic
Then they completely dodged the fact that was judge in the 1999 divorce case

i watched 5 minutes of aljezera and they were talking about all kinds of stuff. cnn two stories.

Lol desaturated as fuck

Whomever they are, we know for a fact they operate through the (((media))) as is blatantly shown by their disgusting blatent openly lying time and time again.

They have become so arrogant that they do this knowing that people will be able to see their lies but they STILL do so. Why? Because they won't get caught. Cops and judges can't do anything. The media is untouchable.

Literally stronger than Trump

Why do you all care so much whether this guys is a kiddy diddler so much. Fuck him.

Why doesn't the M in Moore match the M in Merry?
Why doesn't the 7's in 2-22-77 match the 7's in 1977?

In the future, faggot, post links to shit in the OP. Like, I don't know, the new CNN tweet that allegedly alters the color. Stupid fucking nigger.

This case is over
Roy Moore needs to sue the fuck out of everyone around

This also reminds me of when ABC altered the 911 call from the Zimmerman/Martin case. Got caught and nothing came of it. Some serious fines at the very least need to handed out. The media must be held accountable. Tired of this fucking shit.

Looks like the auto-shilling algorithms are getting wonky

Or you're retarded

apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit

Who wins in a fight? the entire MSM or a few thousand weaponized autists?

The signature line is a degree or two different than the body copy. For someone with old-school cursive, it’s a bit strange that they would differ—as if written at different times at a different angle of approach.

The woman, Nelson, had the yearbook signed by someone named "Ray"

She had the legal papers with Moore's signature as written by his assistant

They looked up other signatures of his and made a forgery onto the "Ray" inscription in the yearbook

Depends. Does it involve serious butthurt and the possibility of toppling empires? Or chicks with dicks?

Nope. Op was the nigger here. "Hey guys, did you see this thing? I won't link to it or anything but, uh, you know..."

>HURR DURR